Game Update - 1/26/2016

13Next

Replies

• FOTP isn't a bug it's a reward for farming him to 7
  • I'm pretty sure that Dooku was just missing a 0 in the code because his attack went from 40% to attack again to 5% when it was supposed to go to 50%. So they just had to put a zero in the code to make it work.

And yet night sister initiate has a 70% proc chance on her 2nd ability, guess how often it actually procs at level 6...
  • Yea I'm no programmer but sounds like the initiate bug dropping after a upgrade has to be similar to dookus?

Now fixing assajs leaderskill to do something first round or her second skill to do something ever...or just changing her do nothing lifesteal stat to speed must be way beyond or devs level??
  • Yea I'm no programmer but sounds like the initiate bug dropping after a upgrade has to be similar to dookus?

Now fixing assajs leaderskill to do something first round or her second skill to do something ever...or just changing her do nothing lifesteal stat to speed must be way beyond or devs level??

Asajj buff clearing skill works... the heals she provides are directly affected by the number of buffs that she removes from the opponent. If she clears zero then there is zero healed but if there is a high number of buffs that she clears then it heals for a large amount. More playing and analyzing how things actually work and less crying would be so cool.
  • EA_Jesse wrote: »
    Greetings heroes,

Qui-Gon Jinn is now available in Cantina Shipments. Previously, Qui-Gon Jinn was only available by opening Chromium Packs. We will continue to move characters and their shards from being exclusively in Chromium Packs to other areas of the game as we add new characters.

We hope you are all excited to have another way to acquire character shards for Qui-Gon Jinn!

NOTE: Qui-Gon Jinn shards will not appear in Cantina Shipments until the current refresh timer expires, or until you manually refresh the Cantina Shipments.

Bug fixes:
    • Updated text on the effect Expose – previously the description stated that the ability was triggered on attack, this has been changed to show that it is triggered upon taking damage.
    • Count Dooku - his ability Hindering Press incorrectly lowered the chance to attack again at level 7. This has been fixed so that it now is at the percentage shown in the ability description.

EDIT Removed the bug fix update note for Key Card Battle tier rewards. The bug fix for Key Card battle rewards is actually going live this Thursday.

So you are saying there is a patch tomorrow? (Thursday)

Very cool, what else can we expect?
    >:)

• Almost every other game I have played has pushed out their updates somewhere around 1am-4am timeframe of the eastern half of USA. Not sure why these seem to always push out at what seems to be peak play times, instead of near the daily server reset time
  • Jesse,
    Any thought to adding new shards or characters in the arena shipment? Please do.
  • @EA_Jesse i got me some poe shards from claiming some qui gon jin shards from the cantina shipments.
  • murton09 wrote: »
    Yea I'm no programmer but sounds like the initiate bug dropping after a upgrade has to be similar to dookus?

Asajj buff clearing skill works... the heals she provides are directly affected by the number of buffs that she removes from the opponent. If she clears zero then there is zero healed but if there is a high number of buffs that she clears then it heals for a large amount. More playing and analyzing how things actually work and less crying would be so cool.

Asajj's Rampage doesn't trigger on a finishing blow when she is the one who kills the enemy.

Her dispel is only supposed to heal herself if you go by the description.

Her dispel doesn't work on defense up and is resisted most of the time rendering it almost useless.

If you want to analyze a character then you should do so in full.
    My name is cosmicturtle333, aka CT-333, aka Threes.
  • Rolf
    1032 posts Member
    Masakari wrote: »
    Rolf wrote: »
    Masakari wrote: »
    Could you please fix the Ventress bug that shows her as always having an upgrade available

Just checking, have you scrolled down the powers list? She has a *fifth* power you may not have upgraded.

****. Yea that was it.
    Lol, no prob. She's the only char with 5 so people often don't think to look.
    My ally code: 296-673-769. Wish we could have more than 35.
    Yea I'm no programmer but sounds like the initiate bug dropping after a upgrade has to be similar to dookus?

Asajj's Rampage doesn't trigger on a finishing blow when she is the one who kills the enemy.

Her dispel doesn't work on defense up and is resisted most of the time rendering it almost useless.

I disagree with your anecdotal evidence ty so much
  • Bossk
    89 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Qui-Gon Jinn is finally available for me in Shipments after multiple days. I look forward to the next patch!
    Post edited by Bossk on
  • Tomek
    327 posts Member
    I have Qui from my first chromium loot (before 10 level). Now on 60th level and in 7th gear it is too weak for survive first massive attack if it is concentrated on him. Only single days to have to thing about replacement ... but surprise ... each additional star will make him stronger.
    I am lucky to see this change especial for Qui and not for other char !
  • Serya
    334 posts Member
    I'm not free to play and don't have Qui-Gon Jinn but if I did and was playing him I would be a bit upset right now. Adding him to the Cantina shipments takes him from Pay to Play directly to Free to Play. So everyone that spent money to get him feels like that money was wasted at this point. I have nothing against moving players to free to play but in the future I would recommend a slower transition. Add a hard node or two and let players grind him up like First Order TIE Pilot.

I'm going to think twice about spending more money on the game if there really isn't a reason for me to.
    murton09 wrote: »

I disagree with your anecdotal evidence ty so much
    My experience shows the same as the OP - which is why I stopped farming her. She's bugged and they won't/can't/haven't fixed her.

If you somehow miraculously have an "unbugged" version of Asajj, grats. If the bug doesn't bother you, again, grats. But claiming the sky isn't blue when dozens of players who play far more than me have stated it is on these boards is silliness.

In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Slayer
    46 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    EA_Jesse wrote: »
    Greetings heroes,

EDIT Removed the bug fix update note for Key Card Battle tier rewards. The bug fix for Key Card battle rewards is actually going live this Thursday.

Please let us know when the key card update has been pushed live today. I don't want to waste my daily key card using it before the update.
    Post edited by Slayer on
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Serya wrote: »
    I'm not free to play and don't have Qui-Gon Jinn but if I did and was playing him I would be a bit upset right now. Adding him to the Cantina shipments takes him from Pay to Play directly to Free to Play. So everyone that spent money to get him feels like that money was wasted at this point. I have nothing against moving players to free to play but in the future I would recommend a slower transition. Add a hard node or two and let players grind him up like First Order TIE Pilot.

I'm going to think twice about spending more money on the game if there really isn't a reason for me to.

Relax, it will take a month or two to level him up for f2p anyway...
  • Nauros wrote: »
    Serya wrote: »

Relax, it will take a month or two to level him up for f2p anyway...

I think it sets a precedent for the whales to be wary. I am happy as I only have a five star one and now I can level him up without spending any money. Great for me and a great counter to Poe which helps ftp and Dolphins (mini whales). The problem is that the spenders are becoming aware that spending money on this game is becoming unnecessary and thus the game's longevity may be in jeopardy. Buyer beware and such. This is the 2nd strike thrown at the ptp community so early in the game's life. Can it survive a third?

This discussion has been closed.