mk3 holo projector in guild store

Prev1
leef
13458 posts Member
edited November 2016
f06yvr.png
just saw this badboy pop up in the guild store on my alt account. before i get too excited, has anyone else spotted this gear in the guild shop, or does it only show up for low lvl accounts? (my alt is lvl53)
Save water, drink champagne!

Replies

• Snake2
    1455 posts Member
    If that's true that's a very good deal. Kudos to cg
  • So far I've only ever seen it in my at account (level 59). Apparently it swaps with other gear once you get to a high enough level.
  • Snake2
    1455 posts Member
    norskimo wrote: »
    So far I've only ever seen it in my at account (level 59). Apparently it swaps with other gear once you get to a high enough level.

I hereby retract my previous kudos
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    norskimo wrote: »
    So far I've only ever seen it in my at account (level 59). Apparently it swaps with other gear once you get to a high enough level.

i was afraid of that. :(
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Oh ffs EA. Its just like those blue MK3 droid callers in the agility challenge that everyone needs. But it isnt in tiers 4 and 5
  • tRRRey
    2782 posts Member
    Yup it was available on my alt account about a month ago before it hit level 60, then poof gone forever
    https://swgoh.gg/u/trey 66/
    Make Zader Great Again!
  • Didn't it used to be 300 or so?
  • Broxxor wrote: »
    Didn't it used to be 300 or so?

That's crystals, in the regular shipments.
  • This is utterly disgraceful if true. People at levels 80 and now above need literally HUNDREDS if those. But of course if those were available, far fewer crystals spent in shipments on the 300 option. But still. CG cant possibly not know this right? Right?

Just put them in guild shipments at endgame. I cant believe there has been no massive uproar about this... its almost as bad a joke as the challenge gear that we all have a 1000 of and is literally needed 17 times in the entire game. Oh. Of course we will put that on the next challenge tier as well. Obviously...
  • I need this!!!!!!! Please mane it pop for hl!!!
  • This is utterly disgraceful if true. People at levels 80 and now above need literally HUNDREDS if those. But of course if those were available, far fewer crystals spent in shipments on the 300 option. But still. CG cant possibly not know this right? Right?

Just put them in guild shipments at endgame. I cant believe there has been no massive uproar about this... its almost as bad a joke as the challenge gear that we all have a 1000 of and is literally needed 17 times in the entire game. Oh. Of course we will put that on the next challenge tier as well. Obviously...

C'mon!!! Make them appear on guild store CG!!!

I'm tired of seeing totally unnecessary gear in there!!
  • Ugh...you're kidding. I need a ton of these. Why punish higher level players?
    "When the dust settles, the only thing living in this world will be metal."
  • MBL_66
    2465 posts Member
    Wow even those mk7 binoculars would be amazing to buy since you get 3!
  • It's a bad system to take them out, once you get higher level it's not like you will never get another toon that needs them.
  • Well - since I never saw them show up in the Guild store, I'd have to concur with the theory that they're made unavailable for higher levels. Thanks, CG.
  • Actually thinking about it, I don't see any purpose to not stocking the stores w gear instead of rotating them. Toons yes, slows progress on a single toon but gear costs so much and is limited by raid tickets.
  • It would be really nice if this post didn't just disappear and we got a comment from the devs. Surely this can't be WAI....
  • bump :)
  • I agree that it is crazy trying to get the gear you need. Some pieces take FOREVER. Like others here have said, it is not always the highest tier challenge that should be run, because there might be other gear you are running out of. The idea that they replace gear with new higher level gear does not help in a game where you will always, I repeat ALWAYS leveling up new toons. They should just add new gear pieces to the shipment areas. I really hope they are listening on this one, because I have yet to hear anything from EA\CG on any of my suggestions or questions.
  • This might be the most infuriating thing I've read about this game. And that's saying a lot. I have nothing to spend guild coins on. I could be buying those **** drain covers that I need about a thousand of? I'd insert many F bombs here if I thought I wouldn't get banned.
  • At high levels almost every toon needs a furnace at some point..what do you need for a furnace? Sienars. Bad enough we have to farm 50syringes just to complete it but after that 20 more sienars. Thats not to mention every toon that just need 6 sienars by themselves. I mean seriously why would lower levels have access to those but not us at max level.
  • +1
  • You HAVE to believe this was an unintentional oversight. Can't be WAI.

@EA_Jesse @CG_Kozispoon @CG_CapGaSP please take a look at this.

The data HAS to show that these items are endgame items and should at LEAST appear in shipments to all players. We don't want freebies, just a way to buy gear that we need....
  • Every other farmable, i.e. non-challenge, 20 piece purple is in the guild shop but these aren't. There is no logical reason to remove them after level 60. Please add them.

Also please consider adding some more gear to the guild shop. Raid salvage is already pretty plentiful. It shouldn't be harder to get the non-raid components of raid gear imo.
  • leef wrote: »
    f06yvr.png
    just saw this badboy pop up in the guild store on my alt account. before i get too excited, has anyone else spotted this gear in the guild shop, or does it only show up for low lvl accounts? (my alt is lvl53)

It was the same thing on my alt account as well. I was excited at first, but it quickly went away.

I was and am farming JE and IGD so I only had the currency to buy one before it went away for good (not sure what level that was).
  • Still no comment from the devs of this obvious design flaw?
  • Hum... No answer... It's sad...
  • Please, we need these!
  • *chuckles* thats not a flaw lads