Suggestions for anti wiggs rebel squads

My server is filled with tons of wiggs, lando, 200-220 speed STH squads. Not much Rex. Anyone have some good suggestions for team composition to take advantage of the hypermajority rebel opponents? Right now I am fighting fire with fire but I would reall like to try something different to hopefully get top 20 consistently.

Currently running Lando lead, EP (6 star), RG, STH, AND QGJ. sometimes throw in phasma instead. Use EP to mostly shock their STH if I go first then stun later.

Looking for a change. Forum name is the same as my account name.

Here fly gearing up Anikan (near g10) and farming b-2

Replies

• @777 beleives that droids are gods, so go with them. They are unstoppable!
  • whenever i run in to a lando led wiggs team with a speedy st han, i counter by using ackbar lead making my han faster. The rest of the comp includes b2 luke and emperor. B2 is great against han and lando, emp can shock biggs to slow him down and luke can stun wedge off the get go to prevent his devastation. Ackbar doesnt bring much to the table other than allowing my han to move first.
  • Go tanky counter. Anakin, Aayla, Fives, QGJ, RG or Sun Fac if you have him. Mod them right and you'll be coming out on top.
  • Anakin (L), Aayla, fives, B2, EP
  • What about Dooku or Old Ben leads? Something like:

Dooku/Old Ben, JKA, Aayla, 5s, Sun Fac
  • Thorozar11 wrote: »
    @777 beleives that droids are gods, so go with them. They are unstoppable!

i laughed so hard at this.
  • RyanRen wrote: »
    What about Dooku or Old Ben leads? Something like:

Dooku/Old Ben, JKA, Aayla, 5s, Sun Fac

Dooku feeds turn meter by constantly countering and attacking ST Han. Old Ben is very RNG dependent.
    323 posts Member
    @kbonifay
    You sucking @Thorozar11 up now too?
    @No_Try I've never seen a cuter couple than those 2...have you?
  • I am beating them with EP lead, 7 star vader, Shoretrooper (only 3 star...), B2. Swap in RG or more DPS depending. I can beat all their teams pretty easy... you just have to eat the entire opening.

Han Solo goes, stuns Shoretrooper or not.
    SThan goes.
    Their EP will go, stun random toons (whatevs, you dont care..u got the health).
    Wiggs/Lando goes.
    Shoretrooper will die to the biggs assist or the last AOE.

Your turn.

B2 has usually already went due to mid-turn crits, and cleared out all bonuses.
    Your ep stuns, RG stuns, Vader AOE/Culling blade and usually for sure kills someone.. usually Wedge, or Lando.

Then it's just cleanup. Between Shoretrooper (if he lives) and RG, EP usually lives (can also heal). Vader can also heal to full.

It sucks on Defense... but quite reliable.

If you can't beat the speed, you can survive the damage with EP led Empire + B2 (or sunfac w/e)

• Use Raid Han to stun Wedge.

If the stun sticks you should win unless your mods are terrible.
  • I actually thought of droids. I think Anikan might help too since tanky. Good suggestions keep them coming
  • Yeah my raid jam is only six stars and g8. So he needs a little work but I thought he might be a good option too
  • Correction my raid Han is only six stars
  • RAYRAY
    2761 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    Noktarn wrote: »
    I am beating them with EP lead, 7 star vader, Shoretrooper (only 3 star...), B2. Swap in RG or more DPS depending. I can beat all their teams pretty easy... you just have to eat the entire opening.

Han Solo goes, stuns Shoretrooper or not.
    SThan goes.
    Their EP will go, stun random toons (whatevs, you dont care..u got the health).
    Wiggs/Lando goes.
    Shoretrooper will die to the biggs assist or the last AOE.

Your turn.

B2 has usually already went due to mid-turn crits, and cleared out all bonuses.
    Your ep stuns, RG stuns, Vader AOE/Culling blade and usually for sure kills someone.. usually Wedge, or Lando.

Then it's just cleanup. Between Shoretrooper (if he lives) and RG, EP usually lives (can also heal). Vader can also heal to full.

It sucks on Defense... but quite reliable.

If you can't beat the speed, you can survive the damage with EP led Empire + B2 (or sunfac w/e)

I can attest to this team working. Palp, Vader, anakin and two of b2/shoretrooper/RG works.
    It doesn't suck on defense though. It holds quite well actually.
    ☮ Consular ☮ American Rebel Rebel Force (Endor) JedhaYavin IV
  • Correction my raid Han is only six stars
    That could be enough on offense, if he's potent enough. You just need to stun Wedge.