Bounty Hunters

A guild mate of mine pointed out the fact that there is a Bounty hunter filter on your list of characters. This got me thinking. Possible Boba rework soon? Introduction of Embo or Bossk? Would love to see a scoundrel or bounty hunter that could debuff enemy taunts. Right now I have to use QGJ on my scoundrel squad and it bothers me lol... Are there any other good bounty hunters people can think of to introduce? Anything to get away from rebels and empire.

Replies

• Poxx
    2288 posts Member
    Embo was released in packs in Japan already. He is most definitely coming. They have hinted at a Boba rework but failed to confirm anything. Greedo is already in game. It's coming.
  • Dustynutz95
    108 posts Member
    edited November 2016
    Poxx wrote: »
    Embo was released in packs in Japan already. He is most definitely coming. They have hinted at a Boba rework but failed to confirm anything. Greedo is already in game. It's coming.

Please tell me he can dispel?
    Post edited by Dustynutz95 on
  • scuba
    14034 posts Member
    Poxx wrote: »

He was not actually in those packs. The data mined info showed him there but when the packs were released he was not actually in it.
  • I don't like the idea of breaking down the scoundrel tag and adding a bounty hunter tag, unless they were going to make a "smuggler" tag too, and I don't really see that happening anytime soon.

But if it means Embo and Bossk are coming ( I don't want my Boba reworked ) I'll take it.

• "Bounty hunters. We don't need that scum."
  • I don't like the idea of breaking down the scoundrel tag and adding a bounty hunter tag, unless they were going to make a "smuggler" tag too, and I don't really see that happening anytime soon.

But if it means Embo and Bossk are coming ( I don't want my Boba reworked ) I'll take it.

I agree, a boba rework would literally only take adding more speed and damage in my opinion. And changing the animation so he uses his gun on Execute. Maybe adding a flamethrower attack could be cool too
  • Gaidal_Cain
    1640 posts Member
    edited November 2016
    Boba rework is definitely coming.

He is going to be the December login character as well.

Just listened to something one of my guildies posted from one of the devs confirming this.

He will finally use his blaster too!

Edit: and yes, he will be getting the Bounty Hunter tag. Not sure who else will.
  • hnewton
    492 posts Member
    edited November 2016
    Boba rework is definitely coming.

He is going to be the December login character as well.

Just listened to something one of my guildies posted from one of the devs confirming this.

He will finally use his blaster too!

Edit: and yes, he will be getting the Bounty Hunter tag. Not sure who else will.
    Cad bane, Ig88, dengar all will get the tag
    Also Zam wessell