Ships Exclusive

Replies

• fpancheri wrote: »
    Exclusive: Teebo ship unveiled

Screenshot2006-12-29_22-02-00.jpg

Haha! @Scorn
  • Ships are released. Just got update (PST)
  • fpancheri wrote: »
    Exclusive: Teebo ship unveiled

Screenshot2006-12-29_22-02-00.jpg

Haha! @Scorn

I knew it! I sure hope its space-worthy enough for Teebo to get one attack before he asphyxiates and dies. lol
  • Ultra
    11491 posts Moderator
    edited November 2016
    The Ship Shipments are awesome!
    P2P toons and Stun Cuffs (altho too expensive and much better stuff to spend on)

really appreciate the Ship Shipments!

EDIT: It sucks that you get 4 shards of blueprint instead of 5... ugh this is the wrong thread... if only there was a delete button
    Post edited by Ultra on
  • Zooey
    1607 posts Member
    Honestly this new update is amazing. I love that the arena rewards are spread out so that there's not that big a difference between each rank.
  • Awesome! I don't what else to say
  • I know what to say, how about a way to get blueprints without spending cash.
  • Eclipso wrote: »
    I know what to say, how about a way to get blueprints without spending cash.

^THIS
  • Seriously?
  • Can't anyone just be happy for once?
  • 3rdBass wrote: »
    Can't anyone just be happy for once?

I was absolutely happy until I hit a brick wall and now can only advance by spending cash. Maybe you enjoy throwing cash at them for everything but I do not.
  • chupacabra_pr
    128 posts Member
    edited November 2016
    I am usually grateful for all the changes, credit heists, tournaments etc but im hating ships so far, specially now that it adds tasks to ym daily activities to get my omega mats.
    Also, they will now force us to do ships if we want to get zeta materials, so they have us grabbed by the bolls.
    Its funny how they removed a post of someone complaining about the zeta materials ****
  • Great job on ship shipments. That was a very pleasant surprise.
  • EA_Jesse wrote: »
    Fleet Arena will not have the exact same leaderboards that Arena does. The players you face in Arena started playing the game at roughly the same time as you did, meaning there could be very large gaps in power. Fleet Arena leaderboards will be composed of players that are closer in power level to each other to create a more even playing field.

So basically p2p players have completely just lost all there advantages they have paid for for the past year. Now they have to start over from scratch with others that will spend, no longer making it an advantage to spend but a necessity to even compete. Not to mention long time players who have spent their resources wisely, will have a very slim chance to ever compete. Why would I spend the same on ships as I do on characters if I'm never gonna get an advantage from it? I'm not gonna spend that type of money unless I get a clear advantage, I will just not spend on ships if that's the case.

I love this game and have stuck with it through a lot of bad decisions. I sincerely hope you thought this through cause with the past track record of major updates, I don't think it will be that easy to fix shards after you realize putting all your p2p players in the same bracket wasn't a good idea.

They haven't dumped all the whales into one shard, I am f2p and I have plenty of them on my shard for some reason, like literally a lot of the top players/spenders, I count 6 members of team instinct as well as other top guild members... How the hell do I compare to them to be grouped with them in ship arena?!
  • Ring
    559 posts Member
    Eclipso wrote: »
    I was absolutely happy until I hit a brick wall and now can only advance by spending cash. Maybe you enjoy throwing cash at them for everything but I do not.

Sadly, THIS. Every F2P player is going to hit that wall once they complete the tutorial and tier I of the challenge. After that you need more ships and at this point that means buying ship packs at 500 crystals a pop. I bought one, naively hopin'g I'd get one of the ships requiring 10 shards to unlock. I didn't. Now I'll have to wait a couple of days and ship arena shop refreshes to get a sixth ship. P2P players will have them in a few hours.
  • So far this update is awesome... except for that wall after. Anyway, It's expected for us FTP. :)
  • JohnTS676 wrote: »
    EA_Jesse wrote: »
    Fleet Arena will not have the exact same leaderboards that Arena does. The players you face in Arena started playing the game at roughly the same time as you did, meaning there could be very large gaps in power. Fleet Arena leaderboards will be composed of players that are closer in power level to each other to create a more even playing field.

So basically p2p players have completely just lost all there advantages they have paid for for the past year. Now they have to start over from scratch with others that will spend, no longer making it an advantage to spend but a necessity to even compete. Not to mention long time players who have spent their resources wisely, will have a very slim chance to ever compete. Why would I spend the same on ships as I do on characters if I'm never gonna get an advantage from it? I'm not gonna spend that type of money unless I get a clear advantage, I will just not spend on ships if that's the case.

I love this game and have stuck with it through a lot of bad decisions. I sincerely hope you thought this through cause with the past track record of major updates, I don't think it will be that easy to fix shards after you realize putting all your p2p players in the same bracket wasn't a good idea.

They haven't dumped all the whales into one shard, I am f2p and I have plenty of them on my shard for some reason, like literally a lot of the top players/spenders, I count 6 members of team instinct as well as other top guild members... How the hell do I compare to them to be grouped with them in ship arena?!

Not sure how they choose shards, but this was one of my concerns. I feel bad for anyone who gets in a shard with 10 or more whales.
    If I see one more **** attacking a Jedi with a blaster pistol, then I'll kill them myself!
  • why ship require toon too, i mean they got they own level/shard/even ability mats lol
    saw in the ship shipment 5x vader shard and rex thats great, didnt see a waay to farm ship shard nor to acquire toon gear. the only playable content are its daily and pvp.
    the cake is a lie
  • They are not going to dump all the pay to wins in the same shard no way period. They dont want to have to compete against each other thats why its called pay to win. There will be plenty of free to plays so they dont have to feel insecure..
  • Have you all got ships in GW store? I've got no changes in both accounts - no ships
  • yeah 3 400 apiece
  • I read in other thread that I should wait for refresh to see it
  • hmmm as said in my thread there are many good things about this update but all the developers have in mind is making money, PERIOD.
  • the ships are there, but they are expensive. my advice is stick to your toon farming and farm ships on the side. the extreme side. all i plan on doing is playing the fleet arena and farming the new toons in the fleet shipments.
  • Ship combat is fun.
    However...You need to accumulate shipments to get the necessary new ships, which will take forever as they are acquired through arena or paying. Its basically a new grind to get characters...This time with ships.

Also, lots of the ships are characters that nobody uses (Bistan, clone trooper, Poe dameron, Rex, Finn, Maul, Sun Fac & GS). Where is Anakin, General Obi Wan, Darth Vader, and so many more?

I feel it will take a looooong time until ships are enjoyable.

Oh and...The whales are already wrecking all the people in the arena thanks to unlocking & upgrading their ships. Lmao.
  • Acrofales
    1363 posts Member
    edited November 2016
    Watched Mist's videos. Where is Millennium Falcon? It didn't appear in his shard packs, it didn't appear in his fleet shipment refreshes or the GW refreshes he did. Where is it?

Or for that matter, where are Finn or Rey in those packs or shipments? Is Millennium Falcon not available anywhere?
  • So this matchmaking to put people vs similar opponents is wai? I am vs megawhales in my shard. Seeing first with 5 star AA already does not encourage me to try and move up so I can get destroyed.
  • Great update. Too many republic/rebel ships.... give the empire and the dark side some love.... nobody wants geonosian ships lol.
  • Acrofales wrote: »
    Watched Mist's videos. Where is Millennium Falcon? It didn't appear in his shard packs, it didn't appear in his fleet shipment refreshes or the GW refreshes he did. Where is it?

Or for that matter, where are Finn or Rey in those packs or shipments? Is Millennium Falcon not available anywhere?

If you check in the game, when you click "find" for Millenium Falcon shards, it says "Available from data cards in the store".

I bought a single pack (599 crystals) and a Megapack (2499 crystals) and what you get is ridiculous. I even got 10 Bistan and 10 Plo Koon shards but no sign of Millenium Falcon.
This discussion has been closed.