Help with Lineup!

I'm still pretty new to this game and have yet to figure it out so I'm hoping y'all can help me with this. I'm at level 38 and want to know who I should be upgrading/going for as far as farming goes. Here's my current lineup:
4* Nute Gunray
4* Chewie
4* Jedi Knight Anakin
3* Count Dooku
3* Talia
2* jedi Consular
3* jawa
2* resistance trooper
2* biggs darklighter
and all the rest are 1*
snowtrooper, royal guard, first order pilot, ewok scout, ugnaught, clone sergeant, ig-86

I have a good bit of shards for these people: savage press, old ben, luke skywalker, hk-47, darth sid, and ct-5555.
Who should I look at getting/upgrading? Thanks!

Replies

• Anyone?
  • Sidious from Arena points
    Old Daka from Cantina points
    Luminara from GW tokens

Farm Talia and Consular shards from missions. After that focus on gearing and having well rounded dark and light squads.
  • Keaven
    1099 posts Member
    Toolio wrote: »
    Sidious from Arena points
    Old Daka from Cantina points
    Luminara from GW tokens

Farm Talia and Consular shards from missions. After that focus on gearing and having well rounded dark and light squads.
    This is generic advice that wont take advantage of what you already have.

Nothing wrong with this suggestion as all of these characters are strong and worth getting, but you could build a more specific and unique team from what you already have to get an advantage quicker.

I would suggest maxing a team using characters you already have before bringing in other strong Heroes such as Sid, to get a stronger team faster.

Nute Gunray is an underated Hero that can do a bit of damage when geared up, and he works well with Teebo.

You could use them to build a unique crit team further down the road, but one way to start your game could be to focus on gearing up and promoting this squad:

Nute Gunray - Arena shipments
    Teebo - Galaxy War shipments
    Talia - energy farming
    Chewie - energy farming
    Fives - Cantina Shipments

I'm not sure what Hoth Rebel Scouts ability upgrades offer, but he could be another option for Cantina Shipments if they synergise.

You can secondarily farm Consular as a another healer before you 7★ Talia, for the holotables where needed as well as he is a Hero worth maxing.

Maxing gear has the greatest impact on squad power fyi, and I recommend everything take a back seat to this because it will help you do everything else quicker.
    Profile: Keaven
    Guild: Fear The Boot