Ahsoka new Positive Effect ?!?!

when starting game Ahsoka Got something new GreenEffect :D .. Anybody knows that what it is. ?
And is there any website for updated Positive-Negative Effects?

ps: sorry I have no screenshot.
if this is a repost.

Replies

• Zooey
    1607 posts Member
    Crit Immunity she's awesome now
  • RU486
    1686 posts Member
    Crit Immune IF anakin is with her
  • Also what is the grreen square with shield?
  • NightwingTR
    169 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    ahs.jpg

Found a pic.

Thank u for Responses. @RU486 @Zooey
  • If you just select the buff/debuff while In battle it will tell you what it is
  • Defense1236
    737 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    Crit Immunity is not only for Ashoka, Shore trooper was the original to have it and now Ashoka and Kenobi. Do you even tap and hold on the status effects to see what they are?
  • Crit Immunity is not only for Ashoka, Shore trooper was the original to have it and now Ashoka and Kenobi. Do you even tap and hold on the status effects to see what they are?
    How is one supposed to do that when they are engaged & focussed on battle. You'll lose time/ concentration. I would also like a list with pics of the red/green things above their heads as I still don't know what some of them mean. Goodness Lumi had a green dot square on her head for weeks/ months before I realised it was dodge after seeing her next to Obi with it. I'd thought it was a special heal over time thing. Don't know what Kit Fisto does to his Ally's either.

• Long press the effect and u see what it is...
    Even the terminator needs breaks to recharge his energy cells now and then...
  • Crit Immunity is not only for Ashoka, Shore trooper was the original to have it and now Ashoka and Kenobi. Do you even tap and hold on the status effects to see what they are?
    How is one supposed to do that when they are engaged & focussed on battle. You'll lose time/ concentration. I would also like a list with pics of the red/green things above their heads as I still don't know what some of them mean. Goodness Lumi had a green dot square on her head for weeks/ months before I realised it was dodge after seeing her next to Obi with it. I'd thought it was a special heal over time thing. Don't know what Kit Fisto does to his Ally's either.

I doesn't matter if you're too occupied. If you are interested in that you can waste these 1,5 seconds.

http://www.swgohcantina.com/positive-and-negative-status-effects-explained/

This might be kinda outdated, but most of them are still the same.
  • Kit fisto gives 20% potency
  • The important thing is that it can be dispelled. Ahsoka was taking crit damage before she got a chance to get a turn in.
  • Ashoka is pretty powerful at the moment. Works well n the AAT raid.