Normal Tank Takedown Guilds Recruiting Players

Replies

• Guild Name:R0gue Squadron (notice the O in R0gue is actually a zero)
    Time Zone:PST
    Rules: Rancor is 24hr 0 damage and then FFA. If you are going to be offline for more than a couple of days you need to let the guild know.
    Raids: Heroic Rancor on farm, Normal AAT

Looking for players with 10+ 7star characters and who contribute atleast 400points a day.

I am an officer in the guild and my ally code is:
    169-646-272
  • Cloud City Smugglers (46/50) is looking for members who are level 81+ with at least 3 squads of rank 7 and gear8+ characters.

Tank Takedown Raid Details
    Currently we are running normal raids while preparing for Heroic. To prepare for heroic everyone needs 3 squads at minimum which can do 2% damage per squad per phase. Leaders will help those who ask to form squads and strategies which can accomplish the goal above.

Heroic Rancor Raid Details
    Raids occur about every other day, when coins are available. Zero damage attacks begin at Noon EST. Free for all attacks begin after 9:30pm EST. (Zero damage attacks give everyone 9.5 hours to get credit for the raid).

We do use the "Line" APP to assist each other with strategies. However "Line" is not required.

Ally or PM me if interested.
    Game ID = 683-138-175.
    Line ID = Foe-hammer

Thanks!
    Foehammer
  • Critical Chance
    Critical Chance is a guild dedicated to a team mentality. If you are a player who is invested in the game and would like a drama free Guild that has it together please contact me through line.
    DH leader line id davidwbjr
    Critical Chance Guild Rules
    1) Have fun above all else, enjoy playing this game and in return you will continue to play for a longer period.
    2) Respect your other guild mates. While debating is great for both guild and player, arguing is not and will never be tolerated.
    3) We use the Line app to communicate you must install it when joining the guild if not already installed.
    4) Guild coins, all players must complete 600 energy daily to pay for raids.
  • Poxx
    2288 posts Member
    Poxx wrote: »
    Punishers has 4 spots for the right ppl.

Clear Normal AAT in 4 refreshes, Heroic soon. Heroic Rancor M,W,F 12 central. Get on the board w/ 0 pts. 24 hours prior. Everyone gets rewards. Clear it in 30 mins w/ those of us that have 7* Han stepping back for others to get him.

Requirements: 600 daily, AAT participation daily, Line app, lvl 82+ w/ 3+ 7* 82+ teams and a willingness to work towards developing jawas, jedis, rebels, droids, EP w/ Chirpa and tanks.

If u come as a group, i have reserved an officer spot so u can help w/ decision-making.

We r a friendly semi-competitive guild that ranks around #225 typically. Whales, dolphins, guppies and long-time f2p players comprise our roster. We chat frequently in guild chat and Line about raid strats, Arena and life. Many of us r top 10 Arena.

https://swgoh.gg/u/poxx70/
    Ally code:411-596-163
    Line id: poxx70

Look forward to hearing from u.

• Liev
    304 posts Member
    Guild: Jedi Hunters

We are a day one guild looking to clear T7 AAT as soon as possible. We currently defeat T6 AAT in 4 days and reducing our times each time.

Time Zone: CDT (US based guild)

Raid Rules:
    • Rancor:
        [1.] 13:00 hrs or 21:00 hrs [2.] One attack per member [3.] Don't post scores until 25 have passed (13:25 or 21:25 hrs)
    • AAT:
        [1.] FFA 24/7

Third party app(s): The use of LINE App is mandatory!

We clear a min of 3 T7 Rancor Raids + 1 T6 AAT Raid per week. Don't miss this opportunity to help us defeat our first T7 AAT!

Contact me via Line App with my ID: jedihunterliev
    or sent me a PM over here.
  • swgoh_pvp_elite_recruitment.png

Hi there, heroes, heroines and victims of a mild but sincere gaming addiction! We are:
    PVP ELITE

We're looking for a few members to strengthen our ranks. We are one of the oldest guilds in the game, proud fighters against rancors, tanks and sometimes ourselves! We are an active top 200 guild, our members are around level 83, and English is our guild language. Many of us are from Brazil, the US and Europe. We also have some Aussies and/or Kiwis, it's hard to tell the difference from the outside :p We have some from Africa. We even have two women, and mum, if you read this I'm really not enslaved and may leave anytime.
    Right. Umm. Oh yeah. We started the guild at the moment guilds became available, a long long time ago. From the very first moments, our goal has been to work together to achieve victories and good rewards in all aspects of the game, and we love PVP - I bet you didn't see that coming. Are we truly elite? Join our ranks and find out! I can tell you this: when I joined, I was averaging top 200, in a month I went to top 50/20 with less effort than it took me to hold rank 180. And I'm mostly F2P.
    We do The Pit - Heroic three times a week. We do the Tank Takedown - T6 once a week. We regularly are top 200 on the Leaderboard, which serves to show you We Are Serious (and a smart player sees good opportunity for rewards here...)
    What are we looking for in our members?
    • You can and will do 600/600 daily, but if you cannot make that on occasion, just inform our leader Fernando. We are elite but not entirely stoopid and we also have real life stuff to take care of. At least, we know we should ;)
    • You are top 50 in your Arena OR you are level 80+ and interested in becoming top 50 (or better).
    • You can and will actively participate in our Tank Raids because you understand that taking down the AAT sooner rather than later gives a cumulative rise in rewards over time. It's ok to auto, just don't let your battle attempts go to waste.
    • You use the free chat app LINE, because we do. Or you don't use it now, but got no objections to start with it. You don't really have to chat, but we all know that the game chat is from Episode 2 and we really need you to be in Episode 4 or 5. LINE does that.
    We have a few rules regarding raids:
    • The Pit: the first 24 hours are used to register yourself, if you choose. We call that False Start. We do this by doing 0 damage and we'll tell you how, if you don't already know. This way, everyone can get rewards, even if you're asleep when the raid becomes Free For All (FFA)
    • The Pit FFA (after 24 hours False Start): if you can solo P1 or more phases, you must wait to register your damage until that phase is cleared by normal means. We'll explain you how to do this if you're unsure.
    • We use 3 different start times for The Pit:
    • The Tank Takedown: the only rule we have right now, is to not let your attacks go to waste. Even doing 3k damage on auto is better than 0.
    Our guild times:
    • guild/activities reset: 07:30 pm GMT -2
    • raid reset (for T6 Tank Takedown): 1:00 am GMT -2
    How to join:
    • send a LINE message to our leader Fernando. His LINE id is: 12353111637
      swgoh_pvp_elite_recruitment.png
  • Guild name: The British Knights
    Time zone: UK

Fun and friendly guild currently recruiting for 3 daily players.

Requirements:
    Level 81+
    20 7* toons at gear 8 +
    Discord app
    Produce 600 coins daily
    Raid AAT daily

T7 Rancor - completed in 2 - 3 hours
    1 turn each at raid launch this allows everyone a turn
    For players with 7* Han solo, no teebo.

Normal AAT - completed in 5 - 6 days - quicker each time
    Free For All

PM me if interested.
  • BravoMaxi wrote: »
    Guardians of Order are looking for 3 new members!

We are a casual UK-based guild, but have members from all over the world. We've got some folks from New Zealand, Canada, UK, Germany, USA, etc, etc, etc.

Guild Requirements: We have been a guild since pre-Rancor raid and take pride in being a really close, communicative guild that works together. We all get along and look to make each other better so we can all succeed. We know that people have lives and families, and sometimes those take precedence over a game. We only have two requirements right now; hit 3000/wk for dailies, and you must be on the Line App.

Pit Raid: We are currently running T7 Heroic Rancor Raids 3 times a week. We have several people who can solo P1, and we also have several people that are done collecting Han shards and have moved to P4 so that other folks can more quickly get Han completed. Raid reset is 6:30pm GMT (1:30PM EST). We run a zero-lock system for the raid for the first 24hrs. This will ensure that all people will receive a reward for contributing. Once the first 24hrs elapses, we run 1 team each. If there is still a Rancor left after everyone runs 1 team we then will establish a time for a FFA. Generally we do not need to worry about the FFA as we cremate the Rancor.

Tank Raid: We are still working on Normal Tank raids. We've finished off a couple and have knocked off a couple days each time. Our only current rule for Tank raid is we ask that you please try to run all 5 of your attempts before reset. Even a couple thousand points is helpful. Other than that, get in their and try new lineups and work out any kinks you have.

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ping me on here and I'll look to get those answered ASAP.

If you think you might be a good fit, ping me with your ally code and we can chat!

Still on the hunt!
  • Club Baby Whales is looking for a few recruits to put us over the top and help us clear the heroic AAT Raid. We've tried and come up just short. Need a couple heavy hitters to get us over the top.Willing to consider groups of 10 or less.

Requirements:

Must have or be working towards the following teams for the AAT Raid:

Jawas
    Wiggs
    Jedi team with Anakin

A strong roster of 7* toons is required, with some already at G9/G10.

ICBW is a F2P guild but might is willing to take some light spenders on a case by case basis.

ICBW zergs the Rancor Raid ever Mon/Wed/Fri and has bonus raids on the weekends as energy permits

ICBW would like to run 2 heroic AAT raids a week once we get the troops on board.

Join ICBW now and lets get those General Kenobi shards.

Must use Line

Contact myself at

Line: Morgoth54

Ally Code: 186-211-833
  • Send invite
  • Ro_Bika
    32 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    Language: Hungarian

nyelv: magyar

név: Light Side of Hungary

időzóna: közép-európai (CET/CEST)

kommunikáció: FB-csoport, Messenger, Discord

Raids:

The Pit Heroic: 12 óra "nullázás", majd este (21) hadd el hadd ;-)

Tank Takedown Normal: minimum 500 K / nap már Heroic! :D

Tickets: 600 / nap

Searching for Hungarian Top Players for TTR
    Post edited by Ro_Bika on
  • Guild: Savage and Garfunkel

Timezone: European Based/ GMT+1

Language: English

Communication: LINE App

Player base: European/US

Guild Rules: We are a good mix between very serious but still layed back players, who dont follow too strict rules, but are active daily and looking forward to achieve great things together. Heroic Rancor is a piece of cake for us, we are working our way towards making that work with the Heroic Tank too. Right now we need a few days up to a week for the normal heroic one.

Pit Level: Heroic Raid every 2-3 days

Raid rules: Raid time for Heroic Rancor is at 19:30 CET, which is working fine for US people as well as for European People. Our only strict rule is to just play one team in the first 24h, so that everybody of every timezone has a chance to participate and get rewards.

We can take ~5-10 people (still debatable, could also be more), so if you are from a smaller guild, which is slowly getting too inactive for you and you want to come over with active good people (lvl 80+) with decent rosters (at least a few 7* teams) and dedication to this game, lets talk about it on Line app (User-ID: "iseayou_") or send me a message on here!
    Of course you can also come over as an individual, just let me know! :)
  • Zahreem wrote: »
    Guild name: The British Knights
    Time zone: UK

Fun and friendly guild currently recruiting for 3 daily players.

Requirements:
    Level 81+
    20 7* toons at gear 8 +
    Discord app
    Produce 600 coins daily
    Raid AAT daily

T7 Rancor - completed in 2 - 3 hours
    1 turn each at raid launch this allows everyone a turn
    For players with 7* Han solo, no teebo.

Normal AAT - completed in 5 - 6 days - quicker each time
    Free For All

PM me if interested.

Add me 299 816 124 or line app krisedgerleybailey or discord #8948
  • Colter wrote: »
    Guild Name:R0gue Squadron (notice the O in R0gue is actually a zero)
    Time Zone:PST
    Rules: Rancor is 24hr 0 damage and then FFA. If you are going to be offline for more than a couple of days you need to let the guild know.
    Raids: Heroic Rancor on farm, Normal AAT

Looking for players with 10+ 7star characters and who contribute atleast 400points a day.

I am an officer in the guild and my ally code is:
    169-646-272

Still looki g for members and/or how many?
  • Guild name: P.R.E.P.A.R.E.
    Members : 49/50
    Average player level : 82-85
    Guild requirements:
    - min 15 x 7 star toons
    - 600/600 daily
    - Download line app for coms

Rancor raid Heroic 3-4 times per week
    - 24hrs to post a 0 score
    - Free for all @8pm GMT
    - All pre loaded damage scores not be posted till 8.20pm or relevant phases closed

AAT Raid
    Currently on the brink of moving to heroic, still at the testing phase but will be there within a couple of weeks tops

We are a singular guild, no sub divisions, no hopping and not a cattle market for players who ditch people into sub categories.

If this sounds like a bit of you, contact me through pm or:
    Line i.d. : hob_besb
    Ally code : 615-913-459
  • Sithbawls
    Tier 7 rancor
    Normal aat
    Looking for more active players who have raid toons and can get their 600 everyday. Dm for more details
    Minimum level 75
    10 7 star toons
  • Maegor
    1217 posts Member
    Hogtown Heroes are recruiting!

We are a Heroic Rancor Raid guild looking for everyday players that have a well rounded roster capable of helping beat the AAT raid.

We were started by a group of friends, and have a stable roster of everyday players. We are looking for players that can be on everyday, who enjoy a friendly group atmosphere, and who want to build their roster.

Our members actively discuss raid comps, arena comps, how to 3* battles, and help each other gear their heroes through donations.

We run T7 rancor raids 3-4 times per week. Currently, we have a 0 damage for the first 24 hours rule so all members can get on the board for prizes. After 24 hours, then it is a free for all after a guild officer gives the go signal.

We are also running Normal mode AAT raids on a FFA format. We have finished three so far and are looking to run Heroic AAT raids by December.

We have members from throughout the world. Our reset time occurs at 7:30 PM EST. We do not require any 3rd party apps. Although we do have a Discord channel that a lot of our members use, which we highly encourage new members to join.

If this sounds like a guild that you could call home, please message me on here and I can answer any questions you have.

Thank you and good luck,

Maegor
    Discord ID: Maegor#0568
  • Poxx
    2288 posts Member
    Poxx wrote: »
    Punishers has 4 spots for the right ppl.

Clear Normal AAT in 4 refreshes, Heroic soon. Heroic Rancor M,W,F 12 central. Get on the board w/ 0 pts. 24 hours prior. Everyone gets rewards. Clear it in 30 mins w/ those of us that have 7* Han stepping back for others to get him.

Requirements: 600 daily, AAT participation daily, Line app, lvl 82+ w/ 3+ 7* 82+ teams and a willingness to work towards developing jawas, jedis, rebels, droids, EP w/ Chirpa and tanks.

If u come as a group, i have reserved an officer spot so u can help w/ decision-making.

We r a friendly semi-competitive guild that ranks around #225 typically. Whales, dolphins, guppies and long-time f2p players comprise our roster. We chat frequently in guild chat and Line about raid strats, Arena and life. Many of us r top 10 Arena.

https://swgoh.gg/u/poxx70/
    Ally code:411-596-163
    Line id: poxx70

Look forward to hearing from u.

• Hey Guys

NAME: It's a Trapp
    TIME ZONE: MST
    RULES: Be active and have fun.
    CHAT APP: We just use the guild chat
    PIT: Very close to being able to defeat teir 7 pit.

We are a very laid back guild trying to get stronger. We have a lot of F2P players but most of us are lv80+ We are close to beating Rancor and we just need a little extra push. All are welcome but if you don't have a some 6 or 7* characters this might not be the good for you since we raid as often as we can.
    We will help you level up gear and players since our top hitters dont overshadow the weaker ones and everyone donates.
    We ask that you contribute and try and hit the 600 daily limit. If this is your cup of tea come join.

Send me a private message or use my ally code
    532-447-474

Thanks,
    YueKai
  • Hobnob
    1097 posts Member
    Guild name: P.R.E.P.A.R.E.
    Members : 49/50
    Guild requirements:
    - min 15 x 7 star toons
    - 600/600 daily
    - Download line app for coms

Rancor raid Heroic 3-4 times per week
    - 24hrs to post a 0 score
    - Free for all @8pm GMT
    - All pre loaded damage scores not be posted till 8.20pm or relevant phases closed

AAT Raid
    Currently on the brink of moving to heroic, still at the testing phase but will be there within a couple of weeks tops

We are a singular guild, no sub divisions, no hopping and not a cattle market for players who ditch people into sub categories.

If this sounds like a bit of you, contact me through pm or:
    Line i.d. : hob_besb
    Ally code : 615-913-459
  • MolTheFirst
    146 posts Member
    edited November 2016
    I Have a Bad Feeling (48/50) is recruiting members 82+ with at least 3x7 stars squads.

Refresh: 18:30 CST (Players mostly in the Americas)
    Communication: Line App (MolTheFirst)
    Contributions: 600 most days (we track average coin contributions)

Rancor Timing: 18:30 CST (Weekdays) 20:30 CST (Weekend). 3 to 4 raids per week.
    Rancor Rules: Zero damage registration then 1 squad each. Each player can attack the the captain 1 day per week and during bonus raids (it keeps things fair).

If you are interested please add me and we can discuss further. MolTheFirst.

All of our players as active and the guild is drama free.
    Post edited by MolTheFirst on
  • Guild name - Kings Landings (46/50)
    Looking for 4 Players
    We complete heroic rancor (T7) every 2-3 days.
    Currently doing Normal Tank Raid
    We run on Central Time
    RANCOR raids start at 11pm CST
    We stop at phase 4 allowing players to log a 0 who missed the previous phases. At 11pm Cst it is a free for all.
    We are using the Line app and have 2 groups- 1. Purely for announcement 2. Standard group chat.
    Dailes are a must but for now we need the bare minimum of 500 per day.
    All of the guild is building up teams to take the next step towards Heroic Tank Take Down
    Guild Members are from around the world but mostly from the States. Drama Free and we would like to think we are funny. Most importantly we are helpful.
    If interested please PM here.
  • Italian Guild - Binary Sunset

TimeZone - Europe Rome

t7 rancor
    t6 tank

Rules - Respect , Line chat , 600/day , preferred 50 arena rank
    Rancor rules - free for all ,weekly rotation 19:30 - 22:00 , every day we can afford it ,
    don't be late 'cause it doesn't stand long

Communication - Line

https://swgoh.gg/g/92/binary-sunset/

ally code 339-945-193
    no, it's not my mobile !

Line id - kenobek
  • We are looking for 2 people to fill our roster.

What we are looking for is over level 80 and up must have at least 15-7* toons.
    we are doing t7 rancor and the aat on normal. Central time zone.

Jedi Masters is the Name
    871-379-528
  • Guild Name: YOda lay hee hooo

Yoda lay hee hoo is looking for 5 active and committed players to help continue progress with normal tank raid and then to move to heroic.
    All that we require is your ability to listen and occasionally communicate when required via the in game chat and to be active providing 600 coins a day/ donating excess gear when needed to help everyone in the guild with character gear progression.

Time Zone: Various a lot of Australian/American

The Pit Tier 7
    - We have a 300k First Day limit to allow everyone to do some damage and participate FFA is usually called at 1600 AEST (Australian Eastern Standard Time) if there is any left that usually goes within a minute or two but plenty of opportunity for both low and high damage players to get great gear and good han solo shards.

AAT Tank Normal
    - No damage rules got nuts with whatever teams you have currently nearing end of our second but massive improvements over first and looking for like minded progressive players

My Ally Code is 616-995-551

Alternatively you can contact me on line ageb222 if you have any extra questions you would like to ask

looking forward to meeting you

- Cheers

• Guild Name: masterjediknights

-time zone: CST
    Rules:
    -T7 Rancor raids start at 8 pm cst. 1 squad used for first 12 hours. If you have Han please take 0 points like the rest of us with Han.

Main rule: AAT participation a must as we want to move to heroic AAT raids.

10 7* characters desired.

Don't be obnoxious in chat

-third party chat apps you use: we use line but not required
    My line is hulksmah

-which tier of The Pit raid you are currently raiding: T7

Send me a private message in here or on line to join. We have 2 immediate openings and 6 semi-immediate. More openings possible for the right group/merger

Peace,
    The Hulk
  • DarkAngels (47/50)
    Semi-casual guild. We start Rancor raids at 8pm CST and take roughly 5 days to complete normal AAT. We're looking to start Heroic before the end of the year. We would like to recruit someone who is level 80+ with at least 15 7* with no less than G8
    Rules:
    • Zero Damage phase rules before 8pm CST and after 11pm CST
    • Aim for 600 guild bank coins daily but not enforced
    • Be respectful
    • No Drama
    We use in game chat and do not focus on any 3rd party apps. You can reach me via PM on forum or LINE: tmounenalath
  • Deathstix is looking for 10 players. We do tier 6 rancor (occassionally diping lower to help newer members). We want active players. Don't care if you do 600 energy a day as long as you contribute. We are on US PST and use in game chat. PM me any questions. And ally codes
  • Team Dark Souls is looking for new members to help work toward heroic tank raids. Currently, we farm T7 rancor raids about 3 times a week and the amount of time it is taking to complete an AAT tank raid is decreasing with every victory. We have a nice mix of veteran and novice players who are all highly communicative. We are looking for all skill levels and the only requirement is 600 energy spent every day and a focus on the daily guild activity. We encourage the development of rebel and droid teams to maximize tank raid damage.

Rancor - we have a strict 24 hour registration period where you can only send in one character to record zero damage. After the 24 hour period is up it is a free for all to finish the rancor off. We have two fixed start times for the raid to accommodate multiple different time zones.

AAT - our only rule right now is that you attack every day. As our times to complete the normal raid decreases we will look to attempt heroic.

If you would like to join our little community please respond, message me or send an ally request to 253-576-583

-Chris