Future Character Updates

Prev1345
Greetings Heroes,

A big thanks to you all for playing Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes! We’ve had a great first few weeks and hope that you’ve been enjoying the game.

We wanted to let you know that we’re working on some new and exciting features that we’ll be sharing with you in the near future. We are also going to release brand new characters soon. Once these characters are live in game we’ll make a post on these forums about them, including details about their abilities.
Community Manager for Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes | Follow me on Twitter - Darokaz

Replies

• Rolf
    1032 posts Member
    Options
    Yay! "New characters" sounds fun, but I'm looking forward to "new features"!
    My ally code: 296-673-769. Wish we could have more than 35.
  • Options
    Is one of those "exciting features" lowering the chance to get character shards from chromium packs? Because seriously. It's ALWAYS shards, and it doesn't encourage me to spend any more until it changes.
  • Options
    Is one of those "exciting features" lowering the chance to get character shards from chromium packs? Because seriously. It's ALWAYS shards, and it doesn't encourage me to spend any more until it changes.

Bruh be in the top 100 in arena and every couple of says you're buying a new pack
  • Options
    Rutank wrote: »

Bruh be in the top 100 in arena and every couple of says you're buying a new pack

That's not an excuse to have a terrible loot table. "The more you buy the better your chances" is what EA wants. Sorry, but I don't support money grubbing.
  • Rolf
    1032 posts Member
    Options
    Here's one thing that would help. Jesse, will the addition of new chars mean that some of the existing chromium-only chars will be released so we can get them in other ways?
  • Options

This didn't happen to me, just sharing it here.

xPEG9Zd.jpg

I guess that's what happens in an RNG based system. Some people are more lucky than others.
  • Options
    I'm guessing soon means after the film is released next week. Hopefully any new table/arena uses a different energy counter from the others like the cantina does
  • Options
    I love all of this. I'm having fun with the game still, so I'm not really worried about it. Just polish the new features so people don't cry about them please. :)
  • Options
    HI CAN U LOWER THE COST ON REFILLS FOR THIS GREAT GAME TY
  • Options
    All I'd hope for is faster energy fill up. I love the game and I'm addicted to it but I'm not rich. Can't afford to spend much on mobile games..
  • Options
    @EA_Jesse you should add a global Chatbox and be able to talk to your allys! And make an alliance!
  • Options
    Asabase wrote: »
    @EA_Jesse you should add a global Chatbox and be able to talk to your allys! And make an alliance!

I agree it would be soooo much more fun being able to chat while I play cause after a while of playing alone waiting for my energy to refill or for a battle timer to countdown I get bored waiting
  • Options
    Pls be Yoda, Shaak Ti, Jedi Luke, Ships, Guilds and Shard Exchange etc etc..thanks
  • Options
    please be ALLIANCE BATTLE
  • Options
    Pretty sure we need alliances before we can battle with them.
  • Options
    Rolf wrote: »
    Here's one thing that would help. Jesse, will the addition of new chars mean that some of the existing chromium-only chars will be released so we can get them in other ways?

They have made two characters that were chrono-pack only farmable, so i p[resume they will slowly release the others, letting people who wish to pay for them do so to get them before the others, which i think may be why kit fisto and qui have such high drop rates in packs. Because they will be rotated out and made available for all.

Just a theory but it seems to make the most sense.
  • Options
    Will all characters eventually be farmable in some way
  • Options
    More Chrono pack characters? Will it be Dooku? 90% of all teams include Dooku anyways.

Why not make it a Dooku Jr?
  • Options
    A-and would these exciting new features be as buggy and bad-working as old ones?
    Seriously, how about may be fixing all existing problems before adding more new ones?
  • Options
    Looking forward to this. Yoda and jedi luke would be nice
    https://youtube.com/user/MurdaDeadpool/videos Subscribe and follow me here teaminstinct.net/ Home to Team Instinct
  • Options
    The game needs new features to be rolled out as quickly as possible in order to thrive. I'm sure they are also hard at work doing bug fixes for current content also!
  • Options
    I'll just leave this here...

General Grievous.
  • Rolf
    1032 posts Member
    Options

General Grievous.
    But just think of how much gear you'd need for all those 'sabers... :wink:
  • Otar
    252 posts Member
    Options
    Rolf wrote: »

General Grievous.
    But just think of how much gear you'd need for all those 'sabers... :wink:

To unlock Grievous, you gotta sacrifice 4 jedis with 5* or better! (mats)
  • Options
    Slushie wrote: »

xPEG9Zd.jpg

I guess that's what happens in an RNG based system. Some people are more lucky than others.

Better than me
    Bought an 8 pack
    All shards plus a 1* Droid, the critical guy
  • Options
    Slushie wrote: »

xPEG9Zd.jpg

Hey! That's my picture! I opened that yesterday. Good times :D
  • Options
    jonibunz wrote: »
    HI CAN U LOWER THE COST ON REFILLS FOR THIS GREAT GAME TY

Uh-oh, Darrell is here. Look out number one spot.
    IGN: Malmsteen's Comet
  • Options
    Oh please let there be a button to manually cycle your target.... Sometimes on the phone targets are just plain untappable!
  • Options
    Guaranteed shard drops from hard modes and increase the energy refresh for the missions to 100.

I do not consider 1 shard a day from hard modes a farmable character when you need 325.
  • Options
    Please add JarJar Binks.
    His attack can be clumsy fall and take out half them opponents team and somehow get credit for winning the war.
    Plus everyone would love to kill JarJar.
This discussion has been closed.