Dooku and bariss

Well I have been playing since soft launch and thought I would share my experiences with the so called op characters. I am in the top 50 of my server and have come across this duo many times and have to say they are tough not unstoppable. dooku is a glass cannon, spike him down quick and he's gone. Bariss heals are plentiful and can be frustrating, but soft targets can be put down in 1 turn. Also is anyone using auto? Timing attacks is everything, never use auto unless attack power is many power points above team. My spike group:
Ig-88
The fives
Chewie
Counsular
extra slot for either support or attacker

Replies

• Count Dooku has an unfair advantage with counter attacks and needs to be nerfed. Light side characters are also weaker than dark side again let's get some parity.
  • I agree, his counter attack should require some investment to have 100%. I do not believe he was meant to be acquired so quickly by so many players with multi stars. The dark side starter pack put a top tier character into many hands before a good counter was even a choice. It took me to level 48 to design a great team to beat him consistently. As far as parity between forces, I think there will be skill balances here and there to keep the game interesting, for right now though it is too early to nerf//buff without a bigger picture of where the meta game will evolve to as players unlock more and gain levels. Nerfs right now will mainly be towards broken skills or grossly overpowered combos.
This discussion has been closed.