Dueling challenges! Idea!

The0n3
984 posts Member
edited October 2016
Respectufully, maybe CG could do this... If two players from different shards wanna fight, there could be a tool to ask the player to duel by using his code number or something like that, it could cost ally points to propose the challenge as well... It would be the closest thing to PvP yet, since you can propose the challenge to fight the AI, but then a score could be settled between the players to see who wins more and stuff.... Just a thought though...

I posted this exact text on another post unrelated to this and realized that's actually a good idea! There would be no rewards for it though, just feed your egos!

Share your thoughts!
Post edited by BentWookiee on

Replies

• This would be great for when I meet my friends who also play the game and we wanna measure egos
  • You could each have to put up crystals too, which then go to the winner.
  • Ren_eh22 wrote: »
    You could each have to put up crystals too, which then go to the winner.

Like a bet! That would be amazing, but losing crystals may turn ppl mad lol
  • This would be great for when I meet my friends who also play the game and we wanna measure egos

Egos? Is that what they're calling it these days?
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • RU486
    1686 posts Member
    Ren_eh22 wrote: »
    Or you could just fight a few of your Alts with your main account........

• Nikoms565 wrote: »
    This would be great for when I meet my friends who also play the game and we wanna measure egos

Egos? Is that what they're calling it these days?

Lol, how would you call? Wallets? Hhahahahaha
  • You could make the people you fight random...ie you put your team in, say how many credits or crystals you are battling for, in that category you battle with someone with almost the same squad power....two teams enter, one wins....put a time limit on each decision or it goes on auto.
  • Ren_eh22 wrote: »
    Sounds like a nice and legit way to send crystals >:)
  • rawman
    685 posts Member
    edited November 2016
    Ren_eh22 wrote: »
    You could do it the poker way and the bank collects a tiny crystal-fee for such a fight, so it would even be profitable for EA/CG ^^