Recovering Account?

I tried to post this in the Help/Bugs area but I'm not allowed to create threads there.

My fiancee was playing on her phone, was level 35, had connected to facebook and linked it to Google Play just before she reset the phone. Now she reinstalled the game and it forces you into the tutorial with no log in option. Played the tutorial and THEN it allows her to log into Google, she does that and it simply saves her new game at Level 2 and doesn't load her old one?

There is no option to link to facebook to recover it that way either? So does she and everyone who ever gets a new phone HAVE to start again even when using the same Google account? :/

Replies

• Vatano wrote: »
    I tried to post this in the Help/Bugs area but I'm not allowed to create threads there.

My fiancee was playing on her phone, was level 35, had connected to facebook and linked it to Google Play just before she reset the phone. Now she reinstalled the game and it forces you into the tutorial with no log in option. Played the tutorial and THEN it allows her to log into Google, she does that and it simply saves her new game at Level 2 and doesn't load her old one?

There is no option to link to facebook to recover it that way either? So does she and everyone who ever gets a new phone HAVE to start again even when using the same Google account? :/

No she shouldn't even when you log in to your google account you get a pop up to sign in or play as guest...if she was playing as guest the whole time she may have to restart...try loggin out of google play...then it will automatically pop up and ask which account she wants to use..pick one and when you get the pop up make sure you click the green sign into google play button...
  • C3pain0 wrote: »
    Vatano wrote: »

No she shouldn't even when you log in to your google account you get a pop up to sign in or play as guest...if she was playing as guest the whole time she may have to restart...try loggin out of google play...then it will automatically pop up and ask which account she wants to use..pick one and when you get the pop up make sure you click the green sign into google play button...

That was my impression too but its like her google account didn't save her account at all, even though I personally linked it right before she had to reset? It just loads the new Lv2 account.. I guess she will be starting again unfortunately

• sounds like it..maybe contact EA not that that will do any good...