Some things about Wedge

So ive recently taken wedge out of my arena team. First of all i hate the way he points when he does his aoe. Its like he's calling his shot. Seems arrogant so i stoped using it. Then his basic doesn't call an assist like biggs. I mean who's in charge here? Who is calling the shots wedge or biggs? Seems like biggs is telling wedge what to do if you ask me. Then if you look at biggs stance he is in a bit of a crouched position like he is ready for action. Wedge on the other hand is standing there like he is waiting at a crosswalk waiting for the signal to mosey across the street. Its like dude get in some sort of a stance. Let me know you are ready for battle. It comes off as being cocky if you ask me.
Besides all that he has a bieber haircut. Biggs can pull it off do to the rockin stache but wedge seems more the boy band type.
I know others are thinking the same thing right?
This is most definitely not a punishment post for announcing a raid FFA an hour early due to not resetting my clock from day light savings time.

Replies

• Wedge can't use an assist, he sucks. I don't know why, but he looks like an arrogant blastard. Poe is a better pilot than this loser
  • I mean he basically got biggs killed IMO
  • Biggs was boss (and Luke's buddy), Wedge is a ****

Thank God for TFA when we got to see a real pilot in Poe. I took him of my arena team too. The inability to assist, his smug look, and his squishy **** weren't helping. Darth Sidious is a much better member
  • Sid's aoe has one of the best animations in the game. Wedge on the other hand mehh
  • not bad for a fella with no legs though?
  • It would be nice if the characters were more like their movie counterparts. What is Wedge know for? The guy who couldn't hang in there with Luke. Great wing-man, but that is also the reason that Biggs is really calling the shots, because Wedge had to leave. But wait doesn't Biggs get killed? In any case, I hate to side track things, but I think for a supporting role Biggs assist should be nerfed. I get close to the top of my arena with a droid team, but Biggs always ruins my day.
  • He is no lando.... I mean killing people by checking your watch is just godlike.... It's like he is father time....
  • ddlooping2
    1046 posts Member
    edited November 2016
    I mean killing people by checking your watch is just godlike...
    I think he's got an earpiece and gets told when the strike is about to happen.
    Being a bit squeamish, he's just averting his eyes from the carnage.

• I noticed that Wedge has earings in the game, but don't remember seeing that in the movies.
  • He is no lando.... I mean killing people by checking your watch is just godlike.... It's like he is father time....

Haha i liked that one