New Raid too HARD ? HM..NO

Prev134
Maskarii
851 posts Member
edited October 2016
How many People are at Level 85 now?
Nobody.ok
How many People got max their Toons now?!

Dev's working for month.. We want fair Rewards, we get it. We want Kenobi, we get him plus they buff Snips. We want a Challenge..well we get em..

Yes Heroic is Hardnote..but come on Guys.. We all know how we can get some Kenobi Shards :D wuhahahah #GGVOICE

it will take his time but it's fine..End
Post edited by ShaolinPunk on

Replies

• @Mofojokers1992 we need you back here
  • Maegor
    1217 posts Member
    What?
  • It took my humble little guild months to get the Heroic tier with rancor raids.

It looks like it will take quite a while with this raid as well and that's OK.

Something to aspire to, not complain about.
  • Ing256
    471 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    What you don't realize is there is simply no way for normal guilds to finish this, even at t6 in a reasonable amount of time, just because they reach level 85. It's just how the game works
    Post edited by Ing256 on
  • Because this is a place for opinions. And everyone has one.
    **Please tag me (@ShaolinPunk) if you need assistance.** My Collection. . My Poll.. Ally Code: 332-622-913 Discord: shaolin_punk#2107
  • If most guilds were fill, active level 80+ players, and that they will all get to 85, you might have a point. But the gear progressed is stopped because people won't be able to beat it themselves. If your guild is fine with it, then good for you. But the vast majority aren't, so you can't speak for us.
  • A pause for the plaintiff: it's not a matter of IF the players hit 85, but WHEN.
    **Please tag me (@ShaolinPunk) if you need assistance.** My Collection. . My Poll.. Ally Code: 332-622-913 Discord: shaolin_punk#2107
  • scuba
    14034 posts Member
    Not hard just monotonous...
    I would rather grind stuff cuffs all week.
    Raid is becoming... Send in 5 teams on auto repeat. Eventually it will be done.
  • Ing256 wrote: »
    When you stop talking to yourself you'll realize there is no way people are going to finish the raid just because a few of their toons have a few more levels. And they won't finish it after a few months, when they finally manage to also gear those toons.
    Becuase if you know how the game works, you also know the power difference is laughable.
    So if you do, why are you posting this?
    If you don't, why are you posting at all?

it was time to play a little bit trash&terrorism at the Forum and if you read it right you will find the answer how you can get kenobi shards and gear and credit z and :)
  • scuba wrote: »

It's not monotonous if you are fighting for top 3
  • Maskarii wrote: »
    Ing256 wrote: »
    When you stop talking to yourself you'll realize there is no way people are going to finish the raid just because a few of their toons have a few more levels. And they won't finish it after a few months, when they finally manage to also gear those toons.
    Becuase if you know how the game works, you also know the power difference is laughable.
    So if you do, why are you posting this?
    If you don't, why are you posting at all?

it was time to play a little bit trash&terrorism at the Forum and if you read it right you will find the answer how you can get kenobi shards and gear and credit z and :)

Your insightfulness is a marvel to all. We just hope you understand what on earth you are talking about. Because nobody else does.
  • medetec
    1571 posts Member
    I'm in the top 3. It's monotonous.
  • medetec wrote: »
    I'm in the top 3. It's monotonous.

This. Day 4, 20 teams, 2M+, sitting at #2, but we are at about 28% on P1. Looks like 2 more days...
  • Well yeah but it would be nice for non professionally players to get kenobi slowly in guilds that are old but not act like a military, I mean is a game and I play to have fun... Why can't the game be fun, why do we need to farm 50ppl 600 a day why can't we have a 30k per day cap and have posible contribution at 800 or 1k so guilds with 4-ish ppl that can still do rancor enjoy it. WHy do we need to push for professionalism in a game. I do 1k per day and don't mind some1 does 400 but we are being punish why is that?

now we have a v hard raid on wich you need to add stress to the mix, why can't it be fun and maybe relaxing...?
  • Maskarii wrote: »
    @Mofojokers1992 we need you back here

best troll on the forums. :) +1
  • StarSon
    7411 posts Member
    Maskarii wrote: »
    How many People are at Level 85 now?
    Nobody.ok
    How many People got max their Toons now?!

Dev's working for month.. We want fair Rewards, we get it. We want Kenobi, we get him plus they buff Snips. We want a Challenge..well we get em..

Yes Heroic is Hardnote..but come on Guys.. We all know how we can get some Kenobi Shards :D wuhahahah #GGVOICE

it will take his time but it's fine..End

But it's tuned for level 80 G8. I shouldn't have to wait for level 85 G11 to do more than 1% per run.
  • scuba
    14034 posts Member
    Olddumper wrote: »
    scuba wrote: »

It's not monotonous if you are fighting for top 3

I really don't care about rank. I would gladly take rank 50 in the Raid if it didn't take what looks like is gonna be a week to finish.
  • Our guild can finish rancor in 20 minutes or less.

We are now 30% into p2 of normal and we started it as soon as the new raid launched.

I think heroic is just fine. Leave it but the enourmous amount of hp on normal is just boring. 30 mil hp for p1, 40 mil for p2... its unnecessarily boring. Not good for a game. They could half the hp on normal raid and it would still take time and be a touch more exciting.
  • The problem with the new raid is not the difficulty. I read this often. "Too hard. Takes too long." "Be patient. Need to build up your teams and your guild."

Anyone stop to consider that you're both right? The problem with the new raid is that they didn't provide lower tiers. Why not provide tier 1 through 5 so that when we found out heroic is too difficult the day it comes out, we can work at building up to it like we did with the pit?

Instead, it's Tier 6 and Heroic, so that your guild can't even take a week to finally conquer tier 1 and get just a little bit of joy from it.
  • It's just dumb, they should have just given TI all maxed Kenobi and let us do the raid in reasonable time. I've never seen a game cater to such a small group of elites before.
  • WhiskeyPug wrote: »
    It's just dumb, they should have just given TI all maxed Kenobi and let us do the raid in reasonable time. I've never seen a game cater to such a small group of elites before.

Star Wars Uprising anyone?

Squeeze every cent out of the people who pay a lot, then let the game shut down... so what, the next game will be around the corner to get you spending.
  • DatBoi
    3615 posts Member
    T6 of the Tank raid isn't supposed to be the same difficulty as T6 of the Pit. It's supposed to be a lot harder. Thats why the rewards are twice as high for Tank Takedown.
  • Respectfully disagree with OP.

It says the raid is tuned to lvl 80 g8.... No friggin' way!!!

On my guild at least half members can solo some of the rancor heroic raid phases, with some member capable of soloing the entire raid, we tried aat heroic and barely did into beginning of P3. Yes we can improve our rosters and try again, but the difficulty level went too much up this time. The problem is the introduction of the new gear, when you do that you MUST make the previous gear more accessible, lot of people keep struggling with the stun cuffs stun guns holo projectors, etc etc... Now whales can buy the new gear while f2p can go to hell. I usually saves crystals to buy stun guns and stun cuffs, the least I need is rancor raid salvage. I have most characters needed for the new raid at 7* but I cannot gear them. For example wiggs: still need 100 cuffs 50 syringes 20 holo projectors only to get him to gear 9, for Biggs I need 100 cuffs plus those cockcroaches. And this after months raiding rancor heroics.

CG forgot that many players didn't guild hopping/alt farmed rancor raid to get most of their characters full geared, than most of the player base cannot buy stun cuffs and stun guns from shipments.

Level 85 will not make a difference if the gear continue to be a problem, which most of us thought would get on the new tier of daily challenges.

Level 80 gear level 8...'laughable
    Level 80 gear level 10, not possible for many of us. Even our whales couldn't do that much damage to heroic.

The kings of arena would be those that buy the more yellow gear and do the more aat heroics. That's the new meta.
  • The devs will either fix this disaster or not. If people keep spending money, they will likely just leave as-is... but if people decide that investing their money into the game isn't worth it, since nothing less than $1000 or more will have a meaningful impact on their ability to finish the new raid, then CG will move very quickly to fix it.

Personally, I see no point in spending another dime... getting a few new pieces of gear will do nothing shorten the month-long grind to finish 1 raid... I expect that I am not alone... in fact, I expect that their revenues cratered since the update when they were expecting a spike. If I'm right, we will see a fix by the end of the week.
  • Heroic is hard and should be hard nobody disputes that. The fact that 'normal' is advertised as a gear 8+ type of raid is the one that is ridiculous! Prolly a lot of whales complained that they have no advantages in this game (even tho they have full rosters lmao) and this what the devs came up with!! Enjoy!
  • WhiskeyPug wrote: »
    It's just dumb, they should have just given TI all maxed Kenobi and let us do the raid in reasonable time. I've never seen a game cater to such a small group of elites before.

Thats happened with every update. The Whales have a big advantage and the normal players should buy packs for a impossible tasks. Mods-Update, Tournament Update, Att update.

This is no longer a coincidence. The commercial practice is slowly rip off.
  • CronozNL
    2869 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    Ye because T6 is such a great raid... So great that you can't even finish it without reaching 150k cap again.
    That's bad design. Also lvl 85 won't increase your dmg by that large of a margin. In the current pace, even a 100% dmg increase being at lvl 85 will still make T6 too slow/hard for current guilds.
    I'm in a pretty good guild and after 3 resets we are halfway P2. This isn't balanced nor tested. Sure Heroic has been tested because TI wanted a challenge but they couldn't care less for the other 99% and it shows.

Raid is fun but at this rate I doubt my guild will stay intact. People already complaining they have too much to do now;

Rancor Raid
    AAT Raid (5 battles every day for at least a week or 2)
    Your sim stuff (challenges, nodes, cantina etc)
    Arena
    GW

People will lose interest after they cleared normal AAT for a few times. Rewards are bad. 2 weeks of raiding for 1 mill gold, some guild creds and the chance on some new gear. 2 weeks? That's a joke. Lvl 85 won't change this.
    439-259-888 I have a bad habit of editing my typo's after posting
  • It's funny how people are saying AAT is more monotonous than rancor or literally every other content in the game.

Probably these people would find AAT less monotonic if they could beat it and start a new raid every 3 days.

Logic = fail
  • If it was an interesting fight, I would not mind spending 2 weeks on 1 raid, but hey it's just boring !
    Adds respawn too fast, GG gives too much debuff, BB is just annoying... AND ! If you are good enough to survive a few turn, they become enraged and one shot everyone... Wow that's so fun !
    I don't say that Rancor is more fun, but I spend only 20mn every 3 days on it, and it gives good rewards ! We are on day 4 of the new raid and we aren't yet on P2, it's just boring ! I guess the best solution is to autoplay 5 squads until they fix it.
    And yes GW are better than this, the ONLY fun content in the game for now..
  • I think people are used to being able to solo the pit. Never should have been a thing, a raid should take your whole guild and a bit of time to finish.

Personally enjoying it, my guilds chat is full of people sharing strategies and general discussion about the raid. Great change compared to the quiet of the last month or so.