669 436 724
    Straw Hats
  • Another guildmate effected by lockout:

Shatterpoint
    991-245-326
  • Here's another:

Shatterpoint
    813-268-382
  • 835-974-229. Scruffy Looking Maulrats. Heroic Rancor.
  • Hiya!
    I'm sorry to hear y'all are experiencing this issue. In order to investigate further, could you please reply to this thread with your ally code and the name of your guild? Thanks!

Seriously! This was posted like two weeks ago when CG passed out the 150K extra guild coins. There were a bunch of threads posted in general and in the bugs section. If you hadn't ignored the problem then you could have the problem fixed by now. Did you think we were a bunch of guild hopping whiners? This really gets my goat. A little customer service goes a long way boys. I suggest you read a book called "Give 'em the Pickle" by Bob Farrell.
  • Straw Hats
    857-743-955
  • Hiya!
    I'm sorry to hear y'all are experiencing this issue. In order to investigate further, could you please reply to this thread with your ally code and the name of your guild? Thanks!

Seriously! This was posted like two weeks ago when CG passed out the 150K extra guild coins. There were a bunch of threads posted in general and in the bugs section. If you hadn't ignored the problem then you could have the problem fixed by now. Did you think we were a bunch of guild hopping whiners? This really gets my goat. A little customer service goes a long way boys. I suggest you read a book called "Give 'em the Pickle" by Bob Farrell.

Snake heard from more then one person that there were other posts out there and agreed should of been addressed at that time. Hopefully, from this whole situation, something can be taken from this to ensure we don't come across the same problem again (I know it's a tall order, but one can hope).
  • Crazy
    45 posts Member
    edited November 2016
    Another guild mate of mine

332 411 984
    Straw Hats
  • Guild: A New Schwartz

Ally Code: 731-581-125
  • 852-139-113

Straw Hats
  • 875-825-313.

Outcast Heroes.

Addendu
  • Crazy
    45 posts Member
    edited November 2016
    Another guild mate of mine

893 659 734
    Straw Hats
  • 273565431 Affected by lockout
  • tj5270
    177 posts Member
    edited November 2016
    Hen_sulu wrote: »
    273565431 Affected by lockout

Hey @Hen_sulu you'll want to add your guild as well, bud. Just to make sure there is no delay to you getting this resolved.
  • Two more
    269 499 487
    531 688 655

Straw Hats

Rebel Force Endor
  • I also just got locked out of rewards today. No guild hopping or anything sketchy, clearly a bug.
  • I also just got locked out of rewards today. No guild hopping or anything sketchy, clearly a bug.

Hey @AdmiralCyrus post your ally code and guild to this thread and let anybof your mates know that we're effected as well. One of the devs commented on this thread and want to get as many people effected on here so they can be corrected.
  • Guild: A New Schwartz

Ally Code: 116-686-661
  • I don't think there is a bug, it's just that CG overlooked the impact of their new rules when making their business requirements. Assuming you're not guild hopping you'll run into this issue two ways...
    1). You accrue coins faster then you can expend them doing heroic raids. You can earn 210k coins a week, but will only spend 180k doing 3 Rancor raids a week. Therefore, you'll have up to an additional 30k per week and eventually that will add up to another Heroic Rancor raid that no one will be eligible for.
    2). I believe this is the more common issue. Depending on when you start your raid and complete it, the raid may be counted in a week that you're not expecting it to be counted for. It's a little confusing and that why people are claiming there is a bug. For example, your guild opened a heroic raid on Sunday and had a registration period, but you didn't choose to attack until a FFA on Monday. Once you attack that will count as 60k worth of raid rewards despite the raid being opened in a previous week. Additionally, you'll be able to accrue another 210k in coins that week allowing you to do another 3 Rancor raids. However, on the 4th raid that week you will be ineligible. Hope this helps some for at least the explanation of why this is happening.
  • 376-226-569
    UniK0Rns
  • I don't think there is a bug, it's just that CG overlooked the impact of their new rules when making their business requirements. Assuming you're not guild hopping you'll run into this issue two ways...
    1). You accrue coins faster then you can expend them doing heroic raids. You can earn 210k coins a week, but will only spend 180k doing 3 Rancor raids a week. Therefore, you'll have up to an additional 30k per week and eventually that will add up to another Heroic Rancor raid that no one will be eligible for.
    2). I believe this is the more common issue. Depending on when you start your raid and complete it, the raid may be counted in a week that you're not expecting it to be counted for. It's a little confusing and that why people are claiming there is a bug. For example, your guild opened a heroic raid on Sunday and had a registration period, but you didn't choose to attack until a FFA on Monday. Once you attack that will count as 60k worth of raid rewards despite the raid being opened in a previous week. Additionally, you'll be able to accrue another 210k in coins that week allowing you to do another 3 Rancor raids. However, on the 4th raid that week you will be ineligible. Hope this helps some for at least the explanation of why this is happening.

Austin you could EXACTLY right, the hope is that whatever @CG_Kozispoon and the rest of the devs come back with we can lay the assumptions to rest and just utilize the facts and what we are told is fact... thanks for adding to the thread and thought process...

It all helps in the interim
  • @CG_Kozispoon

UniK⌀Rns has had most members affected by this.
    I have been affected twice but luckily I did not zero hit the second time and we delayed the raid and finished it the next day. Most were not so lucky!

My Ally Code: 321-855-832

Please see the thread I created where I offered up a solution to prevent these problems in the future.
    https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/comment/758310
  • KeyMan64x wrote: »
    @CG_Kozispoon

UniK⌀Rns has had most members affected by this.
    I have been affected twice but luckily I did not zero hit the second time and we delayed the raid and finished it the next day. Most were not so lucky!

My Ally Code: 321-855-832

Please see the thread I created where I offered up a solution to prevent these problems in the future.
    https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/comment/758310

Thanks for adding your name to the thread keyman, as well as another posting on an optional solution