Did you just get your guild coins maxed?

because we just did, not sure why

Replies

• Ok ty thought it was just me
  • Maegor
    1217 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    After your reset?

Edit: my guild did not. Enjoy the bug!
  • Dear CG, we are launching a raid, tag us for the coins back later but not wasting them. My apologies if you see this as an exploit but waste not want not
  • Has your leader been inactive since the new raid dropped? That's the only reason I can think of for this to happen.
  • nope weve been constantly raiding and all of a sudden, we noticed we had max coins for both raids
  • Phipps
    1107 posts Member
    We figured it was the usual max raid coins do to the bugs? No dev update about it though yet
  • Fisch6892
    3 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    Our guild had our tickets maxed too. We were at 30K before the reset. Someone mentioned rollover from tank raid tickets, but those numbers don't add up.
  • It's EA's way of apologizing for the guild hold up yesterday, it was in my inbox.
    "Everything is proceeding as I have foreseen...mostly"
  • I just got a mail in-game saying that we were being credited with 150k raid tickets the next time the leader logs in as compensation for some technical issue.
  • yup, makes sense now. i wonder what they fixed
  • There's another thread on here complaining about a lack of compensation for not being to raid for an hour or something the other day. I'm going to assume the tickets are for that.
  • Is this for both rancor and tank?
  • Due to bugs yesterday. Just got msg in inbox. It says each guild will get 150,000 raid tickets when leader logs in. (Not get maxed to 150 so that's misleading right there). Our Tank raid's been maxed for a few days & rancor will take 2-3 more days 2 complete so most of them will go down the drain anyway.
  • djvita
    1684 posts Member
    for both, and for aat its wasted on us, since we had 150k there (normal, 90% p4 left)
  • Best compensation ever.... for the lucky very few doing heroic AAT, for the others this is like being shown the finger considering you all are all been stuck between p2-p4 with 150K tickets written in red in the corner of the screen.
  • I agree. The only thing it did was allow the 4 guilds that have already completed the tank raid to jump even farther ahead.
    Intergalactic space slugs are recruiting. Pm me if interested in entering the slug life. ~°° ♡
  • Zooey
    1607 posts Member
    Not like it matters with the 210k cap
  • Maegor
    1217 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    Maegor wrote: »
    After your reset?

Our GL hadn't logged on at this time. I read the message and told him to hold off on logging on so we could complete the current open raid and launch another. Had just enough to launch one too. And now we get full tickets. WOOT!

Edit: and for those complaining, this is great because the biggest thing holding us normal guilds back from completing the tank raid is gear. This is free gear.
  • They will find ways around that as well, if they haven't already.
    Intergalactic space slugs are recruiting. Pm me if interested in entering the slug life. ~°° ♡
  • My guild was already almost maxxed in both raids. Who comes up with these ideas for joke apology gifts?
  • more important question why is that pirate crying????? hahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
  • Maegor
    1217 posts Member
    noob22 wrote: »
    more important question why is that pirate crying????? hahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Obviously it was his party.
  • What a joke, maxed raid tickets already and has been for a week now. Don't those **** at EA even look at this game? Oh wait I already know the answer! No
  • Maegor wrote: »
    Maegor wrote: »
    After your reset?

Our GL hadn't logged on at this time. I read the message and told him to hold off on logging on so we could complete the current open raid and launch another. Had just enough to launch one too. And now we get full tickets. WOOT!

Edit: and for those complaining, this is great because the biggest thing holding us normal guilds back from completing the tank raid is gear. This is free gear.

Yeah we had like 120k tickets so we launched a Heroic Rancor raid before our guild leader logged on. We were able to start a bonus raid tonight. Then we have a normally scheduled raid tomorrow morning. And THEN we are probably doing another bonus raid Sunday night!

Three raids in 3 days! Woo Hoo! :)
  • DarthGozu wrote: »
    Best compensation ever.... for the lucky very few doing heroic AAT, for the others this is like being shown the finger considering you all are all been stuck between p2-p4 with 150K tickets written in red in the corner of the screen.

@DarthGozu I think they must be running a contest at EA of "who's generating the longest angry thread on the forum". The guy who designed Dooku has the all-time-high record, and of course the AAT raid team was winning this month by far, but then the guy who's in charge of compensations was all like:
    So unfair guys! How can I compete? I'm offering them stuff!

He did try something with the Chewie shards a few months ago, but that fell flat. So this time, he found this. (quite smart I must say!)

Other ideas include offering a bonus of 4000 GW shards to all players who have maxed all toons from that shop, offering free 5• arrow mods (with defense main stat), offering free shards of a well-known Jedi hero (Jedi Consular), a free gear pack that includes Nubian Tech Mk I and Furnaces Mk III (full pieces! - Looks a lot like what we actually need!),...
    ☮ Consular ☮ - https://swgoh.gg/u/tiggus/