Normal Tank Takedown Guilds Recruiting Players

Replies

• UK Guild - Ugnaught Kingdom
    Tier VII Heroic raids starting regularly at 6.30pm UK (2.5 hours registration, Score Zero, then P1 opens 9pm UK); and normal AAT raid in around 5 days, working towards heroic.
    Chat is in-game only.
    2 Slots Available
    Friendly very active guild with 48/50 players (2 slots) looking for new daily P2W or F2P members levels 80+. No specific membership criteria other than being active. We focus on Heroic Rancor which we complete in around 30 minutes, and normal AAT at the moment. We have introduced a registration period in Rancor so that people have longer to get on the leader-board for a prize in case they miss the main raid. We take it in turns to solo P1 and then open it up for a P2-P4 free for all. We have a range of P2W and F2P members from 80 to 85 today.
    Add me as an ally 348-913-933 (Xio) and PM me please.

Xio
  • Sinnerman
    34 posts Member
    edited November 2016
    Audigy is recruiting. Need 3 serious players. 600 guild tickets daily.
    Rancor Heroics every other day, we can beat ATT T6 in around 4-5 days, preparing for Heroric.
    We raid 10pm or 630pm GMT in two squads. Everyone has a chance for Han shards and high tier gear boxes.

Discord is mandatory. If intersted PM me or friend sinnerman#4586 on discord.
  • Poxx
    2288 posts Member
    Punishers has 3 spots for the right ppl.

Clear Normal AAT in 4 refreshes, Heroic soon. Heroic Rancor M,W,F 12 central. Get on the board w/ 0 pts. 24 hours prior. Everyone gets rewards. Clear it in 30 mins w/ those of us that have 7* Han stepping back for others to get him.

Requirements: 600 daily, AAT participation daily, Line app, lvl 82+ w/ 3+ 7* 82+ teams and a willingness to work towards developing jawas, jedis, rebels, droids, chirpatine.

If u come as a group, i have reserved an officer spot so u can help w/ decision-making.

We r a friendly semi-competitive guild that ranks around #225 typically. Whales, dolphins, guppies and long-time f2p players comprise our roster. We chat frequently in guild chat and Line about raid strats, arena and life in general. Many of us r top 10 Arena.

https://swgoh.gg/u/poxx70/
    Ally code:411-596-163
    Line id: poxx70

Look forward to hearing from you.

• Guild name: P.R.E.P.A.R.E.
    Members : 49/50
    Average player level : 82-85
    Guild requirements:
    - min 15 x 7 star toons
    - 600/600 daily
    - Download line app for coms

Rancor raid Heroic 3-4 times per week
    - 24hrs to post a 0 score
    - Free for all @8pm GMT
    - All pre loaded damage scores not be posted till 8.20pm or relevant phases closed

AAT Raid
    Currently on the brink of moving to heroic, still at the testing phase but will be there within a couple of weeks tops

We are a singular guild, no sub divisions, no hopping and not a cattle market for players who ditch people into sub categories.

If this sounds like a bit of you, contact me through pm or:
    Line i.d. : hob_besb
    Ally code : 615-913-459
  • HAPPYNESS is looking for a couple players to join r guild. We have active players that use the app Line to chat but only if u want to not a must. We do ask u to join Line to read the rules and for game updates, but that's it. We do 3 t7 pit raids a week and we r capable of defeating aat raid in a little under a month to give u a idea of what kind of guild we r. All we ask is 4 u to sign daily (1 at the least)participate a little do a few sims a couple guild activities and that's it. We understand life and vacations happen no big deal just come and have fun and see what HAPPYNESS is all about. We r gmt+1 but it does not matter we have start times all the same and we have set kill times so if u log in once a day u can always have a chance to get in and get your rewards and since we do 3 a week that's more rewards for u and that's what it is all about so give us a look. Ally code is 628-576-445 Line I'd is Lordshethad for English or u can look up enigmaticien for French just look for us on Line or pm me later
  • Hello, I represent Sith Lords, a U.S. based guild featuring 45+ members who are exclusively above 80, active daily, top 200 pvp players, friendly and amazing people! We have a teamspeak server and a guild website(http://sithlords.xtremepwnage.com/). We raid tier 7 Rancor with a 0 damage 24 hour registration period followed by 1 hour clear times. We are looking for players interested in tier 7 AAT Tank heroic raiding although we are currently doing normal and have plans to move up after doing normal for a month. We donate daily and gear requests are welcome. We provide information on strategy, tips and tricks. We are your one stop shop for end game content and great conversation. We have free/paying players; anything is fine. Our only two rules are be active daily and be friendly to others. We have a forum for the community and a facebook group. We have officer meetings weekly for member concerns and we are looking for you to be a part of the team. Message Syzygy96 on line to discuss further.

Sith Lords. Power. Strength. Victory.
    Join today. Ally Code: 357-773-269

Sith Lords,
    Darth Revan
    Tier VII Heroic raids starting regularly at 6.30pm UK (2.5 hours registration, Score Zero, then P1 opens 9pm UK); and normal AAT raid in around 5 days, working towards heroic.
    Chat is in-game only.
    2 Slots Available
    Friendly very active guild with 48/50 players (2 slots) looking for new daily P2W or F2P members levels 80+. No specific membership criteria other than being active. We focus on Heroic Rancor which we complete in around 30 minutes, and normal AAT at the moment. We have introduced a registration period in Rancor so that people have longer to get on the leader-board for a prize in case they miss the main raid. We take it in turns to solo P1 and then open it up for a P2-P4 free for all. We have a range of P2W and F2P members from 80 to 85 today.

Xio
  • I've got a 6 active member build but we want to merge and go after tier 6 consistently. I am personally ready for tier 7. not 100% ready for the ATT raids yet as I have a 35 - 7 stars but not the right ones at the highest tiers. I have about a dozen at the top equipment rank. My ally code is 528-444-248. I only want us in a guild where there are at least 30+ members. Hoping even for a 40 person guild that needs 6.
  • Clan Of Endor is looking for about 14 new members.
    Level 70+ and have at leat one 7* toon so you can get raid rewards.
    We are a new guild, Just started 10days ago.

We left our old guild because of lack of communication. So we have a few rules,
    Which are posted on our homepage, which is on google+ and we use google hangouts for group chat. Joining them both is a guild requirement.

We try to make sure everyone gets a chance to raid. We have a tier 7 Rancor raid cap of 200k for the first 24 hrs, then its free for all. We are looking for active members and you must be active in group chat and post on the homepage.

We are currently doing both raids, tank raid is tier 6 but we hope to move to tier 7 soon. We have a great group and would welcome you.

I am the leader 129-783-963 EST Time zone
  • Click the pic for info, or send a LINE message to Fernando, LINE id 12353111637

star_wars_pvp_recruitment2.png
  • Guild Name: Bounty Hunters United EST

Time Zone: USA Eastern

Rules: Daily 600 and Guild Activity. The Line application is a requirement. We start raids at 8:30pm USA EST. Our minimum requirements for a roster are G10, 15 7*, Level 85. Be mature and 18+.

Third Party Apps: LINE app

The Pit Raids:
    T7 Rancor: 0 damage for 24 hrs then zerg
    Normal AAT: free for all

Leave your Ally Code and I'll send an invitation as soon as possible. My Ally Code is 811-134-651 to speed up the process.
  • HAPPYNESS is looking for one player (only1 at moment)to join r guild. We have 49 active players at the moment. We use the app Line to chat but only if u want to not a must. We do ask u to join Line to read the rules and for game updates, but that's it. We do 3 t7 pit raids a week and we r capable of defeating aat raid in 3 weeks to give u a idea of what kind of guild we r. All we ask is 4 u to sign in daily (1 at the least)participate a little do a few sims a couple guild activities and that's it. We understand life and vacations happen no big deal just come and have fun and see what HAPPYNESS is all about. We r gmt+1 but it does not matter we have start times all the same and we have set kill times so if u log in once a day u can always have a chance to get in and get your rewards and since we do 3 a week that's more rewards for u and that's what it is all about so give us a look. Ally code is 628-576-445 Line I'd is Lordshethad for English or u can look up enigmaticien (look for elephant head) for French just look for us on Line or pm me later
  • EVRT
    201 posts Member
    Guild Name: Rip City

Time Zone: USA Pacific

Requirements:
    1. Complete your daily 600 so we can earn max tickets possible = more raiding
    2. Follow our rules of engagement for raids
    3. Join our Discord server for rules/raid times
    4. Have fun!

T7 Pit Rules: We run a very fair over damage system: starting at specific times we run P1/P2 first day and P3/P4 second day. No scores are posted until 20-30 minutes after P1 has started and finished. Everyone is allowed to solo P1/P2 for maximum competition. We raid at least 3 times a week (would like to be more but we need more ticket generation) with 1 during weekday at 8pm Central, and then Saturday & Sunday at 3pm Central for our European members.

Normal Tank Rules: Free for all currently. Will revise once we get faster.

Summary: We are a fun and laid back guild, BUT, we work hard. Everyone is on task to improve their teams to switch to Heroic Tank soon and we are trimming 1 or 2 days off every time. Our problem is we are lacking ticket generation because of some bottom feeders we need to cut. We are looking for 5+ strong players that want to do Normal and work hard to move to Heroic and score Kenobi shards! BUT, we are fun. Life comes first.

Please click on my name and send me a direct message on here, or send me an ally request once you have left your guild and I will take a look at your teams. Ally code: 996-647-124

Rip City: https://swgoh.gg/g/4075/rip-city/
    Discord: EVRT #5566 Line: bevrt
  • Domino Squadron for people who are ready for aat heroic
    this is a new guild and is going to be aat heroic from the start this is a message to any player carrying a guild level 80 + who has that deep roster and wants to be come competitive and push for leaderboards
    i will be leading the guild - nervous mc 921-848-861
    line app is mandatory - my id is nervous-mc
    guild requirements
    level 83 plus
    600/600 daily
    must have 15 -25 maxed toons and modded (7* gear 11)
    must characters
    wiggsando
    jawas
    IGD
    aayla/kit
    ani
    preferably droids
    must have a flexible schudule - each team must be prepared to do 2% - 10% per team each phase
  • guild name: Our guild name this is

Hey guys,
    we're a casual yet competitive guild with a couple of open spots. We are doing normal tank raids in 5-6 days working on the jump to heroic.
    We got members mostly in NA and Europe.
    For rancor, we do heroic and rotate start times from 10am to 10pm EST and have some damage limitations to make sure rewards are distributed fairly.
    If you like a laid back and fun group, but are still willing to put some work into killing the tank you're more than welcome to join us.
    Communication runs through the line app. If you're interested drop us a message to either jdwar11 (EST) or JohnDoe82 (MET)
  • I have a full guild but am looking to clean the bottom of the roster to help finish the AAT faster. My line ID is MolTheFirst and my ally code is 961-942-851. We complete the AAT normal in about a week and are looking to accelerate it.

Please join us.

Guildname: I have a bad feeling
    Time zone: suits players in US time zones for evening raids. Also Asia players that can raid in the mornings.
  • Guild name: P.R.E.P.A.R.E.
    Members : 49/50
    Average player level : 82-85
    Guild requirements:
    - min 15 x 7 star toons
    - 600/600 daily
    - Download line app for coms

Rancor raid Heroic 3-4 times per week
    - 24hrs to post a 0 score
    - Free for all @8pm GMT
    - All pre loaded damage scores not be posted till 8.20pm or relevant phases closed

AAT Raid
    Currently on the brink of moving to heroic, still at the testing phase but will be there within a couple of weeks tops

We are a singular guild, no sub divisions, no hopping and not a cattle market for players who ditch people into sub categories.

If this sounds like a bit of you, contact me through pm or:
    Line i.d. : hob_besb
    Ally code : 615-913-459
  • Galactic Security wants you! We are a semi-casual guild looking for a few new, active members. We currently run T7 Rancor (limit damage to get everyone a chance), and are also working on T6 AAT.

If you are level 80+ and want to raid (have at least 5 synergized 7* so you can get involved in T7), we would be glad to bring you in. While we do want active members, we do not require full daily contributions and we have no problem with people taking vacations or brief time off (as long as they give us a heads up).

Our chat is always helpful, and we do offer tips and advice on how to maximize your game enjoyment. We use Discord for game discussion and raid scheduling; we also have a Line channel.

Our time zone is EST (GMT-4), with reset at 930pm EST. Most of our members are US, but we have members from around the world.

If this sounds right for you, please send me a pm. You can also shoot me an Ally request at 879-417-165.

Good hunting!
  • Hello everyone, I am currently looking to recruit players for a guild There are lots of places for all levels, just as players are active My ally Code: 995-491-764 Good game to all
    Chat is in-game only.
    2 Slots Available

Xio
  • -Frozen In Carbonite
    -PST
    -We ask that you have 2 quality squads that can contribute to Heroic AAT
    -Discord is a must
    -Normal AAT (working on Heroic) Heroic Pit (3x a week)
    Guild links:
    https://www.reddit.com/r/FrozenInCarbonite/
    Guild Raiding Rules:
    https://www.reddit.com/r/FrozenInCarbonite/comments/4y1h5z/new_raid_system_zero_registration/
    Only requirement is joining our discord server which is in link below
    https://www.reddit.com/r/FrozenInCarbonite/comments/4x044p/discord_requirement_information/
  • Maegor
    1217 posts Member
    Hogtown Heroes are recruiting!

We are a Heroic Rancor Raid guild looking for everyday players that have a well rounded roster capable of helping beat the Heroic AAT raid.

We were started by a group of friends, and have a stable roster of everyday players. We are looking for players that can be on everyday, who enjoy a friendly group atmosphere, and who want to build their roster.

We run T7 rancor raids 3-4 times per week. Currently, we have a 0 damage for the first 24 hours rule so all members can get on the board for prizes. After 24 hours, then it is a free for all after a guild officer gives the go signal.

We are also running Normal mode AAT raids on a FFA format. We are clearing the tank raid in less than a week and with the right additions will have heroic in our sights.

Our reset time occurs at 7:30 PM EST. We do not require any 3rd party apps. Although we do have a Discord channel that a lot of our members use, which we highly encourage new members to join.

If this sounds like a guild that you could call home, please message me on here and I can answer any questions you have.

Thank you and good luck,

Maegor
    Discord ID: Maegor#0568
  • Decendants of the Empire (DotE) is actively recruiting for open spots on our guild roster.

T7 rancour raids 3 times a week & T6 Tank takedown every 7 or 8 days (depending on how quick we are) Part of a community of 150+ players actively supporting each other with all aspects of SWGOH. We're a friendly guild & easy to get along with, a few guidelines in place to keep things running smoothly, that's why we have to insist you use the Line app to connect with us.

All players get a turn at soloing P1 rancour if they want with a regular rotation so eveyone gets a crack at the top 3 spots in raids once they've got a team ready. We can help you build the best raid team, gear up quicker & broaden your bench in no time.

No officer privilege here, we all just want to have fun & grow together.

Guild based in EST (-5 GMT) timezone but we have active players from around the world.

Sound good? Our entry requirements are simple:

Lvl 82+
    10+ 7* toons
    Contribute 450+ coins daily
    Use the Line app

If you need to install Line click here: http://line.me/en/

If you think we're the guild for you add myself or the other recruitment officer listed below on Line & we'll be in touch asap.

*If you just request to join the guild or ally with us you won't be allowed in. Not becaue we're elitist but due to past shenanigans we inist you're on the Line app first.

Thanks,

DotE recruitment officer Mon Mothman
    Line id : monmothman
    Ally code : 156-468-613
    https://swgoh.gg/u/monmothman4/

DotE recruitment officer Abba
    Line id : toothlessthedragon98
    Ally code : 854-468-842
    https://swgoh.gg/u/abbahoubba/
  • "Too Old For This Sith" is a T7 Guild looking to fill 2 spots.

We complete Rancor T7 3 times a week and Tank T6 once a week, but we need more active members to keep earning coins so we can continue raiding at a high frequency.

If you are interested, send me an ally invite and I'll send you a Guild invite.

(We are GMT -04:00.)

Ally Code: 312-212-822
  • "Too Old For This Sith" is a T7 Guild looking to fill 2 spots.

We complete Rancor T7 3 times a week and Tank T6 once a week, but we need more active members to keep earning coins so we can continue raiding at a high frequency.

If you are interested, send me an ally invite and I'll send you a Guild invite.

(We are GMT -04:00.)

Ally Code: 312-212-822
  • Hey All,

Endor's Game is looking for 6 more players to fill our ranks. We are currently knocking out the T7 Heroic Rancor without much effort and looking for more that are ready to help us get to taking on the Heroic Tank. Regular tank is getting done faster and faster and I'm looking forward to knocking it out reliably and increasing the depth of rosters, which we are working very hard to do.

Guild Name: Endor's Game
    Time Zone: PST - Raid Times are 3 PM PST and we have a Euro team that starts raids at a different hour. We call them our Graveyard Shift.
    Basic Rancor Raid Rules: Currently we have 3 teams that rotate opening and stacking in P1, everyone on those teams enters together in order to get our heavies to do damage and not cause much detriment to the raid progression. In the first 24 hours, everyone else takes a swing at the Rancor with only one crew. Once the 24 hours are up we zerg.
    Basic Guild Rules: 600 Guild Contributions are a must. If absent more than 7 days an officer or I must be notified.
    Third Party Chat App: Discord and, yes, it's mandatory.
    Recruit Type Desired: Active daily player, 82+ with at least 10 7* toons and willing to help make progress in the Tank raid.

If you are interested in joining, please send me a message. I'm looking forward to playing and progressing with all of you.

Dagowan
    Player Code: 118-695-246
    Dagowan

Player ID 118-695-246
  • Guild 72plus is recruiting players right now. I am leader and my ally code is :913-452-939.
    If you're top notch I will award you an officer position within a day. We do T6 rancor raids and haven't done much on the AAT ( most of us barely try, I think...).
  • FinnSLoth
    43 posts Member
    edited November 2016
    Emperor'z Black Bonez is recruiting!
    We are a day 1, casual competitive guild.
    T7 rancor 3/4 days per week. Clearing normal AAT in 4/5 resets, just looking for one or two more players to join us as we begin our push for Heroic Tank.
    Guild is CST based with rotating pit times. Discord is a must for communication and coordination.

https://swgoh.gg/g/355/emperorz-black-bonez/
    These numbers are missing 7 members of our guild, so actual strength is higher.
    Total numbers of 7 stars on this guild is: 1403
    Total numbers of 6 stars on this guild is: 194
    Total numbers of G11's on this guild is: 100
    Total numbers of G10's on this guild is: 441

PM me if you would like to join us in getting a piece of Kenobi!
    Post edited by FinnSLoth on
  • EVRT
    201 posts Member
    Guild Name: Rip City

Time Zone: USA Pacific

Requirements:
    1. Complete your daily 600 so we can earn max tickets possible = more raiding
    2. Follow our rules of engagement for raids (they are easy)
    3. Join our Discord server for rules/raid times (don't have to stay on there after that)
    4. Have fun!

T7 Pit Rules: We run a very fair over damage system: starting at specific times we run P1/P2 first day and P3/P4 second day. No scores are posted until 20-30 minutes after P1 has started and finished. Everyone is allowed to solo P1/P2 for maximum competition. We raid at least 3 times a week (would like to be more but we need more ticket generation) with 1 during weekday at 8pm Central, and then Saturday & Sunday at 3pm Central for our European members.

Normal Tank Rules: Free for all currently. Will revise once we get faster. We are down to 8 days from originally 12. Taking off 1 day every time we run which means we will be at Heroic soon. With additional strong players we will get there much sooner.

Summary: We are a fun and laid back guild, BUT, we work hard. Everyone is on task to improve their teams to switch to Heroic Tank soon and we are trimming 1 or 2 days off every time. Our problem is we are lacking ticket generation because of some bottom feeders we need to cut.

I believe what sets us apart are our fair raid rules we have developed over time, our passion for the game, and our willingness to help others improve their strategies. No posting Zeros, no blitzkrieg madness, or absurd whale guild qualifications.

We are looking for 5+ strong players that want to do Normal and work hard to move to Heroic and score Kenobi shards! BUT, we also know life comes first.

Please click on my name and send me a direct message on here, or send me an ally request once you have left your guild and I will take a look at your teams. Ally code: 996-647-124

Rip City: https://swgoh.gg/g/4075/rip-city/
    Discord: EVRT #5566 Line: bevrt