Guild Merge T7

Looking to trim our guild and merge with another for heroic. We have attempted heroic and have gotten far, but only having 38 members, we couldn't finish. We have whales, and others with some deep squads so we're looking to bring 15-20 to another guild. Can bring more if necessary or less. Open to discussion!

Replies

• Jwags11
    21 posts Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    Looking to trim our guild and merge with another for heroic. We have attempted heroic and have gotten far, but only having 38 members, we couldn't finish. We have whales, and others with some deep squads so we're looking to bring 15-20 to another guild. Can bring more if necessary or less. Open to discussion!

Most of our players are on est, cst, and pst.
    We all use discord to communicate.

Tank takedown ONLY. Rancor is ran every other day and easy for us, not worried about that.
    Post edited by Jwags11 on
  • Options
    Assume your talking about heroic aat rather than rancor ?
  • Options
    Saraleb wrote: »
    Assume your talking about heroic aat rather than rancor ?

yes for sure lol
  • Options
    Just checking lol... not interested by the way as an officer in a great guild already.. but good luck in your search
  • Options
    Saraleb wrote: »
    Just checking lol... not interested by the way as an officer in a great guild already.. but good luck in your search

Thanks!
  • Options
    My guild Bol could be interested in this. Need to go over it with the rest of the officers but we're looking to make some cuts right now and additions. We would love to take on the t7 tank raid. https://swgoh.gg/g/195/bol/ here is some of our members not everyone is on there. I'm going to be running around with some errands but if your interested let me know and I'll get back to you later today.
  • Options
    I wish you the best of luck but most guilds are in your exact situation. Have 35-40, some being bootable, want 10-20 good adds. The problem is no guild has only 15 good people esp AAT heroic level. The only way is another guild in your exact situation breaking up. Think about it, why would 15 people at that level be together without 20-30 guildies lower than them they played w for a long time.

We were in a similar situation for 6 weeks before we decided to split. The top group had PMs every hour from 10+ guilds with pitches 5-6 paragraphs long, the bottom group had 1 from low level guild w only 20 people.

Thanks CG for making AAT difficult, or rather no content to bridge the gap between the two raids (T5).
  • Options
    We are about the same, roughly 30 active players, fell just short of t7.
  • Options
    Hi, this might be a good situation for us. We are streamlining and need new people. 9 spots open at the moment but a few inactive people can be kicked. Probably 15 open. We were 600k short before a merc finished the job a few days ago. T7 rancor would be a cakewalk combined. We just use guild chat FYI. If you are interested send me your ally code.
  • Options
    We can probably find homes for all between these two groups.
  • Options
    Hi, this might be a good situation for us. We are streamlining and need new people. 9 spots open at the moment but a few inactive people can be kicked. Probably 15 open. We were 600k short before a merc finished the job a few days ago. T7 rancor would be a cakewalk combined. We just use guild chat FYI. If you are interested send me your ally code.

Looking to finish t7 tank takedown, can solo rancor with me and my other leader lol.
  • Options
    The heroic tank is nothing but a dream. Good luck.
  • Options
    Count me in
  • Options
    Pm me if you want to join a guild that guild hops and maximizes rewards at 4 rancor and 3 AAT a week. We have a guild hopping system set up. These are good hop not illegal hops if you don't know the difference then u should check out the worlds first Kenobi unlock by TI who already got general Kenobi by guild hopping which contrary to popular belief is allowed and encouraged by devs
  • Options
    I wish you the best of luck but most guilds are in your exact situation. Have 35-40, some being bootable, want 10-20 good adds. The problem is no guild has only 15 good people esp AAT heroic level. The only way is another guild in your exact situation breaking up. Think about it, why would 15 people at that level be together without 20-30 guildies lower than them they played w for a long time.

We were in a similar situation for 6 weeks before we decided to split. The top group had PMs every hour from 10+ guilds with pitches 5-6 paragraphs long, the bottom group had 1 from low level guild w only 20 people.

Thanks CG for making AAT difficult, or rather no content to bridge the gap between the two raids (T5).

Yeah I feel ya, but were gonna do the best we can to make it work.
  • Options
    PM sent
  • Options
    pm sent
  • Options
    We are roughly in the same boat I will send you my info
  • Dustynutz95
    108 posts Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    im the leader of a guild named Darkness, we're in a similar situation with a few whales and lots of good FTP but not enough to take heroic tank yet. I could easily make room for 15 of your best guys. Come check us out
    My ally code is 735-679-256
  • Options
    Hey,
    I'm an officer in a guild that currently has 30 solid members with a couple whales, we have T7 Rancor on farm (with 0 dmg 24hrs then one attack do your best for 12 hrs then zerg) and we can get deep into phase 2 on the AAT heroic. We do require a minimum of 3600 tickets weekly / 525 daily activity per individual. Our current roster stands at 48 but we can make room for the 15-20 you would like to bring. I feel this would be a mutually beneficial merge as it would help both of our groups achieve the results that we are playing for. If you are interested please send a PM.

Take Care and Good Luck,

GunganToucher