Legacy of the Force Pack One day?

I don't know about you but Darth Caedus, Grand Master Luke, and Lumiya would be insane additions to any collection... Thoughts?

Replies

• Options
    It's no longer cannon.... So doubtful
  • Options
    HK-47 isn't either unless they are making KOTOR canon which they haven't as far as I know.
  • Options
    I thought old republic remained cannon. It's the new era stuff starting with heir to the empire on that wasn't.... Which is a crying shame Grand Admiral Thrawn was THE man...
  • Options
    I heard they trashed it all and started over you could be right though
  • JWH
    138 posts Member
    Options
    I thought old republic remained cannon. It's the new era stuff starting with heir to the empire on that wasn't.... Which is a crying shame Grand Admiral Thrawn was THE man...
    Thought I was the only one thinking this.
  • AdamW
    692 posts Member
    Options
    We need Revan for sure. Bane was canon and Bane (he was in the clone wars and referenced creating the rule of 2) got inspired by Revan so... lets make this happen.
  • Options
    https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Star_Wars_canon

List of what Disney has made canon. Anything not listed is no longer canon
  • Options
    ^that is true but the questions remain for THIS games willingness to use legends. Yes the game is sponsored by disney, but it seems that they go outside of canon as displayed by the appearance of hk47 in this game. I'm thinking that good legends characters could very well make it, and like others said, darth bane was mentioned in canon stories, so that mag be considered enough to link in the whole kotor story as canon. If banes existence is confirmed by canon, that means his backstory technically is too.. so that means you would have to acknowledge revans existence.

It really could explain the Hk thing.
  • Options
    Bane and Revan will almost certainly make it in eventually.
  • Options
    Bao-Durrrrrr