Tank Takedown, nice graphics but speed it up, its so boring watching that tank rotate

We've seen the nice scenes a few times now, lovely, well done, well rendered, good job but OMG how slow is this event, give that Tank some speed please, the whole event is so lame and slow because of the time it takes that dang tank to rotate. Wham bam thank you mam, that's how we work

Replies

• Options
    I hate how long it takes to move and rotate.
  • Options
    the raid has so much HP, it is glacially slow.
    the tank takes so long to attack, it is glacially slow.
    credit heist takes so long to happen, it is glacially slow.
    development of patches & new features alike is glacially slow.

glacially slooooowwwwwwww
  • Options
    The turrets cannot even rotate themselves to attack yet they can dodge my attacks?? Think about that one.
  • Options
    On that note, why does the tank need to move when they can already? You'd think the pilot of the thing would use some efficiency
  • Options
    Do it while you are watching telly, it's less boring that way (that's what my wife says anyhow).
  • Options
    It is excruciating! Tanks are slow in general, but goodness I should be able to get off 5 turns to their 1.
    Ally Code 299-731-212
  • Options
    Oh btw, how does a big **** tank dodge attacks? Happened to me several times.
  • Options
    What tank? Our guild just hit 10% damage in phase 1 lol.

My point being we like the raid. Epic sure, overpowered sure, slow sure. But at least you are seeing what we may not until next year at this rate. Blah ha ha.

Remember it's a game!
  • scuba
    14049 posts Member
    Options
    mzvDYyx.gif
  • Options
    @scuba you just got me lmao with that gif! Fits perfectly here