Interface Improvements

So, I thought we could all use a break with this character is OP, nerfing and cheating and talk about something that would make the game a lot better for everyone. Is there any interface improvements you would like to see? For instance, I would like to see the following.

1) Galactic Wars: Three or four characters per row instead of two/ sort function. I play on an iOS device and scrolling through the characters is inefficient. I have to scroll through a lot of unused characters to reach my minimally damaged top level characters. Due to quirks in the scrolling, sometimes the wrong character is picked and well back to the top. I think they fixed this some, in that it leaves you at the same place when you pick a new character.

2) Notifications for crafting: It says there is something to craft/upgrade and yet there is nothing there...

Otherwise, I have been enjoying the game. The interface is very good, but some minor tweaks or allowing some customizations would improve everyone's experience.

Replies

• Scroll down the ingredients in your craft recipe and you'll find a lesser craft item with a plus sign waiting for you :)
  • Are you using iOS? That doesn't work for me, I have to click on each item to find what to craft. At my current gear level, that could be going down four levels. I think a tree would be better, so you could see the information all at once.
  • My interface suggestion. Sim x 3 for hard farming missions. And let us farm the shards from the character sub-page. So the page where you see all the farmable locations, a sim*3 button would make things a lot less clicky.
  • Nonemo
    1656 posts Member
    I totally second the suggested change for squad selection in GW. This is so tedious!
  • The current upgrade system for gear is...cumbersome to be kind.
    Crafting a subcomponent should take me back to my main item. Right now I have to close it and click in again.

If you own all the components (including subcomponents which need to be crafted), I should be able to push a single button and upgrade to the next gear level. Simple. Clean. Fun user experience.
    I've been playing about 2 months and had the fortune to open a 4*Kylo in the first mega pack I bought. Gearing him up was almost painful considering there are no decisions to be made.

While on the topic; they might also consider allowing us to pick and purchase just the badges we want at a premium. I would be far more inclined to spend $100 on a few characters I want than playing the RNG lottery...
  • El_Duderino
    413 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    WonderOne wrote: »
    The current upgrade system for gear is...cumbersome to be kind.
    Crafting a subcomponent should take me back to my main item. Right now I have to close it and click in again.

After about a month, I noticed that there is a very small breadcrumb list of buttons at the top of the dialog box with the gear hierarchy you have clicked. Clicking on the previous one will take you "up" a level. So clicking on the first button up there will take you back to the top/main item, at which point you can "craft" the main item without closing the window.

I'm guessing they did it like this so you could craft multiple sub-items at once. Agreed its a bit kludgy.

• RedSix
    92 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    My interface suggestion. Sim x 3 for hard farming missions. And let us farm the shards from the character sub-page. So the page where you see all the farmable locations, a sim*3 button would make things a lot less clicky.

That sounds awesome. I agree it would make farming less painful, without hurting the developer.

• RedSix wrote: »
    That sounds awesome. I agree it would make farming less painful, without hurting the developer.

It would likely also reduce dissatisfaction with low shard drops. Part of the negative experience is waiting for the results to populate and coming up with a bunch of nothing.