Who is the best leader for an all-Jedi team?

KillerSwan13
97 posts Member
edited November 2016
Because of the limit of how many poll options, I can't list all the Jedi with leader abilities. Therefore I am listing the Jedi that are farmable for FTP players like me. I also limited the list to the Jedi farmable before the 5th tier of Cantina Battles (not limited to just this area of the game though). Please give an honest opinion and comment your thoughts if you have any!

Who is the best leader for an all-Jedi team? 41 votes

Qui-Gon Jinn
65%
EunoeBenr3600HeykidoverthereLordStylingZombie961ZathrackMelkorDustynutz95AllenSkywalker777Dark_Helmet152Minowaracoeusscoffepirinemikkonatorpathfinder6800dad2my3DatBoiBel_Ibilis300LoneWondererNZGeorgemi6 27 votes
Plo Koon
0%
Mace Windu
0%
Ahsoka Tano
0%
Luminara Unduli
2%
Taco 1 vote
Kit Fisto
0%
Aayla Secura
0%
Eeth Koth
0%
Obi-Wan Kenobi (Old Ben)
2%
Melkor 1 vote
Other (Preferably a Jedi, but can be something else as well)
29%
darksideCookieCrisppBonifayChris_RenJgorterDarth_KhufuBrtStlndtetete15irmantunasCocheseLifeinJamblesWyldkarde 12 votes

Replies

• Qui-Gon Jinn
    QGJ new lead ability is going to break the game. Crazy fast, hard hitting Jedi that will pretty much always have foresight. Nothing in the galaxy that will be able to touch them.
  • Other (Preferably a Jedi, but can be something else as well)
    Currently it's IGD. Looks like post-zeta it'll be QGJ.
  • If you select other, please comment what you were thinking of instead. Thanks!
  • QGJ with zeta
  • Other (Preferably a Jedi, but can be something else as well)
    I haven't played in a couple weeks, but unless something big changed (which it sounds like it did with QGJ) then I'm going with IGD.
  • Poxx
    2288 posts Member
    The question is too ambiguous. Depending on which jedi u intend to use and in which venue u intend on using them.

For example: Anakin, Aayla and IGD r all solid leads in p1 AAT but Ahsoka only shines w/ Ani, Yoda shines with Aayla, Kit shines w/ IGD. For Arena u would not want Aayla leading.

2 best all-jedi teams i have found for arena are:

Ani (L), Ahsoka, Aayla, QGJ, Yoda
    IGD (L), Aayla, Kit, Plo, Ani
  • Poxx wrote: »
    The question is too ambiguous. Depending on which jedi u intend to use and in which venue u intend on using them.

For example: Anakin, Aayla and IGD r all solid leads in p1 AAT but Ahsoka only shines w/ Ani, Yoda shines with Aayla, Kit shines w/ IGD. For Arena u would not want Aayla leading.

2 best all-jedi teams i have found for arena are:

Ani (L), Ahsoka, Aayla, QGJ, Yoda
    IGD (L), Aayla, Kit, Plo, Ani

Thanks for the advice!
  • Qui-Gon Jinn
    tetete15 wrote: »
    I haven't played in a couple weeks, but unless something big changed (which it sounds like it did with QGJ) then I'm going with IGD.

Bahaha yea something big called QGJ's leadership zeta upgrade.
    +30 speed and an offense increase of 3x the amount of speed for each given jedi character... but wait... theres more!!!
    2 turn foresight at the start of each encounter which is refreshed every time a toon is defeated... OP much?

Also this poll is silly, the only two other viable options for pvp (pre zeta) aren't on the poll; anakin and IGD
  • Qui-Gon Jinn
    QGJ on if zeta
    General kenobi
    Ima-gun di
    Anakin
    Other
  • QGJ new lead ability is going to break the game. Crazy fast, hard hitting Jedi that will pretty much always have foresight. Nothing in the galaxy that will be able to touch them.

B2
    "When the dust settles, the only thing living in this world will be metal."
  • Dustynutz95
    108 posts Member
    edited November 2016
    Qui-Gon Jinn
    JinSaotome wrote: »
    QGJ new lead ability is going to break the game. Crazy fast, hard hitting Jedi that will pretty much always have foresight. Nothing in the galaxy that will be able to touch them.

B2

I still don't think he will be enough. Assuming the Jedi are QGJ, Aayla, Yoda, anakin and ahsoka, there is enough damage and stuns there to eliminate b2 first. Even if there is a shoretrooper, QGJ is likely going first, boom dispel, focus b2 down or stun him and then it's still an easy win. Even if that one hit procs B2, the Jedi are still fast and deadly, enough to take him out and then regain the foresight.
    I'm trying to be generous and actually undermine what I see as the incoming meta but I don't think anything will. Imagine those two teams fighting... It'll take hours.