Old Daka & Kylo Ren: 6* or 7*?

duffmc81
107 posts Member
edited January 2016
I just got both to 6 stars. For those that have Old Daka and/or Kylo Ren, how big of a difference has that 7th star made?

I use them both in the arena and they have worked very well. I'm 30-50 in PVP every day. However, I'm thinking about stopping or at least pausing to work on some other characters. For reference my arena team is:

7* Sid (lead)
7* Lumi
6* Daka
6* Kylo
5* JC

Replies

• JWH
    138 posts Member
    I'm promoting Kylo tomorrow to 7*
  • J7000
    2059 posts Member
    duffmc81 wrote: »
    I just got both to 6 stars. For those that have Old Daka and/or Kylo Ren, how big of a difference has that 7th star made?

I use them both in the arena and they have worked very well. I'm 30-50 in PVP every day. However, I'm thinking about stopping or at least pausing to work on some other characters. For reference my arena team is:

7* Sid (lead)
    7* Lumi
    6* Daka
    6* Kylo
    5* JC

My advise is to farm kylo to 7 Even if you do not promote him. Toons I buy with cantina shipments I only star to 6 unless I'm just in love with them. Cantina shipments are expensive and new toons are always added. QGJ, prolly 7* because his health is a little low and he's a god
  • Daka I've had 6 stars for like 4 weeks slowly getting shards from hard mode for last star. I'd say she is worth it there's just too many characters I want from shipments and I want to build a first order team so I dropped shipments to officer which leads me to Kylo ren, 7 star him, it is definitely worth it. Kylo ren is unique, durable, deals good damage and extremely versatile, he can greatly impact a match with his outrage which when he is in the yellow and can oneshot almost anyone, not to mention the bonus synergy with phasma as leader Kylo generates extra attacks for the group as well.
  • Yeah. Leaning pause on Daka, keep going on Kylo. If I put max energy intn him I'll be done in a week.