Light side Hard battle 2.... Anybody?

Has anybody beaten this battle?! The Aoe's for 10k+ turn after turn with no cool down is ridiculous! It's like a bunch of landos who do double damage right off the bat with speeds of over 200. I've tried every team I have. Fully geared level 82s with good mods and still the farthest I've gotten is stage 3 with one character left. I've borrowed many different Heros including anakin, wedge, ackbar, barris etc but I still get smoked everytime. I don't think lvl 85 is gonna make much difference against this kind of onslaught. I ask again, has ANYONE beat this battle?

Replies

• Try old ben lead and another jedi evasion lead (ahsoka).
    Ahsoka(L), jka,any,any,any, obi(L)
    Don't be a ****(4), and follow forum guidelines.
  • Supercat wrote: »
    Try old ben lead and another jedi evasion lead (ahsoka).

Hmm maybe Jedi are the only hope here. I don't think Evasion will be enough though. Maybe IGD L with anakin Aayla QGJ and old Ben with a borrowed barris might work... I only have QGJ and anakin maxed though. The rest will take time. Have you beat it with Jedi?
  • Vertigo
    4496 posts Member
    I was using IGD lead with a borrowed hella whale maxed JKA cuz his is wayyyyyy stronger than mine, but I still get picked off a little too easily. Not all my jedi are at gear X though so that's probably why. If I had them all at gear X I think I could work that through with just getting enough counters in. Make sure you have Yoda too, if he counters he gains foresight and 40% TM for the first half of the battle which is really helpful to keep the AOE at bay.
  • I 3* with wedge lead and borrowed lando. Some of the scoundrel enemies have 251+ speed, so you need to be well modded. There's also a lot of variance in the enemies you face, so you may need several attempts to complete it.
  • MetxChris wrote: »
    I 3* with wedge lead and borrowed lando. Some of the scoundrel enemies have 251+ speed, so you need to be well modded. There's also a lot of variance in the enemies you face, so you may need several attempts to complete it.

Who else was on that wedge team? I've used maxed lando L, sthan Biggs QGJ and Anakin with a borrowed maxed out wedge and I still got demolished. To be fair, that was the team that made it to stage 3 but only anakin was left lol
  • I 3* that mission just on pure RNG evasion luck with anakin L qgj fives StHan lando and ally old ben..
  • I've gotten to stage 3 w/ 5 toons but can never beat Embo & co. I've used all kinds of combos and mine are 83/82/81 w/ G 9/10/11 hasn't mattered.

I've crushed Catina lvl 8 no problem w/ 4 of the 7 nodes @ 3*! This is proving to be very difficult to beat but all I can see is getting more G10 toons to lvl 83 to beat this.
  • Old Ben ally, wedge lead, lando, biggs, sthan and qgj. Not the best, but I got 2 stars with it
  • MetxChris wrote: »
    I 3* with wedge lead and borrowed lando. Some of the scoundrel enemies have 251+ speed, so you need to be well modded. There's also a lot of variance in the enemies you face, so you may need several attempts to complete it.

Who else was on that wedge team? I've used maxed lando L, sthan Biggs QGJ and Anakin with a borrowed maxed out wedge and I still got demolished. To be fair, that was the team that made it to stage 3 but only anakin was left lol

That was basically my team, although I used raid Han instead of ani. My Biggs was 265 speed under lando lead so I started the first round off with a stun from Han and ohko from Biggs. I held off on sth taunt until the last round. Either way, it was still an rng dependent run; It took me 5 attempts to 3*, and one of those attempts was a total fail.
  • Lol bros, I can't even beat tier 9 battles on normal difficulty.
  • Supercat wrote: »
    Try old ben lead and another jedi evasion lead (ahsoka).

This. I got smoked every time I attempted this until an old ben ally came available. The dodge was super helpful but the ability block was key. Made them focus on st. Han.
  • Finally beat it with one star lol pure rng luck
  • i three starred it with jyn chirrut baze srp and cass, borrowed sthan to be used only in last round
  • Optimus11 wrote: »
    i three starred it with jyn chirrut baze srp and cass, borrowed sthan to be used only in last round

No Kidding... We all just have those toons ready to go... This is the "Im a D" post of the century.
  • (posted this on another thread earlier, but thought it might be helpful to share here as well)

Finally got 3* on my ~50th attempt at this awful battle, with g11 Wedge (borrowed) g11 Lando (lead), g10 Biggs, g11 STH, g10 Rebel Han, and g11 QGJ, total AP over 51,000.

In short, Han stunned saboteur (stage 1), IG-86 (stage 2), and Embo (stage 3), I used Wedge's AoE in stage 1 so it was available again before the end, got some friendly TM-down from QGJ on stage 2, focused Boba after stunning Embo, and got super lucky with RNG (only one enemy in stage 1 used AoE attack, and I only got 3 total enemies in stage one and 4 in stage two).
  • (posted this on another thread earlier, but thought it might be helpful to share here as well)

Finally got 3* on my ~50th attempt at this awful battle, with g11 Wedge (borrowed) g11 Lando (lead), g10 Biggs, g11 STH, g10 Rebel Han, and g11 QGJ, total AP over 51,000.

In short, Han stunned saboteur (stage 1), IG-86 (stage 2), and Embo (stage 3), I used Wedge's AoE in stage 1 so it was available again before the end, got some friendly TM-down from QGJ on stage 2, focused Boba after stunning Embo, and got super lucky with RNG (only one enemy in stage 1 used AoE attack, and I only got 3 total enemies in stage one and 4 in stage two).

**** that is a lucky run, I never thought to use raid han... Gonna give it another shot to 3 star. Thanks for the post.