How strong is your Raid Han?

Some weeks ago I unlocked my Han Solo and upgraded him to gear IX with 5700 Strength, level 80, 5 Stars and for now 3 star crit dmg mods. I maxed all his abilities, but I noticed that he has no health at all. He has less health on gear IX then most of my toons on gear 6-7...I thought "well atleast his dmg must be insane" but even that is horrible...If I am very lucky he hits for 6k on a crit, but normally he does around 2-3k dmg...thats nothing! My RG can hit harder than that!....Should I upgrade him to gear X with another furnance or stop, because he seems totally useless for me. Its sad to see such a hard to aquire hero beeing so bad in the game...

Replies

• Woofy_MC wrote: »
    Some weeks ago I unlocked my Han Solo and upgraded him to gear IX with 5700 Strength, level 80, 5 Stars and for now 3 star crit dmg mods. I maxed all his abilities, but I noticed that he has no health at all. He has less health on gear IX then most of my toons on gear 6-7...I thought "well atleast his dmg must be insane" but even that is horrible...If I am very lucky he hits for 6k on a crit, but normally he does around 2-3k dmg...thats nothing! My RG can hit harder than that!....Should I upgrade him to gear X with another furnance or stop, because he seems totally useless for me. Its sad to see such a hard to aquire hero beeing so bad in the game...

Really? 2-3k crit? My gear 6 non modded does more than that...
    Don't be a ****(4), and follow forum guidelines.
  • Raid Han isn't much use except in GW or maybe tourny. Depending on who you have that needs the same gear, it's probably better to leave Han on the sideline for now.
  • Oh really? What a shame... I thought he was the real deal... =/
  • 0/145 shards. So pretty powerful!
  • Woofy_MC
    219 posts Member
    edited November 2016
    Supercat wrote: »

Really? 2-3k crit? My gear 6 non modded does more than that...
    2-3k normal dmg. The crit is around 4k. But still 2-3k is not that great if you compare his stats...

• A guy on my shard has him under a wedge lead and he hits for 10k+ almost every shot
  • I have a G10 7* Raid Han and he can crit for well over 10K. I find him completely useless though as my arena rank plummets with him on my team. I seek out teams with Raid Han in their lineup although those teams are becoming more rare.
  • If you want to compete at top end arena you need raid Han solo or you need a very fast SThan/TFP or droids with JE. Han can hit for decent damage but he is there for his opening stun and nothing else raid Han solo is the reason I'm able to compete in top end arena.
  • i love og han!

hits easily for 10k+ on basic

perfect for those who don't have crazy speed mods, tho not so good if you can't compete with server mates on speeds mods
  • TMK
    700 posts Member
    Him being modded properly = beast. If you don't use appropriate mods on him, he will suck big time. If you take a second and closer look at his stats, skills and abilities, you will realize what you need to strenghten to make him powerful.
  • I use OG Han on my arena teams 7* g10. He is insane with proper mods, needs crit damage with a crit chance set. His damage is huge, and when paired with wedge, lays down serious pain. Basic hits for 15k (if target is under 50% TM) and his special hits for 20k. Ive seen 30k in a perfect circumstance. Works best under wedge lead, as that effective gives him 10% extra speed.
  • The0n3 wrote: »
    Oh really? What a shame... I thought he was the real deal... =/

He can be good in Arena with his stun
  • Raid Han looks pretty on the mantle next to Asoka Tanner
  • Raid han almost guarantees the win against droids. Has his usefulness. Also does ok damage in heroic aat raid
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    raid han is awesome on offence. 20k+ crits on his special, evasion up is pretty nifty and obviously his stun is a game changer vs specific enemy teams.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Wait til g11. Even better and beefier
  • Jay_cube1
    379 posts Member
    edited November 2016
    Pictures says a thousand words! Physical crits chance=82.99%

http://imgur.com/cTTFdnu
    http://imgur.com/VDCDv1e
    http://imgur.com/Eu19k0K

Aight peace!

• not as strong as my Pimp Han
  • TyloRen
    381 posts Moderator
    Get him to G11, it's worth it. He gains a lot of health + protection and hits hard. With Wedge lead he is critting up to 30k on his special and 15k on his basic.
  • Han is strong even at my 6 star level he's very viable in pvp and in AAT raid with a Wedge led rebel team. Remember to play off his special and get his crit % up. You can take two turns in a row with the TM conversion from his special!
  • At G11...pretty much any toon is good.
  • TyloRen
    381 posts Moderator
    If you look at what kind of gear he and others added with the level increase, Han was one of the toons who benefitted the most. He added a lot of strength and health with the gear 10-11 items.
  • At G11...pretty much any toon is good.

Except Barris
  • TMK
    700 posts Member
    At G11...pretty much any toon is good.

Except Barris

With the recent changes and under GK lead, I believe even Barriss can be good.
  • TMK wrote: »
    At G11...pretty much any toon is good.

Except Barris

With the recent changes and under GK lead, I believe even Barriss can be good.

She is good, TM gain after crits is super strong.
    Don't be a ****(4), and follow forum guidelines.
  • Only ever use raid han for suicide squads against the token 12th node. Has power in both hands but no chin whatsoever.