Character Strategy- Scarif Rebel Pathfinder

Replies

• So the real strategy with this guy is his immortality. Get him in there with a fast, low HP AA and get AA killed after Tactical Genius. Then SRPF never stops reviving as long as you just basic attack with everyone.

Obviously a late GW trick at best. Hard to pull off in arena....

Like other revives, he loses all buffs/debuffs each time. You'd be better off combining him with Leia and some more rebels so he always gets 100% TM on revive and shoots next to get OU.

I've read specifically that AA's buff appears again on revived characters. That combined with the fact that it stays around on everyone after AA is defeated. Could have been fixed but I've not seen that it has been.
  • So the real strategy with this guy is his immortality. Get him in there with a fast, low HP AA and get AA killed after Tactical Genius. Then SRPF never stops reviving as long as you just basic attack with everyone.

Obviously a late GW trick at best. Hard to pull off in arena....

Like other revives, he loses all buffs/debuffs each time. You'd be better off combining him with Leia and some more rebels so he always gets 100% TM on revive and shoots next to get OU.

I've read specifically that AA's buff appears again on revived characters. That combined with the fact that it stays around on everyone after AA is defeated. Could have been fixed but I've not seen that it has been.

AA´s buff persists after he dies. So yeah, this is pretty good stuff. Just need a way to suicide ackbar and you have an unbeatable team (at least on D, and except for dispellers).
  • What is the difference between orange mod connections and blue ones if you have a blue light? Thx
  • Any idea when you guys are going to place him so we can finish building him?
  • Quick question for those that have used him;

Does the taunt count as a buff for his self revive ability if he have nothing else when he dies ?
  • Sgc8647 wrote: »
    Quick question for those that have used him;

Does the taunt count as a buff for his self revive ability if he have nothing else when he dies ?

Yes
  • Thank you very much Stormtoop3r-H
  • What is a good mod set up for him I have him lvl 81 star 5 and working on gear 8 right now. Any help would help greatly.
  • I've been working on him for my Anakin lead jedi team and at 3* gear 8 I tried him out today and won all three battles so far. Will probably sink like a rock tonight if I don't swap him out, but I think he's got some really strong synergy with Anakin. Dies, Anakin moves, revives, dies again, Anakin moves, revives again if I managed to buff him, etc. I would like to get his speed up as much as possible, so that I can spam his offense down as quickly as possible to neuter the lando/wiggs attacks and so that I can get his taunt up quicker to guarantee a revive. I'm looking forward to getting this guy finished off
  • I have him level 83. Gear X. Speed modded. 9000 power. Fully omega. He still sucks. He is ok for a rebel team for use in GW. He's not arena viable. I am disappointed I put so many resources into him.
  • TyloRen
    381 posts Moderator
    Sandwich wrote: »
    I have him level 83. Gear X. Speed modded. 9000 power. Fully omega. He still sucks. He is ok for a rebel team for use in GW. He's not arena viable. I am disappointed I put so many resources into him.

I have seen some very good results in the raid with him
  • TyloRen wrote: »
    I have him level 83. Gear X. Speed modded. 9000 power. Fully omega. He still sucks. He is ok for a rebel team for use in GW. He's not arena viable. I am disappointed I put so many resources into him.

Rancor or Tank?
  • TyloRen
    381 posts Moderator
    RyanRen wrote: »
    TyloRen wrote: »

Rancor or Tank?

Tank P2 or P4 with Wiggs & Co
  • Rancor or Tank?

I was actually thinking P3. Chirpa, EP, SRP, STH, RG. Between EP, RG, and his own taunt its probably easy for him to rez. Plus his offense down can really help keep the tanks alive.
  • Sandwich
    12 posts Member
    edited November 2016
    Problem with him in p3 using chirpa ep trick is that his taunt aoe kills all the droids.
    Post edited by Sandwich on
  • Sandwich wrote: »
    Problem with him in p3 using chirpa ep trick is that his taunt aoe kills all the droids.

Itll damage them but at least in heroic it wont be significant, even if you use it once. Probably wouldnt be able to use it more than once anyway.

What's not working with him? I'm planning to max him.

What's not working with him? I'm planning to max him.

he underperforms stHan that gives tm, hoth solider, shoretrooper, and a number of other tanks that are more useful (at least for arena)
  • So I've got PF up to lv 83, with g9(need a mk V droid caller). I use him in my rebel team in Arena: Akbar (L), Leia, Lando, STH.

So far he's definitely a boost to the rebel team, eliminating the need for non-rebel tank handcuff like RG. He revives fairly often (due to Leia crit up and self offense up), and that speed boost definitely turns the tide in several fights. Fighting AI its a coin toss who QGJ will debuff, but in event that he goes for STH (as human would) then enemy is usually forced to kill off PF, triggering their doom.

Haven't tried PF with Wiggs, as I'm farming Tie pilot in Cantina, but Akbar lead helps him get taunt off faster, and if PF is called to assist he provides a decent little team TM boost. Currently placing 40-50 or so, but working in a hard shard. I'd guess the team places at 30-40 at most shards.
  • I like Scariff. I use Wedge (L), Biggs, Leia, ST Han and Scariff. I think hes awesome and if put in the right team he could be a real pain. I wonder ... is it possible to have such high tenacity that Qui-Gon can't dispel his taunt???? Because if so I am going to give him higher tenacity
  • Mighty wrote: »
    I like Scariff. I use Wedge (L), Biggs, Leia, ST Han and Scariff. I think hes awesome and if put in the right team he could be a real pain. I wonder ... is it possible to have such high tenacity that Qui-Gon can't dispel his taunt???? Because if so I am going to give him higher tenacity
    Yeah, it's possible, but it will still be difficult for you since people with QGJ will try to have some potency on him too.
  • Tenacity doesn't affect dispels.
  • Yeah. Mullato is correct. Maybe SRP is arena viable at lower levels but you'll get destroyed in you're top 10. SRP has proven to be quite effective in raids though. I like him in AAT p2 with wiggs lando and ackbar. Free up sthan for use with chirpaltine.
  • Edit. I can do over a million damage in AAT p2 with that combo
    Yeah. Mullato is correct. Maybe SRP is arena viable at lower levels but you'll get destroyed in you're top 10. SRP has proven to be quite effective in raids though. I like him in AAT p2 with wiggs lando and ackbar. Free up sthan for use with chirpaltine.

i can do 1.5 w/ wedge, biggs, lando, ackbar and leia instead of srp. benefit is that most of use already have leia starred/geared and she hits hard

maybe w/ bistian and the new rebels he will have a role w/ tm manipulation
  • An absolute beast against droid teams. It's very difficult for them to recover after he lands his aoe offense down and they have to get past his taunt. I used to struggle against droids but I haven't lost to a droid team yet after I inserted him into my Jedi lineup.
  • I use Pathfinder daily on my Arena team and finish 1-3 everyday. He is GX Power 9172 177 speed. I use him with Wigs Boba and STHan. Great extra tank...Null and Void against B2 teams
  • BulYwif
    1977 posts Member
    I use Pathfinder daily on my Arena team and finish 1-3 everyday. He is GX Power 9172 177 speed. I use him with Wigs Boba and STHan. Great extra tank...Null and Void against B2 teams

Basically like all tanks. But SRP has a countdown on 3 only for his taunting and this is why he's good. The only place where I won't put him is against SF, because his taunting is an attack whick provoke a counter attack of SF and of course a dispell.
  • I have him at g9 and i regret farming him. He is marginally useful but i should have farmed someone better and used all his mk3 carbantis on others.
  • he make work w/ jyn to debuff enemies for offense down. if he just buffed, he would help for tank raid too. anybody have high end experience with his ship?