How is the new raid difficulty?

Irwinthegreatt
44 posts Member
edited October 2016
Is T6 difficult ? How difficult is T7?

Replies

• Options
    T7 seems pretty freaking difficult. Tenacity up seems to be doing nothing. Dots and expose and everything is going right through it.
  • Options
    Thanks for the info. Is your guild raiding right now?
  • Options
    Highly doubt anyone outside of top 3-5 guilds can do it.
    Ally Code 299-731-212
  • HK47_1974
    65 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    It's going to take my guild of me & 4 kids about 3 months to complete the Tank Takedown lol. Ugh, they need lower tiers. Not sure why they got rid of tier 1-5.
    Post edited by HK47_1974 on
  • Dooku_for_days
    2907 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    It's a nightmare, but we'll get it. (Mighty Chlorians - A long term F2P players based guild). T7 btw
  • Options
    Its nearly impossible unless you have a maxed out guild. T6 (?) is the lowest, and it is crazy hard. I am the best in our guild, and can only do 3% with a pretty decent lineup
  • Options
    Its nearly impossible unless you have a maxed out guild. T6 (?) is the lowest, and it is crazy hard. I am the best in our guild, and can only do 3% with a pretty decent lineup

Same for me, the difficulty is insane... I don't see me finishing it within a month lol
  • Options
    It is pretty difficult. I would probably try a T6 before a Heroic to get some strategy together.

• Options
    It is pretty difficult. I would probably try a T6 before a Heroic to get some strategy together.

If only it was truly T6, and not just "normal". I wish we had more tiers
  • Amth
    197 posts Member
    Options
    In all honesty, if the top tier of content was beaten within an hour of it being launched, it maybe difficult for many, but in the grand scheme of things relative to gaming, its pretty easy. many games have content that goes unbeaten for months as folks progress towards the top tier.
    Looking for a Guild? Click here for our recruitment post
  • Options
    I didn't even get through 1 percent sure the top 3 guilds are savouring their victories but the rest of us have to such eggs.... Typical
  • Options
    Budres wrote: »
    I didn't even get through 1 percent sure the top 3 guilds are savouring their victories but the rest of us have to such eggs.... Typical

To be fair there are a lot of Level 82's in Team iNstinct.. maybe that makes a difference, by the time everyone is 85 this will probably be just a really good fun fight.
  • Options
    Wow, are people really complain about not defeating the raid within 20 minutes of it going live?
    sheesh...
  • Options
    strats or nah?
  • Options
    We went for heroic straight away got excited and launched that bad boy ..... We got a lock out period at the mo .....kinda wishin we did 6 by looks of the posts lol oh well do or do not there is no try
  • Options
    I scored only 192k
  • Options
    It's a nightmare, but we'll get it. (Mighty Chlorians - A long term F2P players based guild). T7 btw

Best of luck guys
  • Options
    "Normal" difficulty, p1 alone has over 30million health, does that not answer every question about the "difficulty" of this.
  • Options
    Kevo wrote: »
    Wow, are people really complain about not defeating the raid within 20 minutes of it going live?
    sheesh...

+1
  • Options
    I'm very glad it's difficult. We might not even beat T7 and we have some pretty good guys.
  • Options

To be fair there are a lot of Level 82's in Team iNstinct.. maybe that makes a difference, by the time everyone is 85 this will probably be just a really good fun fight.

80 to 85 alone (or 81 to 85) only accounts for a tiny improvement in toons strength. And even if you account for the new gear level (which btw will require people to finish the raid first), how much more damage will an 85 team deal compared to a 81 team? 20%?
  • Spardog713
    215 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    Options

It does not make a difference. They have maxed rosters and Hard mode allows unlimited attacks.

Our guild can clear a T7 raid in a half hour and a normal AAT Raid will most likely take us 1-2 weeks.

This jump in difficulty is insanely unrealistic for F2P people. I have put about $800 into this game and am extremely disappointed.

I have farmed Jawas and All the toons needed for this raid and barely cracked 600k in 5 attacks.

This raid is clearly built for people to spend thousands just to compete and I am on verge of just quitting this game.
  • Winstar
    2429 posts Member
    Options

Everyone in your guild enjoying their shoretroopers?
  • Options
    My guild can only beat T6 Rancor in a reasonable amount of time because I use Teebo. The easiest tier is now harder and my Teebo trick is useless. Very upset that there aren't difficulties equivalent to T1-5 of Rancor
  • Options
    Winstar wrote: »

Everyone in your guild enjoying their shoretroopers?
    Yes, they are thanks.
  • Options
    The raid is not meant for people's toons now but several nonths when people all have 85, higher gear lvl and probably the new abilities that haven't been released.

If it were doable by 80s now, every one of them would be complaining it's so easy 2 months from now.