The character we really want.

2Next

Replies

• Revan. Revan. Revan. Revan. and Revan. GIVE ME REVAN **** YE!!!!!

And Mission Vao
    And Bastilla
    And Darth Traya
    And Darth Malek

Yeeeeeah the old republic may be my favourite part of star wars.

• CUFCfan616 wrote: »
    erm...Nien Nunb?...he could chuckle everytime it's his turn

That made me laugh.

+1

• If we are going back to SWTOR than that opens up a butt load of more characters for them to add. The entire Jedi Council from back then plus all of the.....ok maybe just SOME of the companion characters as well.
  • I want a black sun squad.
  • Reaper5313 wrote: »
    EA has apparently stuck there head in their fourth point of contact. Many of the characters in the game are not ones that any Star Wars fan wants, such as: Old Daka, Ugnaughts, Ewoks, underworld police, etc... So I have compiled a list of characters that I would love to see in game, and here it is.

1. Force Users - Yoda, Ki Adi Mundi, young Obi-Won Kenobi, Quinlan Vos, Shakk Ti, Mara Jade, Darth Revan, Darth Bane, Darth Malgus, Darth Plaegus, and any others that you feel obliged.
    2. Clones - Rex, Cody, Neyo, Bacara, Bly, Gree, Thire, Jek, Oddball, Matchstick and any others that you feel obliged.
    3. Bounty Hunters, Smugglers - Han Solo, Bosk, Dengar, Aurra Sing, and any Mandalorians from Clan Fett, Clan Ordo, Deathwatch, Night Owls, any any others you feel obliged.

EA, I know that you suck at most things, most importantly customer service and satisfaction, but please don't mess around with our emotion. It bad enough already, that you started the game as a cash grab with those ridiculous prices. Just give us what we want, and fire whoever was in charge of character introduction. Thank you.

Just a reminder that this game is free. You have hours of fun for free. EA made this game so that people like me can have fun for free, if others want to buy packs then good for them. (I'll probably end up buying a few packs for under $20 each one day myself)

The game has only just come out, they're going to be adding more content for a very long time. I look forward to playing this in six months with all of my new characters, because that's the way it is.

If you don't like it then stop playing, it's as simple as that.
    My name is cosmicturtle333, aka CT-333, aka Threes.
  • Tryban wrote: »
    I was disappointed Jedi Luke, Yoda, and Rebel Han were absent from the start. Other than that, no major issues with first round of characters. Could certainly use more dark side healers.
    I'd expect Yoda to be in the next group of characters to come out.

I actually loved the fact that Luke had a gun and the fact that he'll have another character coming out stronger. Personally love that about this game
  • Hey everyone, thanks for the suggestions.

I'm going to ask that the discussion stays civil. That's mostly to the OP, of course. Please remember that this game is developed by Actual Human Beings who make decisions and read the forums and care deeply about the game, Star Wars, and the players.

One of our goals with the game is for it to be interesting and strategic, not just about collecting all of the obviously awesome characters. Thinking to non-mobile collectible card games, there's often value in the "common" cards, including synergies and unusual mechanics. We think that's really cool.

-Aaron
  • @CG_AaronNemoyten good reply, although most of the "common cards" here aren't very good. Everyone wants the Charizards and the Blue Eyes White Dragon.

Personally I would create common cards to form Synergies around Heroes BUT you guys only decided to do that with nightsisters and they don't have very good synergy.

Like I said...I don't mind common, rank and file, type of heroes but at least make them worth using.
  • I want a lowbacca !
  • Get in Jaba the Hutt!
    Figrin D'an, the band dude at Mos Eisley would be a nice shout, too. Similar to the ewok feels. Plus we could always do with some jazz. :P
  • Get in Jaba the Hutt!
    Figrin D'an, the band dude at Mos Eisley would be a nice shout, too. Similar to the ewok feels. Plus we could always do with some jazz. :P

Building out a character with ability names that are all jazz puns would be a lot of fun.