[Vid] Ships Introduction/Gameplay

Remon_Azab
144 posts Member
edited November 2016
Hey All!

Check out my introduction to ships and ships arena Gameplay!!! Hope you enjoy!!!

https://youtu.be/B1wy54VT5jA

Replies

• Appreciate the video to get a sneak peak.

Some constructive feedback: A little bit of planning would help in having a more systematic way to explore all the new content. Seemed obvious you were jumping into a battle without any knowledge of what abilities were going to do (which is fine), but more time explaining all the areas would probably be more useful than watching a random battle.
    942-122-371
  • Aarcher wrote: »
    Appreciate the video to get a sneak peak.

Some constructive feedback: A little bit of planning would help in having a more systematic way to explore all the new content. Seemed obvious you were jumping into a battle without any knowledge of what abilities were going to do (which is fine), but more time explaining all the areas would probably be more useful than watching a random battle.

Thanks! I appreciate the feedback. This video was meant to introduce you to a bunch of new things we'll be looking at. I have more in depth content coming.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    These are one of the best things to come out of an update. I really appreciate all the info.

EA we appreciate the transparency and communication around this update. Thank you
  • Thanks for the video! A really good sneak peek into ships!
  • Where did you get the unlocked ships icon??

Mine is still locked
  • looks like parc spelled backwards
  • Remon the Demon. Ty for the preview. I'm not sure what to make of it yet. It looks cool, but it feels like we are starting a new game.
  • Remon the Demon. Ty for the preview. I'm not sure what to make of it yet. It looks cool, but it feels like we are starting a new game.

Thanks Raxle!