Normal Tank Takedown Guilds Recruiting Players

Replies

• Guild Name'. - Sw Mx
    Time Zone- GMT -6
    Player Base- Mexicans
    Chat app- LINE Archersvz
    Pit level- Heroic(T7)
    Ally code 378696662
    Apply: request me as an ally, through LINE or private message me.
  • Maegor
    1217 posts Member
    Hogtown Heroes are recruiting!

We are a Heroic Rancor Raid guild looking for everyday players that have a well rounded roster capable of helping beat the AAT raid.

We were started by a group of friends, and have a stable roster of everyday players. We are looking for players that can be on everyday, who enjoy a friendly group atmosphere, and who want to build their roster.

Our members actively discuss raid comps, arena comps, how to 3* battles, and help each other gear their heroes through donations.

We run T7 rancor raids 3-4 times per week. Currently, we have a 0 damage for the first 24 hours rule so all members can get on the board for prizes. After 24 hours, then it is a free for all after a guild officer gives the go signal.

We are also running our second Normal mode AAT raids on a FFA format. We are midway through p2 of our 3rd attempt of the AAT raid and getting faster each time we run it.

We have members from throughout the world. Our reset time occurs at 7:30 PM EST. We do not require any 3rd party apps. Although we do have a Discord channel that some of our members use, which we highly encourage new members to join.

If this sounds like a guild that you could call home, please message me on here and I can answer any questions you have.

Thank you and good luck,

Maegor
    Discord ID: Maegor#0568
  • Critical Chance

Critical Chance is a guild dedicated to a team mentality. If you are a player who is invested in the game and would like a drama free Guild that has it together please contact me through line. We are currently doing normal Tank and Heroic Rancor ( free-for-all ), guild reset is 7:30 pm Est and Raids are at 8 PM EST for weekdays and 3 PM for weekends. Great rosters preferred!
    DH leader line id davidwbjr

Critical Chance Guild Rules
    1) Have fun above all else, enjoy playing this game and in return you will continue to play for a longer period.
    2) Respect your other guild mates. While debating is great for both guild and player, arguing is not and will never be tolerated.
    3) We use the Line app to communicate you must install it when joining the guild if not already installed.
    4) Guild coins, all players must complete 600 energy daily to pay for raids.
  • UK Guild - Ugnaught Kingdom
    Tier VII Heroic raids starting regularly at 6.30pm UK (2.5 hours registration, Score Zero, then P1 opens 9pm UK); and normal AAT raid, working towards heroic.
    Chat is in-game only.
    1 Slot Available
    Friendly very active guild with 49/50 players looking for new daily P2W or F2P members. No specific membership criteria other than being active. We focus on Heroic Rancor which we complete in around 30 minutes, and normal AAT, around 5 days. We have introduced a registration period in Rancor so that people have longer to get on the leader-board for a prize in case they miss the main raid. We take it in turns to solo P1 and then open it up for a P2-P4 free for all. We have a range of P2W and F2P members from 80 to 85 today.
    Add me as an ally 348-913-933 (Xio) and PM me please.

Xio
  • Poxx
    2288 posts Member
    edited November 2016
    Punishers has 4 spots for the right ppl.

Clear Normal AAT in 4 refreshes, Heroic soon. Heroic Rancor M,W,F 12 central. Get on the board w/ 0 pts. 24 hours prior. Everyone gets rewards. Clear it in 30 mins w/ those of us that have 7* Han stepping back for others to get him.

Requirements: 600 daily, AAT participation daily, Line app, lvl 82+ w/ 3+ 7* 82+ teams and a willingness to work towards developing jawas, jedis, rebels, droids, EP w/ Chirpa and tanks.

If u come as a group, i have reserved an officer spot so u can help w/ decision-making.

We r a friendly semi-competitive guild that ranks around #225 typically. Whales, dolphins, guppies and long-time f2p players comprise our roster. We chat frequently in guild chat and Line about raid strats, Arena and life. Many of us r top 10 Arena.

https://swgoh.gg/u/poxx70/
    Ally code:411-596-163
    Line id: poxx70

Look forward to hearing from u.
    Post edited by Poxx on
  • Hey Looking for an active guild with strong guild mates im lvl 81 and in arena im usually top 30 i main rebel teams and have a great raid team with teebo maxed and qui gon etc. Im on basically everyday to finish daily quest and farming characters so hit me up looking forward on the new tank raid ally code 875-683-545 i have various 7* characters for raid and i main rebels for arena
  • Hello!

Guild Name: Rule of Fifty
    Time Zone: UTC+0 (UK Time)
    Player Base: European
    Average Level: 82
    The Pit Tier: Heroic
    The Pit Raid Start Time: 20:00 (UK UTC+0)
    The Pit Rules: One attack per player until desiginated rancor kill time. The desiginated rancor kill time is 24 hours after raid start.
    ATT Tier: Normal tier
    ATT Status: At this moment of time, we are on track to complete the normal tier in less than 5 days (which is a record for us), this is done with roughly 42-44 fully active (raid wise) players. Once we reach 50 fully active and raiding players (hopefully in a few days) we would be in a position to complete our first heroic raid.
    We are primarily looking for players who are level 81+ , contributes 600/day and has at least 30 7* toons (30 is our league average) and has a usable jedi, rebel or jawa(droid) squad. This is due to the fact that we plan to be doing heroic very soon.
    We use line to chat and discuss rules and strategy. My line is harrykanda , so fell free to add me or pm me if you want to join or want more info.

• The Faceless Men are based in the free city of Braavos. We are servants on the Many-Faced God and must deliver the "gift" to the Rancor. To enter the House of Black and White, one must be prepared to become no one, and also be lvl 80 and ready for heroic raids. Heroic raid starting tomorrow. AAT normal open now.
    638 927 927
  • swgoh_pvp_elite_recruitment.png

Hi there, heroes, heroines and victims of a mild but sincere gaming addiction! We are:
    PVP ELITE

We're looking for a few members to strengthen our ranks. We are one of the oldest guilds in the game, proud fighters against rancors, tanks and sometimes ourselves! We are an active top 200 guild, our members are around level 83, and English is our guild language. Many of us are from Brazil, the US and Europe. We also have some Aussies and/or Kiwis, it's hard to tell the difference from the outside :p We have some from Africa. We even have two women, and mum, if you read this I'm really not enslaved and may leave anytime.
    Right. Umm. Oh yeah. We started the guild at the moment guilds became available, a long long time ago. From the very first moments, our goal has been to work together to achieve victories and good rewards in all aspects of the game, and we love PVP - I bet you didn't see that coming. Are we truly elite? Join our ranks and find out! I can tell you this: when I joined, I was averaging top 200, in a month I went to top 50/20 with less effort than it took me to hold rank 180. And I'm mostly F2P.
    We do The Pit - Heroic three times a week. We do the Tank Takedown - T6 once a week. We regularly are top 200 on the Leaderboard, which serves to show you We Are Serious (and a smart player sees good opportunity for rewards here...)
    What are we looking for in our members?
    • You can and will do 600/600 daily, but if you cannot make that on occasion, just inform the leader. We are elite but not entirely stoopid and we also have real life stuff to take care of. At least, we know we should ;)
    • You are top 50 in your Arena OR you are level 80+ and interested in becoming top 50 (or better).
    • You can and will actively participate in our Tank Raids because you understand that taking down the AAT sooner rather than later gives a cumulative rise in rewards over time. It's ok to auto, just don't let your battle attempts go to waste.
    • You use the free chat app LINE, because we do. Or you don't use it now, but got no objections to start with it. You don't really have to chat, but we all know that the game chat is from Episode 2 and we really need you to be in Episode 4 or 5. LINE does that.
    We have a few rules regarding raids:
    • The Pit: the first 24 hours are used to register yourself, if you choose. We call that False Start. We do this by doing 0 damage and we'll tell you how, if you don't already know. This way, everyone can get rewards, even if you're asleep when the raid becomes Free For All (FFA)
    • The Pit FFA (after 24 hours False Start): if you can solo P1 or more phases, you must wait to register your damage until that phase is cleared by normal means. We'll explain you how to do this if you're unsure.
    • We use 3 different start times for The Pit:
    • The Tank Takedown: the only rule we have right now, is to not let your attacks go to waste. Even doing 3k damage on auto is better than 0.
    Our guild times:
    • guild/activities reset: 07:30 pm GMT -2
    • raid reset (for T6 Tank Takedown): 1:00 am GMT -2
    How to join:
    • send a LINE message to our leader Fernando. His LINE id is: 12353111637
      swgoh_pvp_elite_recruitment.png
  • Guild name: 'Game of Clones'
    We are looking for few new mates to let us grow.
    Players mostly from EU/US
    We are typical F2P guild so no pushing. We are mostly interested in friendly and smart players, which would like to be part of a strong and low pressure active team, surrounded by helpful and supportive star mates. Everyone will be carefully considered, regardless of the current level, roster depth or arena rank.
    We made Rancor T7 raid 3 times a week on TUES/SAT/SUN (best participation on weekend so our choice is to made as much as we can on weekend).
    AAT normal
    For any questions and additional information just let me know directly by PM or Line. Everyone will be replied.
    Best Regards
    Hogo
    456-228-965
    Lin ID: hogo102
  • TheChosen0nes- Heroic Rancor on Farm/NonHeroic Tank down on 11/12/16.

We are looking for active players to fill our Raid Team.
    We have damage capped on T7 Rancor for roughly the first 12 hrs to give everyone a chance to hit then a free for all to finish him 9 PM EST dies by about 9:05PM. We usually clear Heroic Rancor Raid 3 times a week.

We just finished our first T6 Tank on 11/12/16.
    But damage has already significantly improved over prior P1 and we expect clear time to steadily decrease.

We are all mature gamer most of us are FTP people however a few P2P are in the guild.

To remain in the guild you Must maintain an average of nearly 600 coins/tickets a day and follow Raid Rules. (Vacations with notification are allowed, but if not on approved Vacations everyone needs to carry their load)

We keep track of participation, donations and ticket/coins earned. To ensure everyone achieves together and we remove people that aren't working towards the common good after fair warning on all but the most severe violations

Detailed rules and important communication are done via "KIK" app so it is highly recommended so u don't violate rules and get removed.

Apply to join:
    TheChosen0nes
    that's TheChosen(numberZero)nes
  • Zaz
    39 posts Member
    NEX is an Australian based time zone guild.
    Currently have a mixture of international and Australian players
    Looking for up to 20 more players for Tank Takedown raid , working threw our first normal mode but need to expand roster must be level 80+ top 100 arena
    Willing to take on small guilds to merg with NEX that have a couple of lower lvl friends that want to follow their mates
    Currently doing 2-3 HEROIC Rancor per week with only 20 raiders so have a strong core team.
    This is not a hard core guild with strict rules but do encourage people to work as a team for raids and be respectfull to others , no trolls or rude people are tolerated .
    We are mainly F2P players
    We use Slack chat but not mandatory.
    Raid rules
    Rancor first 24 hours everyone eligible to raid has shot at raid then it's usually phase 4 ffa
    Anyone able to solo phase 1 goes on a rotating roster to start raid so it's not the same person every time and all have a chance at top payouts
    Tank Takedown is currently ffa
    Inactive players for longer than 2 weeks are removed unless notifide that they are taking a break for a curtain period of time or holidays.
    If you think this is the guild for you msg for more info or guild invite ally code is 756-966-545
    Zaz officer NEX
  • Critical Chance
    Critical Chance is a guild dedicated to a team mentality. If you are a player who is invested in the game and would like a drama free Guild that has it together please contact me through line.
    DH leader line id davidwbjr
    Critical Chance Guild Rules
    1) Have fun above all else, enjoy playing this game and in return you will continue to play for a longer period.
    2) Respect your other guild mates. While debating is great for both guild and player, arguing is not and will never be tolerated.
    3) We use the Line app to communicate you must install it when joining the guild if not already installed.
    4) Guild coins, all players must complete 600 energy daily to pay for raids.
  • Poxx
    2288 posts Member
    edited November 2016
    Poxx wrote: »
    Punishers has 5 spots for the right ppl.

Clear Normal AAT in r refreshes. Heroic Rancor M,W,F 12 central. Get on the board w/ 0 pts. 24 hours prior. Everyone gets rewards. Clear it in 30 mins w/ those of us that have 7* Han stepping back for others to get him.

Requirements: 600 daily, AAT participation daily, lvl 82+ w/ 3+ 7* 82+ teams and a willingness to work towards developing jawas, jedis, rebels, droids, chirpatine.

We r a friendly semi-competitive guild that ranks around #225 typically. Whales, dolphins, guppies and long-time f2p players comprise our roster. We chat frequently in guild chat and Line about raid strats, Arena and life. Many of us r top 10 Arena.

Ally Code: 411-596-163

Post edited by Poxx on
  • Galaxy of Zeroes needs 1-2 people for T7 raid and Normal Tank Takedown guild. Permanent members only. Must be level 82 or greater and have at least 20-25 7* characters at minimum. NEED MEMBERS NOW!

Semi-serious guild that doesn't require full 600, but does require daily activity.

Lots of good players who love to play the game and use the in-game chat as well as LINE chat.

Easy going but doing lots of raiding, raid times are rotated between morning, afternoon, and evening so that all are included.

Would love to have a few strong players to add to our already great guild.

***PM me with any questions.
  • UK Guild - Ugnaught Kingdom
    Tier VII Heroic raids starting regularly at 6.30pm UK (2.5 hours registration, Score Zero, then P1 opens 9pm UK); and normal AAT raid, working towards heroic.
    Chat is in-game only.
    1 Slot Available
    Friendly very active guild with 49/50 players looking for new daily P2W or F2P members. No specific membership criteria other than being active. We focus on Heroic Rancor which we complete in around 30 minutes, and normal AAT, around 5 days. We have introduced a registration period in Rancor so that people have longer to get on the leader-board for a prize in case they miss the main raid. We take it in turns to solo P1 and then open it up for a P2-P4 free for all. We have a range of P2W and F2P members from 80 to 85 today.
    Add me as an ally 348-913-933 (Xio) and PM me please.

Xio
  • Our guild, The Kn1ghts 0f Ren is a T6 guild, and we are looking for 5-6 new members (level 75 or above) to replace our inactive members and do heroic raids. Other requirements: 600 guild coins daily and active participation in guild activities, raids and donations. Our guild activities reset at 23:00 GMT.

PM me or add me as ally in the game if you are interested, my ally code is: 828-393-888
  • Hi, we are looking for 3 lucky individuals to join the 'Lords of space'

Our tag line is, low stress effort required. We offer a fun low key guild, that has ambition to beat heroic tank takedown but isn't upset we can't immediately do it.

Most of our members use the app kik to stay connected when needed.

We currently run heroic pit raids at least 3 times a week, and rotate players through the top ten to try our best to spread out the prizes, so if youre the top dog in your lower guild and really wanting han solo, i think we can work something out. we do not run pit raids on Tuesday night to accommodate gw guild activities, or on Saturday to accommodate having a life.

We are spread out across the USA and Canada, so time zone doesn't really matter as long as it's between pacific and eastern.

If you are interested, pm me here or send an ally request to me at 217-764-636.
    • Guild Name: Empire
    • North American Central Time
    • LINE chat
    • Heroic Rancor raids 3x per week
    • We are accepting active, high-level players who want to contribute towards Normal tanks raids. Our goal is moving up to Heroic tanks raids in the next weeks. Rancor raids have a 24 hour period where everyone does 1 attack for 0 damage (send in 1 weak toon to die) so that everyone is guaranteed rewards. After 24 hrs, everyone does 1 attack. You can do as much damage as you want in your 1 attack, but if it's over 10% in any phase, we ask players to wait until the phase ends to submit as "overkill." This is so raid phases can last at least 2 hours each or so. After about 12 hrs, if the raid is still open, we will call a free-for-all and then it ends in a couple minutes.

Please PM if you are interested in joining. We have 2 spots open right now.
  • Poxx
    2288 posts Member
    Poxx wrote: »
    Punishers has 5 spots for the right ppl.

Clear Normal AAT in 4 refreshes, Heroic soon. Heroic Rancor M,W,F 12 central. Get on the board w/ 0 pts. 24 hours prior. Everyone gets rewards. Clear it in 30 mins w/ those of us that have 7* Han stepping back for others to get him.

Requirements: 600 daily, AAT participation daily, Line app, lvl 82+ w/ 3+ 7* 82+ teams and a willingness to work towards developing jawas, jedis, rebels, droids, EP w/ Chirpa and tanks.

If u come as a group, i have reserved an officer spot so u can help w/ decision-making.

Ally code:411-596-163

• iseayou
    16 posts Member
    edited November 2016
    Guild: Savage and Garfunkel

Timezone: European Based/ GMT+1

Language: English

Communication: LINE App

Player base: European/US

Guild Rules: We are a good mix between very serious but still layed back players, who dont follow too strict rules, but are active daily and looking forward to achieve great things together. Heroic Rancor is a piece of cake for us, we are working our way towards making that work with the Heroic Tank too. Right now we need a few days up to a week for the normal heroic one.

Pit Level: Heroic Raid every 2-3 days

Raid rules: Raid time for Heroic Rancor is at 19:30 CET, which is working fine for US people as well as for European People. Our only strict rule is to just play one team in the first 24h, so that everybody of every timezone has a chance to participate and get rewards.

We can take ~5-10 people (still debatable, could also be more), so if you are from a smaller guild, which is slowly getting too inactive for you and you want to come over with active good people (lvl 80+) with decent rosters (at least a few 7* teams) and dedication to this game, lets talk about it on Line app (User-ID: "iseayou_") or send me a message on here!
    Of course you can also come over as an individual, just let me know! :)

• Guardians of Order are looking for 3 new members!

We are a casual UK-based guild, but have members from all over the world. We've got some folks from New Zealand, Canada, UK, Germany, USA, etc, etc, etc.

Guild Requirements: We have been a guild since pre-Rancor raid and take pride in being a really close, communicative guild that works together. We all get along and look to make each other better so we can all succeed. We know that people have lives and families, and sometimes those take precedence over a game. We only have two requirements right now; hit 3000/wk for dailies, and you must be on the Line App.

Pit Raid: We are currently running T7 Heroic Rancor Raids 3 times a week. We have several people who can solo P1, and we also have several people that are done collecting Han shards and have moved to P4 so that other folks can more quickly get Han completed. Raid reset is 6:30pm GMT (1:30PM EST). We run a zero-lock system for the raid for the first 24hrs. This will ensure that all people will receive a reward for contributing. Once the first 24hrs elapses, we run 1 team each. If there is still a Rancor left after everyone runs 1 team we then will establish a time for a FFA. Generally we do not need to worry about the FFA as we cremate the Rancor.

Tank Raid: We are still working on Normal Tank raids. We've finished off a couple and have knocked off a couple days each time. Our only current rule for Tank raid is we ask that you please try to run all 5 of your attempts before reset. Even a couple thousand points is helpful. Other than that, get in their and try new lineups and work out any kinks you have.

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ping me on here and I'll look to get those answered ASAP.

If you think you might be a good fit, ping me with your ally code and we can chat!
  • DarthGoomba
    19 posts Member
    edited November 2016
    The Straw Hats are looking to recruit some good members. Mostly players from US, but we have many European member, and Asia, as well. We do Heroic Rancor raid 3-4 times a week and are currently taking down the normal tank in 3-4 days with only 42 members, and are looking to bring that number down so we can tackle heroic tank. Only requirements are the daily 600, and be working or have teams that are used in the tank raid. We do use the LINE app to chat, it is recommended but not mandatory. If interested, or have any question, send me a message here, or on LINE.

LINE ID: goomba891
  • We are Legends of Old,
    We are looking for active players we are around level 57-72, we raid regularly doing tier III each time.
    We don't use foul language and donate gear very liberally and expect the same from all. We are a fun loving bunch of players and welcome all to join.
    Any question please drop me a direct message here on the forum, my game id: 355-133-324
  • 'Strontium Dogs' recruiting for T7 Rancor and Normal ATT.

We have recently removed some low activity players with the aim of recruiting stronger, more active players.

Have 2 slots available right now but will consider larger groups. We currently raid T7 Rancor three times a week and ATT on Normal difficulty.

-Time zone: UK (GMT)

-Rules: T7 Rancor, 1 attack per player, no damage limit. ATT is free for all.

We don't require any third party chat apps, and don't have any minimum contributions to hit. Just looking for active and enthusiastic players that want to work towards taking down the ATT on Heroic.

We are a relaxed, friendly guild, active in chat and happy to help each other out with donations or advice. Mainly UK based but have members from all over, so all time zones welcome :)

If you would like an invite or have any questions PM me here, or just add me as an ally and I'll send you an invite.

Ally code: 417-617-688
  • Need 5 for No Restraint
    Great guild!
    3:30 PST activity reset
    Raids @10am PST almost ready for heroic
  • I Club Baby Whales is looking for a few recruits to put us over the top and help us clear the heroic AAT Raid. We've tried and come up just short. Need a couple members to get us over the top.Willing to consider groups of 10 or less.

Requirements:

Must have or be working towards the following teams for the AAT Raid:

Jawas
    Wiggs
    Jedi team with Anakin

A strong roster of 7* toons is required, with some already at G9/G10.

ICBW is a F2P guild but might is willing to take some light spenders on a case by case basis.

ICBW zergs the Rancor Raid ever Mon/Wed/Fri and has bonus raids on the weekends as energy permits

ICBW would like to run 2 heroic AAT raids a week once we get the troops on board.

Join ICBW now and lets get those General Kenobi shards.

Must use Line

Contact myself at

Line: Morgoth54

Ally Code: 186-211-833
  • Hey everybody, our guild The Ninja Turtles is looking to fill in our guild (31/50) to push for Heroics raids!

We currently are running t6 raids with the occasional t5 sprinkled in there for a few of the stragglers.

We prefer lvl 70+ but hey, a level is just a number so no judging from us.

No requirements as we are a laid-back guild that loves Star Wars and wants to have fun and start earning some Han Shards.

Feel free to PM or add me in-game with no guild and ill add you right away: Ally Code 821-985-367

Hope to see you soon, I like turtles.
  • Make MandalOre Great Again is an active yet laid back group of players. We're handling tier 6 fairly easily at this point and just developing a deeper inventory of 7* squads to make the jump to heroic against the rancor.

We currently have 50 members, but looking for a few active players to replace a few who have become inactive. Ideally seeking players who are tier 7 eligible or nearing that point to make the jump with us and to help keep the currency rolling in. If you've got a couple of 7* squads, great. If not, but you're working toward that goal, no problem.

US CST based. We normally launch raids after our refresh which is 6:30pm CST. Message me back through the pm with questions.

If you're looking for an active guild with which you can grow, we'd love to have you.
  • Hello,

I am an officer in KF Rising.

We are an active guild with most of our members level 80+.

We are currently doing Pit VI and VI ATT.

We are a few members shy of a full roster, but we are trying to fill up and become an elite guild. We use the Line app for chat and ask all our members to download it.

If you add me as an ally 616-423-294 I can send you an invite. If you have any questions I'd be happy to answer them for you.

Regards,

Alypius