Squad Synergy Filtering Tool

Kylven
150 posts Member
edited December 2015
Every SWGoH Player should be aware of the variety of Squads that can be developed with differing strategies. There are quite a few powerful combos that have been relatively unexplored yet. Please utilize this new feature, get away from the Flavor of the Month, and try and come up with a unique Squad that can beat it. As always, let me know what you think and how we can improve the usability of the Tool.

http://www.swgohcantina.com/squad-synergies
SWGoHCantina.com - Database of everything SWGoH. Fear the Boot |FTB| - One of the 1st Elite Alliances.

Replies

• Great work Master! :) +1
  • I`ll be much more grateful if you could update more character stats at 7*lvl60 and more information about abilities at skill grade 6. :)
  • As always, great work Kylven.
  • Alexnomnom wrote: »
    I`ll be much more grateful if you could update more character stats at 7*lvl60 and more information about abilities at skill grade 6. :)

That's the hardest part as no one is leveling and gearing the worthless ones.
    SWGoHCantina.com - Database of everything SWGoH. Fear the Boot |FTB| - One of the 1st Elite Alliances.
  • JT38
    40 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Are all of these synergies confirmed to give stat bonuses to all characters included?
    For example Ventriss leadership Boosts Nightsister allies speed and ahoka is listed as having Nightsister synergy with this tool meaning she would receive the bonus but in game she is only listed as a lightside Jedi meaning she would not. Or is she only included in the Nightsister synergy because of her leadership ability working on them.
    Post edited by JT38 on
  • Her Quick Step ability synergizes with Nightsisters. It's setup so that you can explore various combos, but defining those deeper relations is up to the player. I'll writeup a Guide on all this soon, just focused on ability updates for a couple days.
  • Ok thank you for clarifying. Great tool by the way.
  • Kylven wrote: »
    Alexnomnom wrote: »
    I`ll be much more grateful if you could update more character stats at 7*lvl60 and more information about abilities at skill grade 6. :)

If no one has leveled and geared them, how do we know they are worthless?
    Profile: Keaven
    Guild: Fear The Boot
  • Keaven wrote: »
    Kylven wrote: »
    Alexnomnom wrote: »

If no one has leveled and geared them, how do we know they are worthless?

Touché...

How about "perceived worthless". Let's see some diversity and get some new Heroes in the arena. I guess that's the point of the tool.
  • Did an overhaul of how the Synergy filter displays the results and added additional options. Hopefully, this makes it more user friendly.
  • More swgohcantina goodness :)