Any SWFC players here?

I played that game for a few years and recently retired. I was in MMM. I enjoyed that community and curious to see if anyone is here now.

Replies

• Abyss
    1651 posts Member
    Check line app pal, all is retired SWFC folks are now on line app for his game. Some great looking guilds already formed up from SWFC too ;)
  • Abyss wrote: »
    Check line app pal, all is retired SWFC folks are now on line app for his game. Some great looking guilds already formed up from SWFC too ;)
    Thanks bud, I will check it out.

• I was addicted to that game for a couple of years. I was in the LOL legion and had great times.
    The Legion at War was great for guild battles and it would be good to see something similar here.
    The only problem i had with the Starship Battles was that the first battle was always timed for the middle of the night here in the UK - usually about 3am! I'd never go through that again!

• I've played it a long time...Was quite cool, but turned out to be quite expensive and time consuming.

I was with €mpire some time, another legion I forgot the name lol, and Spartans.

And I will never play it again ^^

• I just recently quit swfc and sold my account. I'm done spending money on games so I'll see how far I can go being ftp on this game
  • I know of at least 100 old swfc folks that play, and as Abyss said they are all using the LINE app.
    SWGoHCantina.com - Database of everything SWGoH. Fear the Boot |FTB| - One of the 1st Elite Alliances.
  • I played SWFC, I thought it sunsetted? Also can someone invite me to the LINE chats? Huckbry is my ID, thanks