Buy Barriss or open Chromium packs?

Which is a better bang for 60 bucks?
Barriss or CP
Any thoughts?

Replies

• Alennugi
    14 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    I would recommend you to spend your crystals on 50 energy refresh daily instead of random chance for random hero. It would make you chase shards and gears and level up faster.

Anyways Barriss pack is pretty good + Ahsoka and Asaji come pretty handy. I'm not a lot of money spender but it helped me to get rank #1 in my level league
    Alen Nugi. Feel free to add me: 926-266-463

• Not a money spender but I managed to get my hands on Bariss. She amazing
  • She has the highest health in the game as well as having the best heal in the game. Yes, she is pretty **** good.
  • Keaven
    1099 posts Member
    Chromium could be much better but is a high risk if you don't plan on spending any more.

The best part of the Barriss pack is not even Barriss long term. Getting this is a garaunteed advantage that will pay off with the drops from GW, Arena, Challenges, and faster farming. You will also want to use crystals for all energy refils under 200 crystals at least.
    Profile: Keaven
    Guild: Fear The Boot
  • Keaven wrote: »
    Chromium could be much better but is a high risk if you don't plan on spending any more.

The best part of the Barriss pack is not even Barriss long term. Getting this is a garaunteed advantage that will pay off with the drops from GW, Arena, Challenges, and faster farming. You will also want to use crystals for all energy refils under 200 crystals at least.

I'm not sure I understand, so Barriss pack will help me get an advantage without Barriss how? Sorry I am quite new here. If I use all energy refills 200 would that not mean unlimited spending? Is there a refill limit? I am confused...

Thanks everyone for your answers so far!
    God bless~
  • I think he's saying in the short term you can use Barriss to quickly farm and complete galaxy wars to get better characters and level up existing ones.

With the energy refills, some people only refill the energy up to when it costs 200. The normal battle energy refills start at 50 for 120 energy, the second refill is 50 crystals too, then the third is 100, the fourth is 200 and I think it doubles after that. I usually only do the first couple of refills. I'm not a massive spender so have to use my crystals like a Scrooge
  • Keaven
    1099 posts Member
    WWJDl wrote: »
    Keaven wrote: »

I'm not sure I understand, so Barriss pack will help me get an advantage without Barriss how? Sorry I am quite new here. If I use all energy refills 200 would that not mean unlimited spending? Is there a refill limit? I am confused...

Thanks everyone for your answers so far!
    God bless~
    Barriss is a top Hero and in early game she dominates, but she will not promote quickly so alone it would only set you up until midgame where now you have to completely change focus onto generic Heroes that you can farm quickly (this could even slow you down in the long run).

The other Heroes in the pack you can take all the way to 7★ as quick as any other characters and are still viable end game Heroes.

Refil costs scale every day so the first is 50, then theres a couple for 100, then 200, 400, 800 and after that there is a limit to how many uses per day.

Essentially you need to look ar the cost benefit ie what you are getting for what you're spending. And for me 120 energies worth of drops is not worth 400 crystals when your under level 40 and not worth 200 when you're over level 40.
    Profile: Keaven
    Guild: Fear The Boot