When will the Emperor's Demise event return? **MERGED**

Replies

• Once a year.
  • lol three different answers :/
    Anyone knew for sure?!
  • Darth_Barf wrote: »
    They just announced that it starts Saturday.
    Any link???
  • Darth_Barf wrote: »
    They just announced that it starts Saturday.

Random Saturday in 2018? :-)
  • Mate, there is a new thread asking this question everyday. No one knows, the devs had said nothing other than its "an extremely rare event".
    I am sure the moment there is any news it will be all over the forum, may not be for quite awhile though as its "an extremely rare event".
    Did I mention that no one knows and that its "an extremely rare event.
  • When is the next Emperor's Demise event? I need 2 more stars! My rebel squad is ready!
  • People have asked. Nobody knows. Your guess is as good as any of ours. You'll just have to wait. "Very rare" can very well mean 3 months from now.
  • My guess is either 1 or 2 times per year. Other assault type of events are usually months apart so this one will be much longer I assume. I got my 6* emperor but was 2 days late getting my akbar to 7*
  • Hopefully not for some time lol have a ways to go before I max out my rebels
  • Very rare event. It might take another 6 months.
  • how many of these discussions do we need in this forum?? don't people look to see if there is already a discussion going on about their questions??
  • Search is your friend.
  • It's not "very" rare, it's "extremely" rare ^^
  • Thank RNGesus I got him to 7* when he was available. I literally had 15 more shards for Biggs when it first came out.
    Meanwhile, down on the farm....
  • I'm guessing when Rogue One is released
    https://swgoh.gg/u/trey 66/
    Make Zader Great Again!
  • Hopefully not for a while yet I am farming JKA and fives atm. Still don't have five five star rebs.
  • you need 5 rebels for palp
  • Haloinreverse
    90 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    Aniema wrote: »
    If/when the event comes around again please Ea/CG remove rebels and add Sith/empire toons needed to complete the emperors demise challenge. Also it is entirely too easy the event needs to be buffed up to at least needing all squad members in G10 gear or better and at least level 80. As it is right now you can be in gear 7 and beat the challenge..which is no challenge at all. Ok thanks.

Remove rebels???!! HAHAHAHAHA!!! The whole point of the event is Rebels vs the Empire, not Sith vs the Empire. Lololololol!!!! That doesn't even make sense! The story line of Star Wars isn't the Sith vs The Empire it's the Rebels vs The Empire ergo the way they designed it.

And it's to easy????? No no no no no, have you even made it to tier 7 of the challenge yet??? You want them to adjust the difficulty of it now??? We are already developing our rebels based on how difficult we know it is for the next time. You don't just move the goal posts on people. Everyone is already angry that they did that to Galactic War and the complaints are massive and here you come suggesting they do it the Emperors challenge. Derp, derp, derp. Both suggestions are mental and make zero logical sense all across the board.
  • kyloron wrote: »
    Does anyone think the Emporer event will return ?

[Moderator Note: Edited title for merged threads]

August
  • Usually they release things depending on how much money can be made from it.

I understand it is an "Extremely Rare Event" so they can't release it too soon.

On the other hand, they shouldn't release it too late either. The sooner they release it again, the more people are likely not to have their rebels ready and buy extra packs, shards, etc.

If they wait too long, everyone will have 7* rebels and crush the event... no money to be made.
  • Rogue One. Why? Because what's Rogue One about? Rebels stealing Death Star plans. Where does the event take place? The Death Star. What characters does it require? Rebels. Tell me if this sounds correct
  • NEVER. those who got him were lucky because no one else will get the chance to get him, EVER.
  • Also, they would probaboy be selling packs for Rogue One rebels on the day the movie comes out. Pretty sure they'll make an even better amount if the event comes at that time.
  • Maegor
    1217 posts Member
    I think December makes sense as well. Everything you said plus Xmas.
  • Saraleb
    2070 posts Member
    Lol how many threads (no offence OP)

It was made very clear at first release was a very rare event... i wouldnt expect more than 2-3 times a year
  • tRRRey
    2782 posts Member
    Wait, when did they announce Rogue One would be released in August?
    https://swgoh.gg/u/trey 66/
    Make Zader Great Again!
  • tRRRey wrote: »

They announced it in August
  • Saraleb wrote: »
    Lol how many threads (no offence OP)

It was made very clear at first release was a very rare event... i wouldnt expect more than 2-3 times a year

None taken. Well, this would make it 2 times this year.
    Maegor wrote: »
    I think December makes sense as well. Everything you said plus Xmas.

Yes, it seems logical but then again, it is EA afterall.
  • tRRRey wrote: »

+100000