Cantina Help

I've been saving tokens for a while and have about 2.5k. I have 10 Old Daka shards but I'm kinda torn. Boba and Fives both look exceptional, and I don't know what I should do. I need a decent healer for my DS team but I also want to replace Chewy since he's pretty much just a bullet sponge and it seems like every team I go against has Ventrus.

Current arena team is
Chewy 4*
Jawa 3*
Talia 3*
Consular 3*
Dooku 3*
All Lv 42, with max gear.

I'll have Darth Sidious tomorrow and Luminara in 2-3 days depending on luck. I'll replace Jawa and Talia

Replies

• Keaven
    1099 posts Member
    I've been saving tokens for a while and have about 2.5k. I have 10 Old Daka shards but I'm kinda torn. Boba and Fives both look exceptional, and I don't know what I should do. I need a decent healer for my DS team but I also want to replace Chewy since he's pretty much just a bullet sponge and it seems like every team I go against has Ventrus.

Current arena team is
    Chewy 4*
    Jawa 3*
    Talia 3*
    Consular 3*
    Dooku 3*
    All Lv 42, with max gear.

I'll have Darth Sidious tomorrow and Luminara in 2-3 days depending on luck. I'll replace Jawa and Talia
    Talia is probably a better end game character to upgrade than Chewie or Dooku so I would replace Jawa and Dooku/Chewie once they have been surpassed in power.

Dooku will suck your gear early and become easily overpowered long before end game so I would slow down his upgrades to make way for his replacement sooner rather than later whilst continuing to farm his shards.

Given your Hero list I would say Daka is probably going to help you most from Cantina Shipments.
    Profile: Keaven
    Guild: Fear The Boot
  • Keaven
    1099 posts Member
    You may want to expand your DS list a bit before you go for Daka though, maybe grab a quick mob enforcer or Stormtrooper before you go Daka 7★. These will help in Tank Challenges as well.
    Profile: Keaven
    Guild: Fear The Boot