Top 10 forum burns....

One of the greatest things about this game is all the trash talk and comebacks on the forums I laugh everyday at all the great remarks. List your favorite burn.

Replies

• The one making fun of the who spelled "debuffs", "debaffs". Was pretty funny.

Lots of puns came out of that. English is clearly not the guy's first language so much of it was probably lost on him but it made me chuckle.
  • Oooohwee. I didn't know anybody still used the term "burn." Thought that died when That 70's Show became irrelevant.

wMjadEs.jpg
  • APX_919
    2468 posts Member
    Oooohwee. I didn't know anybody still used the term "burn." Thought that died when That 70's Show became irrelevant.

wMjadEs.jpg

It was relevant once? Really?

Burn!
    "Everything is proceeding as I have foreseen...mostly"
  • Ooooohweeee that cracks me up every time too.
  • My guess is that the top forum burns would be electrical burns. I'm not really sure how else someone would burn themselves on a forum, unless their Samsung blows up in their hand.
  • Oooohwee. I didn't know anybody still used the term "burn." Thought that died when That 70's Show became irrelevant.

wMjadEs.jpg

4573771.jpg
  • ShaolinPunk
    3486 posts Moderator
    edited October 2016
    I like the self-burns, like when I post, "where is the thing?!" when the 'thing' was clearly on the update and I just 'read' right over it. Haha
    **Please tag me (@ShaolinPunk) if you need assistance.** My Collection. . My Poll.. Ally Code: 332-622-913 Discord: shaolin_punk#2107
  • Atlas1
    1713 posts Member
    When anytime someone asks when something is coming and the reply is always "August." It won't die.
  • Atlas1 wrote: »
    When anytime someone asks when something is coming and the reply is always "August." It won't die.

Hahahahaha I love the "August" one
  • The one making fun of the who spelled "debuffs", "debaffs". Was pretty funny.

Lots of puns came out of that. English is clearly not the guy's first language so much of it was probably lost on him but it made me chuckle.

I can't remember the last time I laughed so hard reading the one guys comment about the debaffs I was cracking up to myself at work
  • dbraba01
    268 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    drops mic
    Cause it didn't go anywhere
    Broncos Forever in the game
    666-716-133
  • Zooey
    1607 posts Member
    I thought this said top 10 forum bums. Now that would be an interesting question
  • There was a guy getting all upset because this one guy said his own team was awesome. So the upset guys said something like "there's no way that's possible", to which the other guy says, "aaaah muffin." Haha, I'm laughing just typing it.

Always appropriate response: aaaaaw muffin.
    **Please tag me (@ShaolinPunk) if you need assistance.** My Collection. . My Poll.. Ally Code: 332-622-913 Discord: shaolin_punk#2107
  • Broda wrote: »
    The one making fun of the who spelled "debuffs", "debaffs". Was pretty funny.

I can't remember the last time I laughed so hard reading the one guys comment about the debaffs I was cracking up to myself at work

only time I have genuinely laughed out loud was that thread.
  • Fitz
    302 posts Member
    Darth Vader should be a droid.

That is a sick point of view I've read a few times here.
  • Zooey wrote: »
    I thought this said top 10 forum bums. Now that would be an interesting question

Same af
  • Not sure it's a burn but:

Working as intended.

Our guild leader has stated that if we were starting over today that would be our guild name.
  • Not sure how many were around for the barriss compensation, but that was a good one.
    If I see one more **** attacking a Jedi with a blaster pistol, then I'll kill them myself!
  • Big_Boss
    2326 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    Its not really a burn but there was a guild named Drop it like its Hoth

Oh man that always makes me chuckle.
    Fitz wrote: »
    Darth Vader should be a droid.

That is a sick point of view I've read a few times here.

Lmao this is golden

BTW many of you may not have been around for this but once a guy posted that the JC and Chewie combo was OP (he was dead serious) oh man that was hilarious I remember a forum member making a huge comment saying that anyone that signs in to post on the forum should take a series of questions and if they answer any of the following they should not be allowed to post in the forum
    JC is the best Character in the game
    Chewbaka is invisible
    Cup is the best at stunning
    Darth Sid is OP
    Uguanuaght hits too hard
    Etc etc etc....

Anyways people would ask for advice on how to better there arena rank the answer was always Chewy and JC.

And a joke I never understood Three Fiddy
  • had to search it.
    i never actually LOl, this post made me cry

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/comment/713240#Comment_713240

I took a long break from the forums so could someone kindly explain the August joke?
    Empire Relic

I took a long break from the forums so could someone kindly explain the August joke?
    The devs posted that they were aiming for the new raid to come in August. August came and went and nothing happened. They didn't say a word about it after that in any of their updates/announcements. Every time they posted anything there would be a flood of questions about when the new raid was coming.

Fairly recently we've been told it will be in October. But with absolutely no info coning in all the way to mid September, when people asked if we knew when the new raid was coming the response from others was always, "August."

• JacenRoe wrote: »
    Atlas1 wrote: »

The devs posted that they were aiming for the new raid to come in August. August came and went and nothing happened. They didn't say a word about it after that in any of their updates/announcements. Every time they posted anything there would be a flood of questions about when the new raid was coming.

Fairly recently we've been told it will be in October. But with absolutely no info coning in all the way to mid September, when people asked if we knew when the new raid was coming the response from others was always, "August."

Good Explanation, and that is quite funny. They sure have taken their time with this one, I am optimistic and perhaps a bit foolhardy that all the extra time is worth it to make it a quality product.
    Empire Relic
  • Their busy baffling the new raid so they can make it naff!
  • Hello guys,

So i have one for you,

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/comment/618373#Comment_618373

This is where it came from, the short story is a something happened and either double triple post or some trolls copy paste someones posted, and a friend said "stop copying your own thread" then the guy got angry, wasn't actually a insult or burn, but we laughed for days, he said something a long the lines, of "listen here, you muppet fart" and even made memes after it let me show you.

1clf70.jpg

1clfb0.jpg

1clfc6.jpg

Feel free to use the Muppet Fart joke. :smile:

May the Force be with you.
  • Kagehonoo wrote: »
    Hello guys,

So i have one for you,

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/comment/618373#Comment_618373

This is where it came from, the short story is a something happened and either double triple post or some trolls copy paste someones posted, and a friend said "stop copying your own thread" then the guy got angry, wasn't actually a insult or burn, but we laughed for days, he said something a long the lines, of "listen here, you muppet fart" and even made memes after it let me show you.

1clf70.jpg

1clfb0.jpg

1clfc6.jpg

Feel free to use the Muppet Fart joke. :smile:

May the Force be with you.

Lmao so hard :joy: