Raid Han gear

I probably will acquire raid Han today, is he easy or tough to gear? Does he worth the effort?

Replies

• Because i think that his ability will help on arena
  • His gear becomes quite steep at g10/11 but everything else leading up isn't so bad.

Raid Han is def worth it I unlocked him not long ago and is still 5* and g11 and his kit is def worth it especially at g10/11 when he starts to make up being so squishy
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Mr_Sausage
    1869 posts Member
    edited November 2016
    I find Raid Han to be the most overrated toon out there. Contrary to some beliefs, a first turn stun does not mean battle over and you win. Mine is 7* G10 so I do have him geared up.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Mr_Sausage wrote: »
    I find Raid Han to be the most overrated toon out there. Contrary to some beliefs, a first turn stun does not mean battle over and you win. Mine is 7* G10 so I do have him geared up.

you're obviously stunning the wrong character :p
    i think raid han is actually underrated, he is awesome. (not vs all teams though)
  • leef wrote: »

i think raid han is actually underrated, he is awesome. (not vs all teams though)

Haha possibly. I do seek out teams with Raid Han on them though. He is a one trick pony and easily killed.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    leef wrote: »

Haha possibly. I do seek out teams with Raid Han on them though. He is a one trick pony and easily killed.

well, yes haha. he aint that good on defence ;)
  • He hits pretty hard. I was pleasantly surprised by that
  • With Shoretrooper and Baze Malbus coming up is he really worth gearing? I mean, he will stun a tank, if not resisted. What's the point?
  • Just got him to gear 11 this morning. By some stroke of luck got a full gear piece in ATT to get him there. Han Solo is one of my favorite toons next to spy and 88.

I run 88, Han Solo, spy, fac and Ani

I finish everyday between rank 5-10.. will drop to around 18. So much fun to run this team. The only team I cannot beat is Rex, Ani, lando, emp, fac.. who occupy 1-4 in my shard..
  • Thanks for all the suggestions!
  • ExitMusic wrote: »
    Just got him to gear 11 this morning. By some stroke of luck got a full gear piece in ATT to get him there. Han Solo is one of my favorite toons next to spy and 88.

I run 88, Han Solo, spy, fac and Ani

I finish everyday between rank 5-10.. will drop to around 18. So much fun to run this team. The only team I cannot beat is Rex, Ani, lando, emp, fac.. who occupy 1-4 in my shard..

Yeah i had some problems against a similar team on GW
  • Aglardae wrote: »
    With Shoretrooper and Baze Malbus coming up is he really worth gearing? I mean, he will stun a tank, if not resisted. What's the point?

Hopefully his zeta ability ignores taunts at the beginning of a round :)