Server: Johnywad, Jeffbacca, DiCon, RedwolfEUG, Sel Cee, DobzimusPrime, pablito, CitizenKane

Replies

• I'm pretty sure Johny has enough squad to go around for everyone !!
    I've seen his squad and it's huuuge.

That's because you used a microscope!
    Leader and co-founder of BHG
  • Silleck wrote: »
    I'm pretty sure Johny has enough squad to go around for everyone !!

Sounds like someone has "roster" envy.....
  • Silleck wrote: »
    I'm pretty sure Johny has enough squad to go around for everyone !!

Sounds like someone has "roster" envy.....

The truth hurts... /cry

Leader and co-founder of BHG
  • Landalash
    40 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    Hey mates!
    How do you see new raid?
    My guild go into a normal mode and has a looooot of hp, we'll need more than a week to clear :(
  • Yeah same. Myself and Ashaman are 3 mill or thereabouts into it on day three but the rest of the guild are finding it very tedious and difficult to register decent damage. P2 seems a darn sight easier than P1 though.

It's not rocket surgery.
  • Landalash wrote: »
    Hey mates!
    How do you see new raid?
    My guild go into a normal mode and has a looooot of hp, we'll need more than a week to clear :(

**** does it ever! We are doing heroics however. Way less hp! But you have to have 50 whales to do it..... which isn't easy to come by!
  • Fear my 88/STHan/6*Vader/Han/Lando team mwahahahaaaaa

Rex is mean.

It's not rocket surgery.
  • Fear my 88/STHan/6*Vader/Han/Lando team mwahahahaaaaa

Rex is mean.

Hahahah

Vader...?? With its awesome speed?

Noooooooooo :D
  • Hi mates
    Do you know when is Dobzimusprime time payout?
  • Johnywad612
    31 posts Member
    edited November 2016
    Landalash wrote: »
    Hi mates

Pretty sure it's 19:00 u.s. eastern time.
    Hi mates

Thx Johny

Dunno why he is getting me out just in my time payout :(
  • Johny 85...... :#
  • Johnywad612
    31 posts Member
    edited November 2016
    Just changed my arena team. Let me know how it goes!
  • Johnywad612
    31 posts Member
    edited November 2016
    Hi mates

Thx Johny

Dunno why he is getting me out just in my time payout :(

He did that to me a few times as well as asha. I think he gets mad when people attack him.
    Post edited by Johnywad612 on
  • @johnywad612 hi mate, I'm in the US at the mo hence the funny attack times for me. Back to normal next week. I have avoided your shoretrooper team until I could get my own up to a state where he can withstand the first wiggs blast. Just attacked you and did way better than I thought - came down to Lando vs your Sun Fac. I may see if I can live without STHan and have a lightening QGJ take shoretrooper taunt off, but any way you theorycraft this fight it is going to be incredibly hard to overcome Rex/Fac/Trooper and without my TM adder from STHan getting pummelled I doubt it'll work out. Has anyone beat this new line up of your yet?

It's not rocket surgery.
  • @johnywad612 hi mate, I'm in the US at the mo hence the funny attack times for me. Back to normal next week. I have avoided your shoretrooper team until I could get my own up to a state where he can withstand the first wiggs blast. Just attacked you and did way better than I thought - came down to Lando vs your Sun Fac. I may see if I can live without STHan and have a lightening QGJ take shoretrooper taunt off, but any way you theorycraft this fight it is going to be incredibly hard to overcome Rex/Fac/Trooper and without my TM adder from STHan getting pummelled I doubt it'll work out. Has anyone beat this new line up of your yet?

Yes it's been beat a few times. Landa and vondy are getting through it.

Yes it's been beat a few times. Landa and vondy are getting through it.

Ok good :) If Landa is hitting the number 1 spot at his payout I am OK. <pats Old Ben on the head>

It's not rocket surgery.
  • Hi mates.

I must have a team for Johny and other team for the mortals...

Johny, now beat your team is like a chess game, all the movements must be calculated and 3 minutes minimum of fighting.

Its exhaust¡¡ :/
    Hi mates.

Johny, now beat your team is like a chess game, all the movements must be calculated and 3 minutes minimum of fighting.

Glad it's working out for you landa! Took me awhile to come up with this team, but it works great on offense. My old team used to lose sometimes when facing you. With this team, I've only lost a toon one time.
    If only Rex used his SD right away and if sun fac would remove taunt from sth with his basic instead of taunting himself his first turn it would be a **** tough team to beat on offense for you I think. Anyways, thanks for the feedback landa!
    Hi mates.

Glad it's working out for you landa! Took me awhile to come up with this team, but it works great on offense. My old team used to lose sometimes when facing you. With this team, I've only lost a toon one time.
    If only Rex used his SD right away and if sun fac would remove taunt from sth with his basic instead of taunting himself his first turn it would be a **** tough team to beat on offense for you I think. Anyways, thanks for the feedback landa!

So I tried:

EP/Vader/Shore/Wiggs - did not kill one of your guys
    Wiggs/STHan/QGJ/Lando - killed one of your toons
    Wiggs/Lando/Shore/STHan - killed one of your toons
    Old Ben/Lando/Wiggs/STHan - Lasted ages and did no real damage to anything much
    Ventress/Daka/WIggs/STHan - actually pretty handy at dealing with the taunts and Rex but not enough damage as you are just managing ant taunt and stuns
    Lando/Wiggs/Shore/STHan - actually won the fight but RNG was kind

It's all about Sun Fac. Most of the teams can burn through shore and Lando keeps raining down pain so your Wiggs are hurt when I actually get to attack them, but Sun Fac starts switching off much needed taunts at will and things fall apart.
    Jeff

It's not rocket surgery.
    Hi mates.

So I tried:

Ventress/Daka/WIggs/STHan - actually pretty handy at dealing with the taunts and Rex but not enough damage as you are just managing ant taunt and stuns

It's all about Sun Fac. Most of the teams can burn through shore and Lando keeps raining down pain so your Wiggs are hurt when I actually get to attack them, but Sun Fac starts switching off much needed taunts at will and things fall apart.
    Jeff

I saw you last night switching your team around lol. At least you found something that works. I see a few more shoretroopers popping up on our shard lol. See a new change in meta coming, I do (yoda voice)........
  • Landalash
    40 posts Member
    edited November 2016
    Hi mates.

So I tried:

Jeff

The only way i found to beat Johny is using QGJ, but i must wait Sun Fac taunts, and dispell his taunt not shoretrooper, then kill Shore (if finish taunt go for Wedge), Biggs, Rex, and come to Shore if is alive and finally Sun Fac, trying to apply healing inmunity with JKA and not buffing me for not healing Sun Fac with his counter.

I think B2 could help a lot but.... i´m farming Chirpa for Chirpalpatine B)
    Hi mates.

So I tried:

Jeff

I saw you last night switching your team around lol. At least you found something that works. I see a few more shoretroopers popping up on our shard lol. See a new change in meta coming, I do (yoda voice)........

It worked once :) I tried it again and no dice. My B2 sits on a different account so I think I am resigned to like a 10% success rate when RNGesus decides to walk over my pond.

Landa's point about QGJ sounds like I may have something to go on and I built up Plo Koon when I first saw what Shoretrooper's abilities were going to be so I had a toon that can dispel on his basic... haven't tried him yet because he is pants aside from the dispel.

I *think* a palp led team with tie fighter pilot and shore will flood us when he becomes farmable, and Chirpatine does look funny (especially for AAT raid P3 :)).

It's not rocket surgery.
  • I hate most of your teams lol.
  • Hey Skamma :) Just got back from Portland and I know I buggered up one of my days in terms of timezone and accidentally attacked someone at a time I shouldn't - hope it wasn't you :)

It's not rocket surgery.
  • When is your time payout @Skammadix ?
    When is your time payout @Skammadix ?

EST. I don't attack you guys outside of my payout.

What time is yours? I notice you active earlier in the day so I assumed you're earlier than me.
  • Landalash
    40 posts Member
    edited November 2016
    Ok, my time payout is 6 hours earlier than yours.

So, i think my time payout is the first,
    1 hour later than me is Jeffbacca and Ashaman
    6 hours later than me is Vondy, DobzimusPrime and Skammadix
    7 hours later than me is Johny and Tiggle

We could complete this list with others you know ;)

Please, correct me if i´m wrong with yours time payouts.
    Post edited by Landalash on
  • Hey Skamma :) Just got back from Portland and I know I buggered up one of my days in terms of timezone and accidentally attacked someone at a time I shouldn't - hope it wasn't you :)

Meh, even if it was, all good.
  • Johnywad612
    31 posts Member
    edited November 2016
    Ok, my time payout is 6 hours earlier than yours.

So, i think my time payout is the first,
    1 hour later than me is Jeffbacca and Ashaman
    6 hour later than me is Johny and Skammadix

We could complete this list with others you know ;)

Please, correct me if i´m wrong with yours time payouts.

I know vondy is 6 hours after you and I'm pretty sure that's primes as well. Even though he attacks you guys at weird random times. Then I'm 7 hours after you along with Tiggle. That rounds out the top ten for the most part!