IronWolfw, Ag3ntOrang3, Deell Jade, Berimbolo, Juice

Replies

• Arya, depends on which payout you're talking about but for the most part from talking to guildies/other people our shard is definitely on the competitive side.

I would also like to know your payout. Most of us generally try to stay out of each other's way unless we have the same payout.
  • Oh, I see that the payout for everyone is different. I would've assumed our shard was all the same timezone. But, mine is 7PM PST. I definitely know Juice is on my timezone LOL. It's usually a 1v1 between him and me. And I generally hold my attacks until 50 minutes before my payout. Glad to know that you guys are responsive!!
  • I also would like to apologize for my generic arena squad. I don't have a plethora of heroes to synergize between, and I was honestly getting tired of getting stomped by the RNG that is Old Ben lmao
  • Hey Arya, myself, IronWolfw, Agent and a couple others battle for 7pm EST, so we are 3 hours ahead of you, yeah, Juice is also your tiemzone

After most of us East Coast guys go we don't really battle much until centrel and PST goes to not mess up your guys payout
  • MY SHARD !!! I can't believe I found y'all, it's been like looking for a needle in a haystack today. I am currently #67, although I have been around #30-50 that last month or so. I have a 7pm ET payout and usually sneak into the top 50 by then.

Any interest in starting a shard chat group in the LINE app? My LINE id is "Dark Dave". If you have LINE, add me as a friend...
    My in-game name is "Därth Gator". Discord: Därth Gator#8206 LINE: darthgator1967
  • Hey dark Dave. Ag3ntOrang3 here.
    When is your payout out time? We tend to leave each other alone during other people's payout times.
    Most of us are est. juice is pst
  • My payout time is 7pm Eastern, but don't worry about me, I am not on your guys' level. Where you all maneuver to see who will be #1, I just try to get in the #21-#50 prize tier. I have been pretty consistent in that range, but there was one glorious day that I snuck up to #12 at payout. That was probably because I had already done the mod update when they were first introduced, but most everybody hadn't gotten them yet. Well, everyone caught up to me and the rest is history...
    My in-game name is "Därth Gator". Discord: Därth Gator#8206 LINE: darthgator1967
  • Do you guys know which timezone Deell Jade is in?
  • I don't believe anyone knows. I've seen him be active at any time of the day but not on any sort of consistent basis. Nor did he share that information the couple of times he posted on this thread.
  • IronWolfw wrote: »
    I don't believe anyone knows. I've seen him be active at any time of the day but not on any sort of consistent basis. Nor did he share that information the couple of times he posted on this thread.

PST
  • Hey stark. My bad. I thought it was past 7pm pst
  • Haha it's ok, Orange. I was bumped from #1 to #5 from Bonifay anyways before payout.
  • What is Bonifay's time zone payout?
  • What is Bonifay's time zone payout?

EST, CST and PST
  • kbonifay wrote: »
    What is Bonifay's time zone payout?

EST, CST and PST

wut
  • DarkDave
    10 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    Was finally able to crack the top-10 yesterday, snuck in at #6 at payout. It only took me like, what, 10 months?
    Post edited by DarkDave on
  • DarkDave wrote: »
    Was finally able to crack the top-10 yesterday, snuck in at #6 at payout. It only took me like, what, 10 months?

HIYA!!! :)
  • DarkDave wrote: »

Congrats!
  • :)
  • Boo!
    Taters will be as Taters are.
  • Grats on 85, Wolf!
  • Thanks Arya. Won't be long 'til y'all join me :)
  • Hey guys, just found this forum today. I'm est
  • Hey guy returning and wondering if I can be invited back to the shard chat?

Line ID: daviper88
  • Snaggletruth
    105 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    Hi Monoc,
    My payout is the same time as you (6pm Australian eastern daylight savings time)
    Today we were moving up the ranks together
    With about 15 mins to go I was 4 u were 8.
    You took my 4th spot. I played u for 4th with 6 minutes left. I realized after a minute that the battle was Lost so i quit out so u would have a a shot at first (rather than letting it time out).

Can u please restrict your battles to those that r not battling for payout - open season on first of course

Cheers,

Snaggletooth
  • Hey Snaggletooth,

I did notice we were bouncing but I'm so used to people just doing it to be mean I didn't realise, I'm sorry. No one has ever been on my payout :p.

Would you like to add me on the Line app (ID:daviper88) so I can add you to the shard chat? This will let us plan and share 1.

And thanks for ended so I could shoot for 1st real champ thing to do managed it with 20 secs left.
  • Snaggletruth
    105 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    Hi,
    No worries
    I don't use line app
    No need to share first - avoid each other when climbing but when it comes to the top may the better man win
    This is currently you - your team is real tough with my team composition. But Once my boba is ready I should be able to give you a run for your money ;)

Snaggles
  • Hi all. I just found this chat and realized I should say hi. I am in EST time zone and find myself up against Bermbilno, Hershey, Ironwolf, Juice, Pnoob and Bonifay. Is there a chat line you all use?
  • Hi all. I just found this chat and realized I should say hi. I am in EST time zone and find myself up against Bermbilno, Hershey, Ironwolf, Juice, Pnoob and Bonifay. Is there a chat line you all use?

Hey, Timbo. Me, Juice, and Pnoob are PST. The rest are mostly EST. And Bonifay is in his own world. Sorry if I've attacked you prior to ur payout (hope I haven't!)
  • Heh, you've got to add another AKA to your name Hershey, "AryaStarkAKANoyAKAHershey".