Who's The Most Underated Toon (In Your Opinion)

For me it has to be HRSc. He has a good damage out0ut and can stun. What about you guys? Who's the most underrated toon to you.

Replies

• Im assuming we're talking about rating than being underused, HRSc is def underrated but not underused for example.

Darth Vader for me, he is by far the most underrated character bc of the fact he's so hard to unlock and isn't as praised in the end.
  • Vader +1
  • Yoda. People just don't know better yet.
  • Darth maul. He is a GW beast.
  • Savage. He great for the rancor raid. He always applies offence down on the rancor.
  • DatBoi
    3615 posts Member
    Savage. He great for the rancor raid. He always applies offence down on the rancor.
    What kind of mods do you use on savage? Ive tried to use him but it seems like his crit chance and potency are really low because he rarely gets a crit and when he does, the debuff is always resisted.
  • ItsJarJarBinkz
    2494 posts Member
    edited November 2016
    DatBoi wrote: »
    Savage. He great for the rancor raid. He always applies offence down on the rancor.
    What kind of mods do you use on savage? Ive tried to use him but it seems like his crit chance and potency are really low because he rarely gets a crit and when he does, the debuff is always resisted.

Here is the mods ohAst1L.png
  • Cad bane. His dmg under a lando lead is unreal plus the most trustworthy stun in the game.
  • Ashoka :)
  • Rizn
    246 posts Member
    Ventress
  • First Order TIE Pilot. Really hard to farm but a really good dps. I hope he will be useful in ships too.
  • BulYwif
    1977 posts Member
    edited November 2016
    FOTP is not underrated, he's just hard to farm. I've seen a video on him last weekend, he's incredible, doing 20k crt. dmg almost everytime. He's one of the most constant toon in the game. Works perfectly with Phasma.
  • BulYwif wrote: »
    FOTP is not underrated, he's just hard to farm. I've seen a video on him last weekend, he's incredible, doing 20k crt. dmg almost everytime. He's one of the most constant toon in the game. Works perfectly with Phasma.

I Agree FOTP is underused not underrated. Underrated would be a toon that's opinion of it is usually below average. If FOTP was easier to farm we'd see more
  • TroelsVastrup
    182 posts Member
    edited November 2016
    5 chewie shards...
    :*
  • Boba Fett. His leader ability is pretty beast and his aoe ability block is an essential part of my team's strategy.
  • Gamorrean Guard, the best taunter in my opinion ;)
  • BulYwif wrote: »

A guy I work with just 7 starred him and I'm incredibly jealous. He told me when he started to farm him that I should do the same but I just didn't and I regret it now.
  • DatBoi
    3615 posts Member

Here is the mods ohAst1L.png

Wow, very jealous of that potency mod XD
  • Corrusant police
  • Uggie. He is literally the longest running joke in this game, but apparently they finally found a use for him.
  • Scarif. I used to think he sounded mediocre but I ran into him for the first time in the tournament yesterday and I lost. It was just him and Biggs left and he wouldn't stop reviving and taunting. I just decided to start farming him cause I think him and my Anakin will have amazing synergy together
  • Actually the worst toon is java scavenger. His basic is useless
  • Bistan, everybody's still talking about TFP, but the space monkey is coming
  • Restiacne pilot
  • Sikho
    1088 posts Member
    edited November 2016
    Actually the worst toon is java scavenger. His basic is useless

Offense down is an amazing debuff. Under Nebit lead he will proc Offense Down and Crit Chance down, which completely invalidates Lando.

His passive bombs are also extremely useful and actually deal a lot of damage.
  • DatBoi
    3615 posts Member
    Sikho wrote: »
    Actually the worst toon is java scavenger. His basic is useless

Offense down is an amazing debuff. Under Nebit lead he will proc Offense Down and Crit Chance down, which completely invalidates Lando.

His passive bombs are also extremely useful and actually deal a lot of damage.

Agreed. In my opinion, Jawa Scavenger is the best part of jawa teams in the new raid. Percantage based attacks like thermal detonators are extremely powerful against the bosses (cause they have so much health).
  • Clone Sergeant - Phase 1 is a crit machine with aoe TMR. Super fun to play!
  • I'd throw Ahsoka's name in again. She hits like a Mack truck and her self heal is great. Not top tier but very useful especially with JKA.
  • Ahsoka, she hits very hard, and with her new synergy with Anakin she just became a character that won't kill your arena rank overnight. Also, for the long-term future she will be one of the most important pieces in a Kenobi-led Jedi team