Could all the Rank 1's, please stand up!

Replies

• 325-456-357

Currently rank #1 myself, dont think any of you guys are on my server ;D. I keep wanting to use Ima just for his almost constant defense up buff which seems huge even though I only have him at 4*, still has more hp and defense than a 7* qui though which I find hilarious. I personally love kit fisto even though most others seem to want to drop him, he is the tankiest character I have by far and thats all that really matters for pvp when on defense. 10,000hp and 110 armor at lvl 42, he has about 50% more hp than all the other jedi. His abilities may be lackluster but his tankiness is whats keeping him in use for me.

I will likely swap kit for unduli when I get her to 6* but she is currently just sitting on 4*, the only thing i dislike about it is that she would then be the squishiest healer on my team and the enemy may be able to burst her down.
  • #1 evryday : thanks Owenru, Sixin, Chikenlegs, and others to let me win the prize evryday :)
    ---
    Lvl 53, arena #1 : 642-862-894 (several 6*, two 7* and soon 2 more)
    allies lvl 50+ required
  • Im2awesome wrote: »
    Cythis wrote: »
    Hey guys its been a blast fighting both of you off and on for spots, both challenging teams. As far as rank 1, snipe is all that matters so I prefer not to until right before lock in times. The AI is so bad its almost impossible to defend against.

Agreed cythis! We have a lot of fun swapping with each other! Ill be happy as long as im top 50! Just trying to soak up top 10 for as long as i can!

Great competition with both you and haider. ( also a bunch others who arent really active on forums ) if nothing else we definitely have a fun server!

I agree with the payout times. Most of the time i only use one challenge before time comes to start trying to take top spots for payout. I like saving my challenges except when i see scopigno... hes on my hit list... lol mainly cuz he doesnt belong at the top when i can autowin him in under 1 min...

Nice job today haider! I thought i had it wrapped up but u stole it in the final seconds! Lol :)

Yea lol that was one good fight wish we could share replays.
    Swapped Sid as my leader for the crit damage bonus.
    Came down to my 4 attackers 1 healer versus Old Ben and 25 secs for reward time.
    Got lucky with a few crits.
    Haider Level 60. Active player add me: 793-693-543

• I usually rank #1 on my server... unless that hacker beats my 17700 power team with his 9000 power team.. :/

IGN : LordYUGOLOTH
    AC : 281-246-638

Usually run these teams
    Bariss, Luminara, Obi, Dooku, Sidious
    Sidious, Dooku, Vader, Luminara, Daka or Bariss
    Vader, Royal Guard, Veers, Bariss, Luminara
    Han, Cadet Bane, Lando, Bariss, Luminara
  • Im2awesome
    113 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    I usually rank #1 on my server... unless that hacker beats my 17700 power team with his 9000 power team.. :/

Usually run these teams

It happens... we have a hacker on our server that beats my 21k team... and i can autowin him in under 1 min
    ~ im2awesome ~ FC: 516-518-889
    "There can only be one, I will be the one!" - Jet Li

• Haider wrote: »
    Im2awesome wrote: »
    Hey guys its been a blast fighting both of you off and on for spots, both challenging teams. As far as rank 1, snipe is all that matters so I prefer not to until right before lock in times. The AI is so bad its almost impossible to defend against.

Agreed cythis! We have a lot of fun swapping with each other! Ill be happy as long as im top 50! Just trying to soak up top 10 for as long as i can!

Great competition with both you and haider. ( also a bunch others who arent really active on forums ) if nothing else we definitely have a fun server!

I agree with the payout times. Most of the time i only use one challenge before time comes to start trying to take top spots for payout. I like saving my challenges except when i see scopigno... hes on my hit list... lol mainly cuz he doesnt belong at the top when i can autowin him in under 1 min...

Nice job today haider! I thought i had it wrapped up but u stole it in the final seconds! Lol :)

Came down to my 4 attackers 1 healer versus Old Ben and 25 secs for reward time.

Thats awesome! Hopefully they implement a replay for battles!
    ~ im2awesome ~ FC: 516-518-889
    "There can only be one, I will be the one!" - Jet Li

I usually rank #1 on my server... unless that hacker beats my 17700 power team with his 9000 power team.. :/

Usually run these teams

It happens... we have a hacker on our server that beats my 21k team... and i can autowin him in under 1 min

Seems that EA is much slower than all other companies to fix hacker issues... starting to wonder if it's not intentional from them...

If u go check FB there are 658 followers for a stupid hack client.. and over 10500 said it works. . Just go there and stop the madness lol
    Haider wrote: »

+1 for pvp replays
  • Bananas2020
    8 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Farmable characters can be also be competitive. Sid and IG88 from arena shipment, Datcha and Luminara from galactic war shipment and JC from missions. Enjoy and have fun.

Usually run these teams

Not sure if its a hack, but I was locked out for the last 15 mins before reset and could not fight. I didn't lose rank but frustrating I couldn't try for the #1 spot
  • Keaven
    1099 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Not sure if its a hack, but I was locked out for the last 15 mins before reset and could not fight. I didn't lose rank but frustrating I couldn't try for the #1 spot
    You were being attacked and you won.
    Profile: Keaven
    Guild: Fear The Boot
  • Cythis
    273 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Keaven wrote: »
    You were being attacked and you won.

Yeah I figured, it was just the length of time seemed too long.. just someone spamming me I guess
  • WhipiT wrote: »
    @Im2awesome. Good for you bro. If my wife wouldnt castrate me I'd be right there with you. No man has any right to question another mans spending habits. You've been blessed to have disposable income that you use for pleasure and enjoyment. It's no different than me dropping two grand for a vacation. Might last a week. At least awesome investment will bring him enjoyment for at least a few months. Good investment if you can afford it.

This is the best response to all of this!!! I can understand that some will be very competitive here. In my case, I'm a free player, never spent a cent to upgrade. Most of this is due to EA's pricing strategy which strongly compels a person to have to spend big bucks to rank up players. Rather than being a skill based game, it's more of a money based game, provided you understand the rules and strategy....

Usually run these teams

Yeah I've attacked him immediately after he was unavailable too - meaning he didn't have time to re-fight and switch D slots. Thought maybe he had a sweet #1 team and was trolling the leaderboard by putting out a weak nug squad. Doesn't seem to be the case. His team is considerably weaker than everyone in the top 25-30 even, let alone top 5.
  • This is my second day of playing, if nobody snips me for the next 5 minutes, then this is my 1st Rank 1 :)
  • Keaven
    1099 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Destark wrote: »
    This is my second day of playing, if nobody snips me for the next 5 minutes, then this is my 1st Rank 1 :)
    Congrats. You probably won't have snipers yet on your server if you are already going for 1st place on day 2.

And reward times are 6pm for everyone it would seem so you may be lucky enough not to fight it out with everyone in the top 25.

I'm starting to wonder if anyone is getting rewards on my Arena Table in the top 25 at the same time as me because there is never much movement at all even leading up to my 6pm.
  • Same server, usually 1 or 2, sometimes 3. Yesterday though, was that you who screwed me at the last second and gave me third?? That was a funny moment.
  • Destark
    81 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    This is my second day of playing, if nobody snips me for the next 5 minutes, then this is my 1st Rank 1 :)
    Congrats. You probably won't have snipers yet on your server if you are already going for 1st place on day 2.

And reward times are 6pm for everyone it would seem so you may be lucky enough not to fight it out with everyone in the top 25.

I'm starting to wonder if anyone is getting rewards on my Arena Table in the top 25 at the same time as me because there is never much movement at all even leading up to my 6pm.

Thank you so much for the info man, really useful :) Oh does the people on the server ever change? like most people on my server are around level 20ish like me, but I have to fight some near 40 players at the top, Im wondering if the system will move them to a more advanced server at some point, or am I stuck with those same people till the end of days....
  • Keaven
    1099 posts Member

Thank you so much for the info man, really useful :) Oh does the people on the server ever change? like most people on my server are around level 20ish like me, but I have to fight some near 40 players at the top, Im wondering if the system will move them to a more advanced server at some point, or am I stuck with those same people till the end of days....
    unsure there. It would create all sorts of issues if it did. Some people have said it seems so, but I think its just paying accelerated players moving up through the many default AI players on their server.
  • Been playing for 12 days , and today I reached Rank#1 on my server.
    Running 13k + power team composed of : Barris , Luminara , Asaji , Dooku and Sid.

1k of tokens + 500 crystals is really nice !

I have ima gun din but hes only a 5 star. I use Barriss as a leader for the additional hp boost. Skill lvl 5 atm. Aayla i do use but only when i attack. I like running Barriss, consular, unduli, aayla and now Qui-gon Jinn when i attack. Aayla i still need 25 shards to 7*, Jinn i have like 500 shards over ( hes already 7*)

Curious why do you take Barriss over Lumi undul as your leader? Does the extra health perform better than evasion in your experience?

• Ur characters are weak I only have five but they all do 10000000 damage and they can nit lose health
  • Ops I think I said to much no one report me
  • Yup im a rank one and im level 20
  • I had to beat a level 31 to get first place
  • J7000
    2059 posts Member
    Haider wrote: »

Replay for battles? Hell yeah
  • Rank 1 today too...running Sid,Cad,Lumi,Opres and Fitso
  • FluffyKittenMeow
    1 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Rank 1 most days, for the last oh... 2.5 weeks or so.
    All characters unlocked, so my team varies according to mood,
    but it's always somewhere between 20~22,000 pw.
    Wasn't even aware there were multiple servers. Wish I could transfer to somewhere with more competition
    since I can only fight the same 4-5 people over and over and over right now.

More lv60 allies is always nice.
    472-614-412
  • I usually rank #1 on my server... unless that hacker beats my 17700 power team with his 9000 power team.. :/

Usually run these teams

you mean that sinez guy level 48 yeh idk how the hell hes in top 10
  • i was wondering...if you are #1 and want to test some new team lineup against the #2...what happens if you lose? will the #2 become #1 and my rank drop to #2?