Has Cad bane already had a re-work?

ddlooping2
1046 posts Member
edited November 2016
Hi all :)

Has Cad bane already had a re-work since the game's launched?
If not, has one ever been mentioned by the development team?

TIA ;)

Replies

• He's buffed not very long ago.
  • ddlooping2
    1046 posts Member
    edited November 2016
    D a n g. :/
    What was done to him? He must have been well below average before the re-work, unless the re-work was very superficial.
  • He hasn't had a re-work, just a couple of buffs: a 32% damage increase in his stun glove last year (!) and a 25% damage increase on his basic a few months ago. I honestly thought there was another one but I can't find the game update thread...

Not much but enough to make him worthwhile for Scoundrel events as it's only his Leader skill that he brought to the party anyway...
    Just because more people say it, doesn't make it more right.
  • Even he's buffed I feel he's a little bit weak, maybe higher lv gears will change that.
    But whatever, he's got a spot in my scoundrel/bounty hunter team since they don't have a deep roster to choose from...
  • Thanks all for the replies.
    I'm still trying to decide if he's worth getting to 7* as I find it pretty underwhelming at 6* and I could spend the GW credits on other toons.
  • Depends if your going to run him behind Boba.. I faced one today Gear X lvl 85 and he's quite effective behind the reworked Boba..

Xio
  • Yes, @Xioborg, it is/was my intention. :)
  • His biggest buff is Boba Fett's leadership :)
  • Hes great. I run a dumb team of hitters (Lumi(leader) with QGJ, Leia, Biggs & Cad & I stay around 115 to #190 in my shard. Its good enough for me, a free to play player
  • Thanks for the feedback, peeps. :)
  • I have him g10 and decent mods on my Lando team. He can hit for 20k plus on double tap and his stun is invaluable.
  • Thanks, Dustynutz95. :)
    It's gonna be a while before mine gets to g10. :D