Normal Tank Takedown Guilds Recruiting Players

Replies

• The Faceless Men are based in the free city of Braavos. We are servants on the Many-Faced God and must deliver the "gift" to the Rancor. To enter the House of Black and White, one must be prepared to become no one. Heroic raid on now. AAT normal open now.
    638 927 927
  • DarkAngels are have four spots up for qualified individuals! We're on central time.

REQUIREMENTS:
    Level 82+
    Have 3 teams of five 7* modded characters
    Be willing to check guild chat for updates daily
    Be respectful and don't cause drama

RANCOR RAIDS: We do heroic Rancor with raids starting at 8am central where you send in one or two characters to do 0 damage (only attack the side piggies) and suck up the first death mark. Then at 8pm one attack per person so all 50 can get damage in.

ATT RAID: Currently we're doing normal tank raids in 5-6 days but will attempt heroic once we drop the timeframe down.

You can PM me to be added or ally request me at 237-939-838
    "When the dust settles, the only thing living in this world will be metal."
  • BravoMaxi wrote: »
    Guardians of Order are looking for 3 new members!

We are a casual UK-based guild, but have members from all over the world. We've got some folks from New Zealand, Canada, UK, Germany, USA, etc, etc, etc.

Guild Requirements: We have been a guild since pre-Rancor raid and take pride in being a really close, communicative guild that works together. We all get along and look to make each other better so we can all succeed. We know that people have lives and families, and sometimes those take precedence over a game. We only have two requirements right now; hit 3000/wk for dailies, and you must be on the Line App.

Pit Raid: We are currently running T7 Heroic Rancor Raids 3 times a week. We have several people who can solo P1, and we also have several people that are done collecting Han shards and have moved to P4 so that other folks can more quickly get Han completed. Raid reset is 6:30pm GMT (1:30PM EST). We run a zero-lock system for the raid for the first 24hrs. This will ensure that all people will receive a reward for contributing. Once the first 24hrs elapses, we run 1 team each. If there is still a Rancor left after everyone runs 1 team we then will establish a time for a FFA. Generally we do not need to worry about the FFA as we cremate the Rancor.

Tank Raid: We are still working on Normal Tank raids. We've finished off a couple and have knocked off a couple days each time. Our only current rule for Tank raid is we ask that you please try to run all 5 of your attempts before reset. Even a couple thousand points is helpful. Other than that, get in their and try new lineups and work out any kinks you have.

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ping me on here and I'll look to get those answered ASAP.

If you think you might be a good fit, ping me with your ally code and we can chat!

Still on the hunt!

• Poxx
    2288 posts Member
    edited November 2016
    Punishers has 4 spots for the right ppl.

Clear Normal AAT in 4 refreshes, Heroic soon. Heroic Rancor M,W,F 12 central. Get on the board w/ 0 pts. 24 hours prior. Everyone gets rewards. Clear it in 30 mins w/ those of us that have 7* Han stepping back for others to get him.

Requirements: 600 daily, AAT participation daily, Line app, lvl 82+ w/ 3+ 7* 82+ teams and a willingness to work towards developing jawas, jedis, rebels, droids, chirpatine.

If u come as a group, i have reserved an officer spot so u can help w/ decision-making.

We r a friendly semi-competitive guild that ranks around #225 typically. Whales, dolphins, guppies and long-time f2p players comprise our roster. We chat frequently in guild chat and Line about raid strats, arena and life in general. Many of us r top 10 Arena.

https://swgoh.gg/u/poxx70/
    Ally code:411-596-163
    Line id: poxx70

Look forward to hearing from u.

Post edited by Poxx on
  • Hello,

KF Rising is actively recruiting new members.

We are an active guild with most of our members level 80+.

We are currently doing Pit VI and VI ATT.

We are a few members shy of a full roster, but we are trying to fill up and become an elite guild. We use the Line app for chat and ask all our members to download it.

If you add me as an ally 616-423-294 I can send you an invite. If you have any questions I'd be happy to answer them for you.

Regards,

Alypius
  • swgoh_pvp_elite_recruitment.png

Hi there, heroes, heroines and victims of a mild but sincere gaming addiction! We are:
    PVP ELITE

We're looking for a few members to strengthen our ranks. We are one of the oldest guilds in the game, proud fighters against rancors, tanks and sometimes ourselves! We are an active top 200 guild, our members are around level 83, and English is our guild language. Many of us are from Brazil, the US and Europe. We also have some Aussies and/or Kiwis, it's hard to tell the difference from the outside :p We have some from Africa. We even have two women, and mum, if you read this I'm really not enslaved and may leave anytime.
    Right. Umm. Oh yeah. We started the guild at the moment guilds became available, a long long time ago. From the very first moments, our goal has been to work together to achieve victories and good rewards in all aspects of the game, and we love PVP - I bet you didn't see that coming. Are we truly elite? Join our ranks and find out! I can tell you this: when I joined, I was averaging top 200, in a month I went to top 50/20 with less effort than it took me to hold rank 180. And I'm mostly F2P.
    We do The Pit - Heroic three times a week. We do the Tank Takedown - T6 once a week. We regularly are top 200 on the Leaderboard, which serves to show you We Are Serious (and a smart player sees good opportunity for rewards here...)
    What are we looking for in our members?
    • You can and will do 600/600 daily, but if you cannot make that on occasion, just inform our leader Fernando. We are elite but not entirely stoopid and we also have real life stuff to take care of. At least, we know we should ;)
    • You are top 50 in your Arena OR you are level 80+ and interested in becoming top 50 (or better).
    • You can and will actively participate in our Tank Raids because you understand that taking down the AAT sooner rather than later gives a cumulative rise in rewards over time. It's ok to auto, just don't let your battle attempts go to waste.
    • You use the free chat app LINE, because we do. Or you don't use it now, but got no objections to start with it. You don't really have to chat, but we all know that the game chat is from Episode 2 and we really need you to be in Episode 4 or 5. LINE does that.
    We have a few rules regarding raids:
    • The Pit: the first 24 hours are used to register yourself, if you choose. We call that False Start. We do this by doing 0 damage and we'll tell you how, if you don't already know. This way, everyone can get rewards, even if you're asleep when the raid becomes Free For All (FFA)
    • The Pit FFA (after 24 hours False Start): if you can solo P1 or more phases, you must wait to register your damage until that phase is cleared by normal means. We'll explain you how to do this if you're unsure.
    • We use 3 different start times for The Pit:
    • The Tank Takedown: the only rule we have right now, is to not let your attacks go to waste. Even doing 3k damage on auto is better than 0.
    Our guild times:
    • guild/activities reset: 07:30 pm (or 19:30) GMT -2
    • raid reset (for T6 Tank Takedown): 1:00 am GMT -2
    How to join:
    • send a LINE message to our leader Fernando. His LINE id is: 12353111637
      swgoh_pvp_elite_recruitment.png
  • Hey guys. First Order Arsenal is looking to get some stronger members to hit aat heroic quicker. We do t7 rancor raids 7x every 2 weeks. we hit our 30K almost always. We got the normal aat down to 4 refreshes. Please PM me if you have questions or interest in the guild.
  • Hi guys,

The White Dragons are recruiting active players with the goal of moving to heroic AAT before the end of the year.

The guild

We have a mix of f2p and p2p and most of us are together since May. As for timezones, there is also a healthy mix of them with a prevalence of European players, especially portuguese. We have 2 lvl 85, some lvl 84's and mostly lvl 83 players. We have 4 players with more than 1000 gear donated and our top members are either posting low damage or just zero damage in the Pit Raid in order for the remaining members to be able to get up to speed faster.

Guild Activities

The guild activities reset at 18h GMT.

Raid rules

For the Pit Raid we have a 20h-22h window for each player to sacrifice one toon dealing no damage to the Captain. After that there is a list of players who take care of P1 (anyone can join that list, there is a rotation so everyone has a chance) and once P1 is cleared each player gets one attack until the 24h mark regardless of the phase. After the 24h mark all those who only played in P4 get unlimited attacks.

For the AAT Raid it's free attacks at the moment as we're still in normal.

Communication

We have a group on Slack where we discuss strategy and make announcements. All players should join so we can all properly comunicate.

Raid schedule

There are usually 3 Tier 7 Pit Raids per week on the following schedules: Mondays at 13h gmt, Wednesdays at 16h gmt and Fridays at 19h gmt. Extra Pit Raids are announced whenever needed. For now we can only clear one AAT per week but we are improving the clear rate.

Come join us and let's have some fun!

Best Regards,
    Borba
  • HAPPYNESS is looking for a couple players to join r guild. We have active players that use the app Line to chat but only if u want to not a must. We do ask u to join Line to read the rules and for game updates, but that's it. We do 3 t7 pit raids a week and we r capable of defeating aat raid in a little under a month to give u a idea of what kind of guild we r. All we ask is 4 u to sign daily (1 at the least)participate a little do a few sims a couple guild activities and that's it. We understand life and vacations happen no big deal just come and have fun and see what HAPPYNESS is all about. We r gmt+1 but it does not matter we have start times all the same and we have set kill times so if u log in once a day u can always have a chance to get in and get your rewards and since we do 3 a week that's more rewards for u and that's what it is all about so give us a look. Ally code is 628-576-445 Line I'd is Lordshethad for English or u can look up enigmaticien for French just look for us on Line or pm me later
  • Poxx
    2288 posts Member
    Punishers has 4 spots for the right ppl.

Clear Normal AAT in 4 refreshes, Heroic soon. Heroic Rancor M,W,F 12 central. Get on the board w/ 0 pts. 24 hours prior. Everyone gets rewards. Clear it in 30 mins w/ those of us that have 7* Han stepping back for others to get him.

Requirements: 600 daily, AAT participation daily, Line app, lvl 82+ w/ 3+ 7* 82+ teams and a willingness to work towards developing jawas, jedis, rebels, droids, chirpatine.

If u come as a group, i have reserved an officer spot so u can help w/ decision-making.

We r a friendly semi-competitive guild that ranks around #225 typically. Whales, dolphins, guppies and long-time f2p players comprise our roster. We chat frequently in guild chat and Line about raid strats, arena and life in general. Many of us r top 10 Arena.

Look forward to hearing from u.

• Maegor
    1217 posts Member
    Hogtown Heroes are recruiting!

We are a Heroic Rancor Raid guild looking for everyday players that have a well rounded roster capable of helping beat the AAT raid.

We were started by a group of friends, and have a stable roster of everyday players. We are looking for players that can be on everyday, who enjoy a friendly group atmosphere, and who want to build their roster.

Our members actively discuss raid comps, arena comps, how to 3* battles, and help each other gear their heroes through donations.

We run T7 rancor raids 3-4 times per week. Currently, we have a 0 damage for the first 24 hours rule so all members can get on the board for prizes. After 24 hours, then it is a free for all after a guild officer gives the go signal.

We are also running Normal mode AAT raids on a FFA format. We have finished three so far and are looking to run Heroic AAT raids by December.

We have members from throughout the world. Our reset time occurs at 7:30 PM EST. We do not require any 3rd party apps. Although we do have a Discord channel that a lot of our members use, which we highly encourage new members to join.

If this sounds like a guild that you could call home, please message me on here and I can answer any questions you have.

Thank you and good luck,

Maegor
    Discord ID: Maegor#0568
  • Guild: Savage and Garfunkel

Timezone: European Based/ GMT+1

Language: English

Communication: LINE App

Player base: European/US

Guild Rules: We are a good mix between very serious but still layed back players, who dont follow too strict rules, but are active daily and looking forward to achieve great things together. Heroic Rancor is a piece of cake for us, we are working our way towards making that work with the Heroic Tank too. Right now we need a few days up to a week for the normal heroic one.

Pit Level: Heroic Raid every 2-3 days

Raid rules: Raid time for Heroic Rancor is at 19:30 CET, which is working fine for US people as well as for European People. Our only strict rule is to just play one team in the first 24h, so that everybody of every timezone has a chance to participate and get rewards.

We can take ~5-10 people (still debatable, could also be more), so if you are from a smaller guild, which is slowly getting too inactive for you and you want to come over with active good people (lvl 80+) with decent rosters (at least a few 7* teams) and dedication to this game, lets talk about it on Line app (User-ID: "iseayou_") or send me a message on here!
    Of course you can also come over as an individual, just let me know! :)
  • We have an established guild (since Day 1) that recently lost some members through attrition. We are looking to fill slots with anyone that wants to join. There is no level cap. We are active and have many level 82 or 83's.
    We are EST US East Coast...but we raid at times good for the Guild.
    Search for IMPERIAL JUSTICE and just click join. Or post you ally code here and I can invite you that way too. 1st option is much easier.
  • Outcast Heroes and Outcasts.

Hey there, we're looking for players who are lvl80+ with 20+ 7* characters as we try and push towards AAT Tank Heroic. We are a mix of European and American players. Great group of people.
    Raid times can vary but not often changed.
    My LINE ID is archer23890. PM me for anymore information or if you'd like to join.
    Happy Clanker Hunting ;)
  • Space Danger is recruiting space members. We lost several people to crushing AAT boredom and we're looking to rebuild and take on Heroic. Level 84+ and 20+ 7* characters required.

We do T7 rancor 3 times a week at 7pm PST, and get by with in-game chat and simple rules (Don't hurt the rancor during Phase 4 for the first 12 hours).

We have 10 hardcore whales and 35 FTPish players, all of whom contribute 600 tickets a day. Search for Space Danger and let's kill tanks and rancors together.
  • Cloud City Smugglers (48/50) is looking for members who are level 81+ with at least 4 squads of rank 7 and gear8+ characters.

Tank Takedown Raid Details
    Currently we are running normal raids while preparing for Heroic. To prepare for heroic everyone needs 4 squads at minimum which can do 2% damage per squad per phase. Leaders will help those who ask to form squads and strategies which can accomplish the goal above.

Heroic Rancor Raid Details
    Raids occur about every other day, when coins are available. Zero damage attacks begin at Noon EST. Free for all attacks begin after 9:30pm EST. (Zero damage attacks give everyone 9.5 hours to get credit for the raid).

We do use the "Line" APP to assist each other with strategies. However "Line" is not required.

Ally or PM me if interested.
    Game ID = 683-138-175.
    Line ID = Foe-hammer

Thanks!
    Foehammer
  • Looking for some players willing to do t7 rancor, no need to be beast, we only are 36 out of 50 so we need some players :)

Send me A pv or add me (ID) : Lenarzel

And I Will add you to the guild within 12 hours

Make sure you are guild-free when you do so I can send the invite
  • BravoMaxi wrote: »
    Guardians of Order are looking for 2 new members!

We are a casual UK-based guild, but have members from all over the world. We've got some folks from New Zealand, Canada, UK, Germany, USA, etc, etc, etc.

Guild Requirements: We have been a guild since pre-Rancor raid and take pride in being a really close, communicative guild that works together. We all get along and look to make each other better so we can all succeed. We know that people have lives and families, and sometimes those take precedence over a game. We only have two requirements right now; hit 3000/wk for dailies, and you must be on the Line App.

Pit Raid: We are currently running T7 Heroic Rancor Raids 3 times a week. We have several people who can solo P1, and we also have several people that are done collecting Han shards and have moved to P4 so that other folks can more quickly get Han completed. Raid reset is 6:30pm GMT (1:30PM EST). We run a zero-lock system for the raid for the first 24hrs. This will ensure that all people will receive a reward for contributing. Once the first 24hrs elapses, we run 1 team each. If there is still a Rancor left after everyone runs 1 team we then will establish a time for a FFA. Generally we do not need to worry about the FFA as we cremate the Rancor.

Tank Raid: We are still working on Normal Tank raids. We've finished off a couple and have knocked off a couple days each time. Our only current rule for Tank raid is we ask that you please try to run all 5 of your attempts before reset. Even a couple thousand points is helpful. Other than that, get in their and try new lineups and work out any kinks you have.

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ping me on here and I'll look to get those answered ASAP.

If you think you might be a good fit, ping me with your ally code and we can chat!

Still on the hunt for two!

• Are you looking to complete T7 Rancor raids and Normal AAT raids with a clear path to Heroic AAT raiding? Then look no further! We currently have both Normal & Heroic AAT raid divisions, and we have limited openings in our Normal AAT raid division. If you're not quite ready for Heroic but are diligently working toward it, what better way to get there than to join a guild like ours?!

About the Guild:

We're a newly formed guild resulting from the merger of two top-100 guilds: Sinister Alliance and Fifty Shades of Rey. We're in the process of voting on a new name for our combined guild, but for now we're temporarily residing in the old Sinister Alliance guild (https://swgoh.gg/g/20/sinister-alliance/) and Green Gravy (https://swgoh.gg/g/10280/green-gravy/). You may have been surprised to see Green Gravy dominating many of the PVP brackets this past weekend!

We are a well organized and competitive guild that has both P2P as well as F2P members from all over the world, but mostly the United States and Europe. We treat each other respectfully, and make guild decisions as a group. We expect every player to play regularly and to do their part for the guild and activities -- we are strict in that sense -- but we are also here to have fun and learn/discuss new strategies.

We use LINE to communicate, and have a vibrant, collegial strategy discussion going most times of the day. We also have a private subreddit where we post schedules and raid strategies.

Guild Schedule

Our Rancor raids are open for 24 hours for everyone to register a zero, and then each member is allowed one attack after 3:10pm PST / 6:10pm EST / 11:10pm GMT. The roster refresh for the Normal AAT raid is 3:00pm PST / 6:00pm EST / 11:00pm GMT. These times are designed to accommodate players in many time zones.

Requirements to Apply

First and foremost, we want dedicated daily players looking to grow as part of a team. Completing your 600/600 guild contribution daily is a requirement. You should have a decent number of 7*, G8-G11 characters and be actively working on improving your roster for Heroic raiding.

You can reach me on Line at Ace97302 or PM me if you are interested in joining our guild!
  • Poxx
    2288 posts Member
    Punishers has 3 spots for the right ppl.

Look forward to hearing from you.

• Guardians of the northen lights is a eu-based Guild.
    We are currently doing AAT T6 and have tried T7 but we are a few ppl short.
    We are now looking for 4 more player to get our T7 progress going. last time we almost got to P3.

Our normal raid time is 20.00 cet. All current players are active. We use Line app for communication and we have a very active and social chat.

If you have any questions or like to know more just contact me here or on Line app.
    Username: aquilla78

Hope to se you soon
  • -Most Eisley Cantina
    -members from all around, but reset time is 8:00 EST
    -pretty casual...just trying to get through raids and making sure everyone gets on the board
    -no chat apps in use
    -Heroic Rancor raids

We have had some attrition in the past week so we could use some active players to help with our raids. 7* toons would be helpful to participate in heroic rancor raids. If you are interested in joining my ally code is: 628-413-422 or you can PM me here.
  • Looking for new members to work towards Heroic AAT. We currently complete Normal AAT in just over 5 days.

We clear Heroic Rancor approximately 3x a week too!

We ask that you have 2 quality squads that can contribute to Heroic AAT, here is our train of thought concerning squads.

Phase 1 - Aayla/IGD/Yoda/JKA/QGJ
    Phase 2 - HK/88/86/Nebit/JE
    Phase 3 - Palpatine/Chirpa/SunFac/RG/Fives
    Phase 4 - Wiggs/Leia/Ackbar/STH

Guild links:

https://www.reddit.com/r/FrozenInCarbonite/

Guild Raiding Rules:

https://www.reddit.com/r/FrozenInCarbonite/comments/4y1h5z/new_raid_system_zero_registration/

Only requirement is joining our discord server which is in link below

https://www.reddit.com/r/FrozenInCarbonite/comments/4x044p/discord_requirement_information/
  • Make MandalOre Great Again is an active yet laid back group of players. We're handling tier 6 fairly easily at this point and just developing a deeper inventory of 7* squads to make the jump to heroic against the rancor.

We currently have 50 members, but looking for a few active players to replace a few who have become inactive. Ideally seeking players who are tier 7 eligible or nearing that point to make the jump with us and to help keep the currency rolling in. If you've got a couple of 7* squads, great. If not, but you're working toward that goal, no problem.

US CST based. We normally launch raids after our refresh which is 6:30pm CST. PM with questions.

If you're looking for an active guild with which you can grow, we'd love to have you.

• Merlion warriors is currently recruiting !

We currently have spaces for 2 members and are looking for players who can contribute to the AAT raid

Features:
    1. We do tier 7 Heroic raids three times a week
    2. AAT normal raid once a week.
    3. We are a very friendly bunch of people from all over the world, though mostly from Singapore (GMT + 8)
    4. Donations come in at a high speed.
    5. We are Organised into 3 squadrons. Each player gets a phase at the Rancor and we rotate. Squadrons are smaller groups that build strong camaraderie.
    6. We look out for everyone. Guild leader checks that everyone has a hit at the Rancor and sends personal reminders to players to hit. We typically achieve high percentage participation rate for raids.

If you can meet the following pre-requisites, do drop me a message on LINE @ freelancer or pm me in the forums

Pre-Requisites
    1. Must join LINE chat for communication
    2. Must spend 600 energy daily.
    3. Level 80+ player with decent roster for AAT raid
  • DarthGoomba
    19 posts Member
    edited November 2016
    Recruiting for a Heroic Rancor/Normal Tank

We do heroic Rancor 3-4 times a week, and are completing normal tank raid in 3-5 days. Looking for some good people with the right squads to help bring that number down and tackle heroic tank. Only requirements are the daily 600, and be working towards the squads needed for heroic tank. Come make us your forever guild!

LINE ID: goomba891

Ally Code: 849-369-919
  • Ace97302 wrote: »
    Are you looking to complete T7 Rancor raids and Normal AAT raids with a clear path to Heroic AAT raiding? Then look no further! We currently have both Normal & Heroic AAT raid divisions, and we have limited openings in our Normal AAT raid division. If you're not quite ready for Heroic but are diligently working toward it, what better way to get there than to join a guild like ours?!

About the Guild:

We're a newly formed guild resulting from the merger of two top-100 guilds: Sinister Alliance and Fifty Shades of Rey. We're in the process of voting on a new name for our combined guild, but for now we're temporarily residing in the old Sinister Alliance guild (https://swgoh.gg/g/20/sinister-alliance/) and Green Gravy (https://swgoh.gg/g/10280/green-gravy/). You may have been surprised to see Green Gravy dominating many of the PVP brackets this past weekend!

We are a well organized and competitive guild that has both P2P as well as F2P members from all over the world, but mostly the United States and Europe. We treat each other respectfully, and make guild decisions as a group. We expect every player to play regularly and to do their part for the guild and activities -- we are strict in that sense -- but we are also here to have fun and learn/discuss new strategies.

We use LINE to communicate, and have a vibrant, collegial strategy discussion going most times of the day. We also have a private subreddit where we post schedules and raid strategies.

Guild Schedule

Our Rancor raids are open for 24 hours for everyone to register a zero, and then each member is allowed one attack after 3:10pm PST / 6:10pm EST / 11:10pm GMT. The roster refresh for the Normal AAT raid is 3:00pm PST / 6:00pm EST / 11:00pm GMT. These times are designed to accommodate players in many time zones.

Requirements to Apply

First and foremost, we want dedicated daily players looking to grow as part of a team. Completing your 600/600 guild contribution daily is a requirement. You should have a decent number of 7*, G8-G11 characters and be actively working on improving your roster for Heroic raiding.

You can reach me on Line at Ace97302 or PM me if you are interested in joining our guild!

Our heroic division just crushed their first attempt at the heroic AAT and our normal AAT raid division is improving quickly. At this rate it won't be long before both raid divisions are cruising through the heroic AAT raid. Now is the time to join us as a founding member of the new guild! [Plus there's still time to provide input on our new guild names!]

rsJUyGr.png

You can find more information on our guild in the guild in the general guild publication thread (four comments down): https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/36495/looking-for-a-guild-check-here-part-2/p74
  • HAPPYNESS is looking for a couple players to join r guild. We have active players that use the app Line to chat but only if u want to not a must. We do ask u to join Line to read the rules and for game updates, but that's it. We do 3 t7 pit raids a week and we r capable of defeating aat raid in a little under a month to give u a idea of what kind of guild we r. All we ask is 4 u to sign daily (1 at the least)participate a little do a few sims a couple guild activities and that's it. We understand life and vacations happen no big deal just come and have fun and see what HAPPYNESS is all about. We r gmt+1 but it does not matter we have start times all the same and we have set kill times so if u log in once a day u can always have a chance to get in and get your rewards and since we do 3 a week that's more rewards for u and that's what it is all about so give us a look. Ally code is 628-576-445 Line I'd is Lordshethad for English or u can look up enigmaticien for French just look for us on Line or pm me later
  • star_wars_pvp_recruitment.png
    Click the pic for info, or send a LINE message to Fernando, LINE id 12353111637