Greedo

Has anyone found a use for him? He seems like a waste of time.
IGN: Malmsteen's Comet

Replies

• I'm going to take that as a no.
  • I unlocked first from the canteena, not knowing better. But I was still rather new at that point, and thought he would have synergies with chewy, eventually han, as they should all be scoundrels. I learned how to read classifications after unlocking him. All in all, i have no use for him.
    "There is no 'try'." - Master Yoda
  • Unlocked him early with arena shards as I got some shards from a chromium pack. Have pulled him up to max gear level & 4 star at level 50. He's my hardest hitter by *far*, and as soon as I get some more crit synergy into my team he's going to be double-tapping like a boss. I enjoy it a lot when he 'one' shots enemy Dooku's.

My advice though - arena shards are for sidious. If you spend them otherwise it's a mistake. And thus due to spending the shards on sidious you don't have any way to upgrade Greedo for a while.
  • Keaven
    1099 posts Member
    Jadlak wrote: »
    Unlocked him early with arena shards as I got some shards from a chromium pack. Have pulled him up to max gear level & 4 star at level 50. He's my hardest hitter by *far*, and as soon as I get some more crit synergy into my team he's going to be double-tapping like a boss. I enjoy it a lot when he 'one' shots enemy Dooku's.

My advice though - arena shards are for sidious. If you spend them otherwise it's a mistake. And thus due to spending the shards on sidious you don't have any way to upgrade Greedo for a while.
    Delaying Sidious is not a bad idea if you can level other synergy teams faster.
    Profile: Keaven
    Guild: Fear The Boot
  • Jadlak wrote: »
    Unlocked him early with arena shards as I got some shards from a chromium pack. Have pulled him up to max gear level & 4 star at level 50. He's my hardest hitter by *far*, and as soon as I get some more crit synergy into my team he's going to be double-tapping like a boss. I enjoy it a lot when he 'one' shots enemy Dooku's.

I can't trust you with that avatar. lol
  • jeremyj26 wrote: »
    I can't trust you with that avatar. lol
    I did that just for this post. :smile:

• you have some good characters. I would focus on leveling them up. meantime, decide what faction teams u want....all Jedi, scoundrel etc...and go for those toons with your shards. creedo is great when u have critical chance Synergy's going. i think all characters can be good depending on what synergy teams ur running.