Healers

Which is better 4* Barris with a 7* farmable healer or 2 7* healer (like consular + luminara)? This might be a dumb question but havent gotten 7* healer yet to know

Replies

• Abyss
    1651 posts Member
    Higher star rating i gotta think is generally the better bet across the board due to far better base stats. If u can get bariss up there tho, she is a bad mamma jamma i hear
  • dauz6063
    73 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    I have 6* Luminara, 5* Consular, 5* Daka and 4* Bariss, if I was given a choice to pick only 1 for HEALER, I would still pick Bariss in my roster for PVP because of her "health equalization" skill can go through heal immunity debuff.
    Since our PVP healer AI right now is broken, they will WASTE THEIR PRECIOUS TURN to heal the one and ONLY character damaged with heal immunity while other teammates are at full health even though it will do nothing at all.
    When they fix the AI, thats another story :)
    P.S. Bariss is also farmable so u know, I got Bariss by farming her shard.
  • thanks for the replies, havent unlocked the hard mode yet for her shards, as soon as I get my dark side properly working for it, I'll give it a shot, till then, upgrade gears and levels
  • dauz6063 wrote: »
    I have 6* Luminara, 5* Consular, 5* Daka and 4* Bariss, if I was given a choice to pick only 1 for HEALER, I would still pick Bariss in my roster for PVP because of her "health equalization" skill can go through heal immunity debuff.
    Since our PVP healer AI right now is broken, they will WASTE THEIR PRECIOUS TURN to heal the one and ONLY character damaged with heal immunity while other teammates are at full health even though it will do nothing at all.

Where is her shard?
  • Stage 5 dark side. You have to be level 49 to unlock it.
  • Keaven
    1099 posts Member
    dauz6063 wrote: »

Where is her shard?
    You can see where any characters shards can be found by viewing the character details and selecting the find button mear there shard tally.
    Profile: Keaven
    Guild: Fear The Boot
  • Qeltar
    4326 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Barriss anchors my squad, but man, I love Luminara. When you get good at GW you can farm her fast, I have her at 4* and she heals well, can ability block and hits like a tank. To give you an idea, with both at 4*, Luminara's basic attack does DOUBLE the damage of Barriss's. And her special can crit for nearly 3k. In fact, she hits substantially harder than Dooku and other well-known offensive types.
    And this is below level 50, without epic gear, and only 4*. She's a keeper.
    Quit 7/14/16. Best of luck to all of you.
  • Qeltar wrote: »
    Barriss anchors my squad, but man, I love Luminara. When you get good at GW you can farm her fast, I have her at 4* and she heals well, can ability block and hits like a tank. To give you an idea, with both at 4*, Luminara's basic attack does DOUBLE the damage of Barriss's. And her special can crit for nearly 3k. In fact, she hits substantially harder than Dooku and other well-known offensive types.

Just got her to 5* <3 she's hitting at 3.7 with ability with Sidious as lead. Kinda pity Dooku now

• Qeltar wrote: »

Just got her to 5* <3 she's hitting at 3.7 with ability with Sidious as lead. Kinda pity Dooku now