What does exposed mean

Resistance troopers special abilities seems to be tied to the concept of enemy being exposed.

What does being exposed mean? Is it when they have yellow health?

Replies

• If exposed the next attack takes something like 25% health off. (IIRC) Very useful talent.
    IGN: Malmsteen's Comet
  • jeremyj26 wrote: »
    If exposed the next attack takes something like 25% health off. (IIRC) Very useful talent.

Yeah but what does it mean to be exposed? When and how does the enemy become exposed?

• Certain characters have the chance to expose. Resistance trooper does I believe.
  • KANO wrote: »
    jeremyj26 wrote: »
    If exposed the next attack takes something like 25% health off. (IIRC) Very useful talent.

Yeah but what does it mean to be exposed? When and how does the enemy become exposed?

Exposed is what happens when your pants fall down.
  • Bump thread
  • I think exposed is defense down or resistance down effect.
  • reizse
    1447 posts Member
    exposed is the red magnifying glass icon above their heads. some skills like resistance troopers auto attack can expose enemies as a secondary effect
    mighty chlorians
  • Expose: A character loses 20% of their health the next time attacked.

Characters that can Expose: Resistance Trooper and Pilot.
    SWGoHCantina.com - Database of everything SWGoH. Fear the Boot |FTB| - One of the 1st Elite Alliances.
  • Exposed is a status effect. Like reizse said there is a red symbol above the toon when this is successful. If attacked while exposed, toon takes an additional 25%(i think) hit.
  • Thanks
  • Its actually a pretty good ability. I use it to take down tanks. I usually get a 2000 hit when i usually get like a 500 or so.
  • Certain characters have the chance to expose. Resistance trooper does I believe.

Kano aka Thread starter,,, you're 1st two words in you're thread are "Resistance Trooper"
    ---you're clearly(bright as day) asking because you(like me) have the resistance Trooper and he has
    A attack that isnt explained.

--I've since learned that his main-basic attack randomly "Exposes' the enemy and thus his special the next turn Lights him up big time..

-but just so you know, Courtesy of Stekcir_Leinad, He thinks the resistance trooper might have an expose attack.. Meaning you might wanna check that out.....

• jeremyj26 wrote: »
    KANO wrote: »
    jeremyj26 wrote: »

Exposed is what happens when your pants fall down.

Lol'd
  • Rolf
    1032 posts Member
    Kylven wrote: »
    Expose: A character loses 20% of their health the next time attacked.

Uh, and Poe of course! ;) And new Mace.
    BTW, does an exposed char lose 20% of Current or Max health? Never been clear.
    My ally code: 296-673-769. Wish we could have more than 35.
  • Max hp I think. You can tell better on bosses in table missions. Seems to be same hp loss each time. Expose is great for speeding up boss fights when they have a billion HP especially light side where you don't have as much DPS.

Like they said, red magnifying glass debuff icon.
  • Rolf wrote: »
    Kylven wrote: »
    Expose: A character loses 20% of their health the next time attacked.

Uh, and Poe of course! ;) And new Mace.
    BTW, does an exposed char lose 20% of Current or Max health? Never been clear.

When you damage an exposed target, the target also loses an extra 20% of its max health and the debuff is removed. 100% certain its max health.

Finn, Poe, Resistance Pilot, Resistance Trooper, and Mace all can land an expose.

Knights of the Mobile Republic
  • reizse
    1447 posts Member
    expose is 20% extra damge inflicted from max hp.
    mighty chlorians