Embo - 9 B hard - light side

Prev1
Hoi Holotable Hero,
you finished 9 B hard mode on the Light Side Battles with 2 or 3 Stars? Congratulations.
It would be very nice, if you have some tips (recommendation) for my line up. Or maybe you have an efficent strategy for this Battle.
The Rebels won't do their job as i expected.
(Wiggs, Hanilo)
If you succeded with Cody, Echo or Rex... Shame on me. I don't have them in my Rooster :-(

Thanks in advance,
Alteisen76

Replies

• Hobnob
    1097 posts Member
    I think everyone is stuck on that metal Raiden looking lunatic, he's an absolute monster!
  • Thank you for your reply, Hobnob.
    Embo is insane. But his minnions and their AOE are totaly crazy too.
    Good luck to you
  • oovZy3L.png

Oooohwee. I got 3* on mine. Borrowed wedge, lando lead, leia, sth, biggs, old ben. Save mind tricks and taunt for the final round and hope for some good rng. I also did not stealth leia since they all just constantly aoe.
  • Oooohwee. I also got close using old ben led jedi team while borrowing lumi.
  • Ooooohwee. Thank you very much, @Jambiiiiiiiii
    Let's get ready to rum.... Ooooohwee
  • Hobnob
    1097 posts Member
    @Jambiiiiiiiii congrats, I got beat to death in seconds :smile: got no old Ben but have the rest. Maybe I'll try borrowing a Ben!
  • Yeeehaw ooops Ooooohwee, I did it.
    With 2 Stars, because in lost my little princess.
    But it works, folks.
    Good luck to you all
  • Alteisen76 wrote: »
    Yeeehaw ooops Ooooohwee, I did it.
    With 2 Stars, because in lost my little princess.
    But it works, folks.
    Good luck to you all

Ooohwee. Nice job. Also, I should have mentioned that in the final round, I took out the aoe's first. With sth taunting, embo is forced to hit him and will either daze him or use his other move, which I believe is a forced taunt (no description for the red and green skull thing).
  • what about stun solo instead of leia?
  • Ooooohwee, that is all.
  • Ooooohwee, the might is definitly strong in you, @Jambiiiiiiiii.
    I tried to took Embo out of the game as soon as possible.
    Btw: your line up is great. I finished all nodes with this team
  • @Slewfoot, i think it could work. My Han is only a 6* frozen Toon :wink:
    Maybe another Holotable Hero can test it
  • was it hard to beat on Normal difficulty? I have a horrible light side team.
  • @ItsJarJarBinkz, i rushed through the normal nodes without losing a Toon.
    But I used a Wiggs Team with QGJ and Lando.
  • ItsJarJarBinkz
    2494 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    Alteisen76 wrote: »
    @ItsJarJarBinkz, i rushed through the normal nodes without losing a Toon.
    But I used a Wiggs Team with QGJ and Lando.

Do you think I can beat them with this?
    Gear 10 lando, JE
    gear 9 fives, st han, nebit.
    Hoping lando can do everything.
  • i got through the entire normal mode and only got hit once by a magnaguard counter. Wiggs, lando, leia, han solo. i tried to borrow jka lead as combining his lead with wedge made for some ridiculous damage.

hard to say if you can get through with those guys, try and borrow a stud
  • i three starred 9-c with wedge lead, biggs, lando, jka, han solo and borrowed an old ben. wasnt too bad. will try 9-d when i can borrow old ben again.
  • jackTHErandom
    1195 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    Did it with:
    Wiggs lead, lando, jka, rey + a g8 old ben as ally... Ben died fast in the embo fight and gave me some nice buffs - rest was easy

9c has some rocket b2's with a very annoying perspective change animation - wasnt that difficult tbh

9d grievous, rocket b2s and normal b2's, also not that difficult (ally: nebit, replaced rey w raid han)
  • Apart from Boba I've no idea who those people are. I was excited to finally have this opened to me though I've only done 5 normal battles so far. Now seeing that only the 1st node gives a char shard, I am very underwhelmed & don't even feel like finishing any more of the battles. Normal mode for me is only the way to hard/shard mode. All that wait for Meh.
  • Did it with:
    Wiggs lead, lando, jka, rey + a g8 old ben as ally... Ben died fast in the embo fight and gave me some nice buffs - rest was easy

9c has some rocket b2's with a very annoying perspective change animation - wasnt that difficult tbh

9d grievous, rocket b2s and normal b2's, also not that difficult (ally: nebit, replaced rey w raid han)

Thanks, made 9b passable, two stars for now, but that works for me
  • The best I've managed is 2 stars with Wiggs, Lando, JKA, STH and a borrowed OB. Lando died.

I believe this is, currently, the hardest challenge in the game, and I'm including the AAT raid in that statement.
  • I agree.. 9B LS Hard node is the hardest node.... it's the only one I haven't. Been able to 3. Star...
    Lando, Wiggs, maybe Palp, Leia, Rey, JKA & Raid Han are all good.. I found Raid han useful for stunning Embo straight off.. which gives you a slightly better chance to see it through
  • I 3* it with Wedge, Biggs, Aayla, Anakin, Lando, and borrowed an old ben assist.
    Using taunts like sthan is risky in trying to 3* it as the aoes and direct fire might kill him outright.

Save OB special for stage 3. which some luck its doable even if your chars are slightly undergeared.
  • With everyone opting for borrowing OB, it sounds like this is more about RNG/luck than builds or strategy. Basically, keep trying it until you get lucky.
  • This is pretty dumb hard. Regardless of team makeup or gear, you need a favorable RNG to even come close.
  • Nikka488
    277 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    Was able to 3* 9-A hard easy. 9B I lost twice. But on the third time, borrowing Old Ben, I was able to 1* it. The rest were passable (1-2*) for the achievement. Running Lando (L), Wiggs, STH, Anakin and a borrowed Old Ben for 9B. I took out the AOE toons on level 3 first. Then Embo. Then Boba. You don't want to kill boba first bc if he regens he hits like a truck. Since he's the slowest it's easier to leave him to last. STH taunt helped with TM but he did die. Best would be if your borrowed old ben gets his block off & then is killed. That might be the best way to 3* it.
  • Failed 2 times so far with above recommended setups, guess it really is rng dependant. Timing with turnmeter that carries over to other rounds sound important too.
    439-259-888 I have a bad habit of editing my typo's after posting
  • Best way was rebels with relatively weak (7K..8K) Old Ben lead. Keep him alive till p3 and then let him die, casting all sorts of bonuses on his team mates. Requires luck though. Got 2*, still trying to get 3*.
  • I'm struggling to 3* 9-A and only got 2* out of luck. My squad would be used to wipe the goddamn floor so I'm simply waiting it out for however long it takes to bring my best LS characters to G11.
    .GG Profile | Got spaces on my ally list.
  • I used Wedge lead and borrowed a stud teebo