Project "Help a Noob Out"

2Next

Replies

• ObiWanAoki wrote: »
    That's exactly what it is. Look in post an ally it's full of people asking the same as here. Also there is another one in PVP and Rivalry. Why the need to keep making these when there are places to post already.

Please ignore this guy from here on out.

If you want me to stop then quit quoting me. All you are doing is strengthening my resolve to get this closed. Game on!
  • Otar
    252 posts Member
    ObiWanAoki wrote: »
    That's exactly what it is. Look in post an ally it's full of people asking the same as here. Also there is another one in PVP and Rivalry. Why the need to keep making these when there are places to post already.

If you want me to stop then quit quoting me. All you are doing is strengthening my resolve to get this closed. Game on!

And for some reason, you believe that just by posting you are going to get this closed? Lol
    As i said before, you are the one bringing traction to this discussion, keep up the good job! You are helping a lot of people!!!
  • Otar wrote: »
    ObiWanAoki wrote: »

And for some reason, you believe that just by posting you are going to get this closed? Lol
    As i said before, you are the one bringing traction to this discussion, keep up the good job! You are helping a lot of people!!!

Just keep quoting me. And I've seen no one add a code since I've posted here so no one has been "helped"
    In fact all your really doing is hurting yourself. By using someone else's characters your not properly building up your own characters. If you need help then your doing something wrong.
  • Regeneration
    303 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Let's keep this on topic, this thread is meant for high levels offering their help to the newer players, okay i get it, not a problem.

However i'll move this thread to the Characters & Strategy section.

I appreciate the intention of helping newer players out, good luck and enjoy the game.

-Regeneration
  • Started playing a few days ago. I am level 35, feel free to add me, my code is 898-523-867.