Game Update - 1/26/2016

Replies

• Fher
    188 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    @EA_Jesse ,

Could you guys please, please, PLEASE, add Ability Material Mk III to Cantina shipments? Thanks in advance
  • EA_Jesse wrote: »
    We'll continue to try and make our t smoother, and at a time that doesn't affect as many players.

Also, I updated my post, the Key Card battles fix isn't going live until Thursday, sorry about that!

thank you @EA_Jesse

Try do it @ the hour and 20 min... So that it wont mess with anyone's time zone (ex 6:20 pm whatever timezone)

Nice update btw qgj os indeed pretty nice :)
  • Logged in to say thank you to the development team. QGJ is amazing to have access to.
  • f2p players complaining about how they can access a previously p2p only character is a little repulsive. .. all you want is everything and you want everything exactly how you want is as well. So entitled and out of touch ...unacceptable.

Thank you devs for keeping things fresh and moving forward!
  • Yesssss, I knew there was something wrong with my Dooku! Thanks for the update!

(Boo on other people getting QGJ easily...haha) ;)

Displays on leadership abilities still need to be addressed, as well as correct rewards received in GW.

Excited to see what updates are next!
  • Please fix night sister initiate bug of crit bonus falling off at upgrade6. It has to be simkrly ez to fix like dooko. Yet it has been known much longer
  • Thanks a lot :)
  • Twiztid8
    79 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    NCierson wrote: »
    Really amazing to see Qui-Gon go F2P! Good job on that! Though i do agree we need some new characters in the arena shipemnts. Cantina battles maybe wasnt the place for him.

Furthermore, any news on when the '' People not getting the appropriate amount of shards from 4 and 8x Chromium packs when duplicate character shards are received'' ?? Its been an ongoing issue for months that affects anyone spending money on the game; way I (and MANY others) see it this should be a very high priority.

Created account simply for this... I thought it was strange but haven't thought of it since I read your post. I bought an 8x pack last week and received another 4* Cad Bane on top of the one I already had. It only provided me with 25 shards.. is that the normal amount?

I'm also curious as to if anything is going to be done about situations where we receive excess copies of heroes. Example: I have maxed out Sidious to 7* and I got him in a 4x pack not long ago, obviously I got nothing. Why am I still able to roll characters I've maxed star level on? This shouldn't be possible.

I would also like to see a system made to where we can trade in our unwanted heroes for a currency that we could then spend on Heroes of our choosing. I really don't want or need Biggs Darklighter or TIE Fighter Pilot... Thanks for listening! I really do enjoy this game :)

P.S.
    Mace Windu is my favorite character of the series but he's so weak :( like really really weak... no fun on that, hope he gets a buff at some point!
  • So is FOTP working as intended at 7*? Seems like lots of heroes have been bugged for ages, but lord knows we need to make sure Dooku is fully operational.
  • Twiztid8 wrote: »
    NCierson wrote: »
    Really amazing to see Qui-Gon go F2P! Good job on that! Though i do agree we need some new characters in the arena shipemnts. Cantina battles maybe wasnt the place for him.

Furthermore, any news on when the '' People not getting the appropriate amount of shards from 4 and 8x Chromium packs when duplicate character shards are received'' ?? Its been an ongoing issue for months that affects anyone spending money on the game; way I (and MANY others) see it this should be a very high priority.

Created account simply for this... I thought it was strange but haven't thought of it since I read your post. I bought an 8x pack last week and received another 4* Cad Bane on top of the one I already had. It only provided me with 25 shards.. is that the normal amount?

I'm also curious as to if anything is going to be done about situations where we receive excess copies of heroes. Example: I have maxed out Sidious to 7* and I got him in a 4x pack not long ago, obviously I got nothing. Why am I still able to roll characters I've maxed star level on? This shouldn't be possible.

I would also like to see a system made to where we can trade in our unwanted heroes for a currency that we could then spend on Heroes of our choosing. I really don't want or need Biggs Darklighter or TIE Fighter Pilot... Thanks for listening! I really do enjoy this game :)

P.S.
    Mace Windu is my favorite character of the series but he's so weak :( like really really weak... no fun on that, hope he gets a buff at some point!

Hi mate, cad bane is a 3* starting character so 25 shards is the right amount you got when you had him again. Also extra shards for characters you have 7* already you will be able to spend in the "Shard shop" which is coming in the update in February.

Hope this helped.

Also like to say a big thanks to the devs working hard behind the scenes. Nice to have QGJ added to shipments. Thanks
  • Thanks for the update. Jinn is a great character. Cool stuff to farm helps a lot.
  • Anyone else getting a crash when entering a squad arena battle, since this update?
  • Could you please fix the Ventress bug that shows her as always having an upgrade available
  • Happy for both good news. It was quickly for dooku.
  • Al_Tiz wrote: »
    This is all great thanks, good to know you guys are listening.

Hey are the same as from my server ?
    If yes nice to see you here.
  • Imothrell wrote: »
    Anyone else getting a crash when entering a squad arena battle, since this update?

As a matter of fact, I crash when I try to do anything now. Upgrade, GW, Squad... Annoying.

• Thanks EA. :)
  • Yep, guess I will just log off and hope for a fix by morning. Hey, maybe by some miracle the credit droids will reappear after weeks of being MIA, too?
  • Raven
    113 posts Member
    DASxSITH wrote: »
    Yep, guess I will just log off and hope for a fix by morning. Hey, maybe by some miracle the credit droids will reappear after weeks of being MIA, too?

Hey sith, I believe you are referring to the previous update, where the credits challenge no longer give out credit droids, instead they straight away gives the corresponding amount of credit..

Thanks for the update @EA_Jesse and other devs! :)
  • Rolf
    1032 posts Member
    Masakari wrote: »
    Could you please fix the Ventress bug that shows her as always having an upgrade available

Just checking, have you scrolled down the powers list? She has a *fifth* power you may not have upgraded.
    My ally code: 296-673-769. Wish we could have more than 35.
  • Raven wrote: »
    DASxSITH wrote: »
    Yep, guess I will just log off and hope for a fix by morning. Hey, maybe by some miracle the credit droids will reappear after weeks of being MIA, too?

Hey sith, I believe you are referring to the previous update, where the credits challenge no longer give out credit droids, instead they straight away gives the corresponding amount of credit..

Thanks for the update @EA_Jesse and other devs! :)

Thanks Raven!
  • Masakari wrote: »
    Could you please fix the Ventress bug that shows her as always having an upgrade available

She has 5 abilities
    The only one who does
    Just scroll up and you will see it
  • Rolf wrote: »
    Masakari wrote: »

Just checking, have you scrolled down the powers list? She has a *fifth* power you may not have upgraded.

****. Yea that was it.
  • How about the FOTP stat switch bug at 7*? How hard can it be to fix that?
  • "Can you make the next update at 5:59 pm instead of 5:55? Better yet 7:48 so it coincides with my schedule". You guys need to get a grip. This game is being played by people all over the world
  • Make Maul avaible on galactic war shipments, I'm beging you!
  • QGJM
    318 posts Member
    I once was a whale. And can't understand that decision from EA at all... No more money from me.
  • "Can you make the next update at 5:59 pm instead of 5:55? Better yet 7:48 so it coincides with my schedule". You guys need to get a grip. This game is being played by people all over the world

Whatever dude, use your brain maybe you'll figure out that doing it @ xx:15 or xx:20 wouldnt be a problem for ANYONE

So next time think before comenting
    @Masanchez87
  • @EA_Jesse can i ask you why dooku's bug has been fixed in just a moment, while out there we have chars full of bugs that are waiting for a fix since about 2 months.. I'm thinking at Asaji, Ackbar, FOTP...
  • I'm pretty sure that Dooku was just missing a 0 in the code because his attack went from 40% to attack again to 5% when it was supposed to go to 50%. So they just had to put a zero in the code to make it work.
This discussion has been closed.