The awaken of the rejected...

Plo Kon, JC, Mace, Grand moff (somehow), Darth Maul, Boba... All of these characters became important after the update. I really liked that. That's it LOL

Replies

• TommySitt wrote: »
    Basically, if you want to be competitive, you need almost every toon, to be able to do well in every event and competition. If you're not a whale, or have been playing for nearly a year f2p/guppy spending, you're at an extreme disadvantage

In my case, I'm not a whale, but i've invested on a lot of characters for GW. But i got your point.
    Basically, if you want to be competitive, you need almost every toon, to be able to do well in every event and competition. If you're not a whale, or have been playing for nearly a year f2p/guppy spending, you're at an extreme disadvantage

Like in every other mobile game or RPG. Big surprise.
    439-259-888 I have a bad habit of editing my typo's after posting
  • My view is this. I make long term goals. I focus on 3 or 4 toons at a time as not to stretch myself thin on credits. So what if I am not number 1, 2 or 3 in areana. No matter what rank you get, the reward is useful .

This is why the game is fun for me every day, I am in a guild with great guys and the challenge is fun.

If you get caught up in disappointment because you cannot beat whales that allow us to play for free, then of course it will become a chore.

Enjoy the game for what it is. Set modest goals, enjoy the company of your guild mates and you will see it all in a different light. SWGoH is by far the best mobile game IMO, so relax and have fun :)
    I'm F2P and have been playing for a year. Still can't participate in everything. Of all the F2Ps I know only 2 or 3 can do anything just because they got super lucky and farmed all the right toons